winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The fact that Yoshytsugu Matsuoka plays the man character in Shokugeki no Souma damn near makes me not wanna watch it. I'm sick of that guy in main roles. For those that don't know he's the guy that plays Kirito in SAO and damn near every other lead in every other harem show. I mean that's a good VA but he's like Troy Baker or Nolan North.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 2 had the right premise just piss poor execution imo
slaine should of died fukk all that :pacspit:
more people should of died period

that princess should of been giving up the p for inaho for all that shyt he did for her she owe him at least that

season 1 was better
season 2 should of and could of been better but wasn't

still overall enjoyed the show
so i'll buy once it drops on blu ray for my anime collection
primarily cuz of mini itachi aka inaho :blessed:

yeah they fukked it up. they had so much fukkery from the end of season 1 but they retconned it all in the 1st 2 episodes of season 2 :skip: Only entertaining part of season two was watching Slaine's come up waiting for it to trainwreck....and they fukked that up too.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:francis: really wish Nanatsu no Taizai followed the manga 100% once i saw how they brought in Gowther i know it would have a lackluster ending

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Kise should win this shyt, he deserves it but I always knew that somehow Seirin gonna win and I'm tired of Seirin win all the f*cking time....this is some BS :pacspit:

Kise the gawd :to:
i dont know if you are going to hate or love what seirin does against Rakuzan :sas2: Seirin is down 62 - 37. by the first half and Akashi does not enter the zone until the 2nd half

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Akatsuki no Yona reminds me of One Piece. Starts slow but once it hits it's stride it gets really good. Unfortunately for Yona its only a 24 episode run.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The way they ended Nanatsu no Taizai wasn't exactly like the manga, but they did make it so that it could still follow through into the next arc (if it does get a second season). Unfortunately, it did leave out a lot of good parts. Well that's that. Time to watch Seiken Tsukai no World Break.

Edit: What da fuq do I watch now... :mjcry:

April seems so far at the moment... :damn:

:troll:

Last edited:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just started watching Black Bullet. Pretty interesting, so far. Gonna marathon it today and see how it all unfolds.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Edit: What da fuq do I watch now... :mjcry:

April seems so far at the moment... :damn:

:troll:
The new shows start this week actually. I've still got stuff like Parasyte, Seven Deadly Sins, Log Horizon, and the Gundam shows that I didn't watch over the last few seasons to catch up on. I just hate that it'll be like 3 weeks before all the new shows have started.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The new shows start this week actually. I've still got stuff like Parasyte, Seven Deadly Sins, Log Horizon, and the Gundam shows that I didn't watch over the last few seasons to catch up on. I just hate that it'll be like 3 weeks before all the new shows have started.

Yeah I know, I was just kidding around. For the most part, I've at least got Shokugeki and DxD lined up for this week. Might watch Arslan when that comes out.
damn i forgot all about that show, shyt was piff :ehh:

I'm halfway through, this shyt is piff man :ahh:

The action is great, and it has those funny moments that don't feel so forced.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah I know, I was just kidding around. For the most part, I've at least got Shokugeki and DxD lined up for this week. Might watch Arslan when that comes out.

I'm halfway through, this shyt is piff man :ahh:

The action is great, and it has those funny moments that don't feel so forced.
:wow: Africans dont know about shokugeki just yet.... just like i was telling them about seven deadly sins before it dropped still :francis: that my thread for it never took off but :blessed: still waiting on the breaker to get a anime :beli: which will never happen but i can still hope