twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the fukkery for next ep going be epic

cant wait till see kuroko basketball fans response :blessed:

cuz my response was like :damn: :wow: :whew: alksjfldkjal;jfaslkjf sl;a fjsa;l literally

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
HxH ep 135

brehs. I'm so touched by Komugi. Call me what you want, but I can't help but be sad :mjcry:

tears rolled down my eyes for the first time watching anything after the credits rolled :mjcry:

This show is so beautiful
the best part about the Komugi and meruem is when you understand it....i saw a youtube comment from a vid and then i looked back and was :ohhh: when you read the manga the panels are all black and meruem is asking komugi if she still there... that means meruem has gone blind from the rose bomb poison.... and i forgot what he said but i think he said its funny how meruem name means "the light that shines on everything" but he found a even brighter light in Komugi and he finally understand how it felt to be blind.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just realized something watching Cross Ange
Cross.Ange%3A.Tenshi.to.Ryuu.no.Rondo.full.1821662.jpg

=

51af592b9fdab53257.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the best part about the Komugi and the meruem is when you understand it....i saw a youtube comment from a vid and then i looked back and was :ohhh: when you read the manga the panels are all black and meruem is asking komugi if she still there... that means meruem has gone blind from the rose bomb poison.... and i forgot what he said but i think he said its funny how meruem name means "the light that shines on everything" but he found a even brighter light in Komugi and he finally understand how it felt to be blind.

:ohhh::mjcry: