Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got through all 44 chapters of Attack on Titan manga :wow:

so many :mindblown: moments.

gotta see how it ends but it may be the GOAT anime.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watch this.....

Project A-Ko [FULL FILM | Japanese with English Subtitles] - YouTube

One of the first I ever watched and I still don't understand WTF it was about aside from a high school girl 'love' triangle and incredibly destructive fights.​
Date-Kurumi.png

yeah but does that show have a bytch with a clock in her eye?

someone on Neo Gaf said of this show
Date A Live makes me wish humanity never existed.

i can't believe this got an Anime. there isn't a way to convey how dumb this show is. this about sums it up
30 years ago, these disasters called spacequakes wiped out alot of people, now in the present these spacequakes have been getting more frequent and the reason for these phenomenons are... girls. There are two ways to stop the spacequakes, kill them with Hyperdimension Neptunia style armour... or date them and make them fall in love with you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i know this is in no way related to this thread but is Orochimaru back in Naturo's manga? dude was my favorite villain in that series and if he's back i'm bout to go catch up on the manga. i don't mean the fukked up Kabuto version but the actual real deal Orochimaru cause Kabuto was just a pawn.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i know this is in no way related to this thread but is Orochimaru back in Naturo's manga? dude was my favorite villain in that series and if he's back i'm bout to go catch up on the manga. i don't mean the fukked up Kabuto version but the actual real deal Orochimaru cause Kabuto was just a pawn.

Yeah. Sasuke released his chakra that was split up and made him take Taka to the hidden Uzumaki/Uchiha temple and Oro killed the Death God to release the 1st-4th Hokages so Sasuke can talk to Hashirama. Sasuke got TnJ after the Hashi/Madara back story and now Oro said he is on The Sauce's side and along with the 4 Hokages, are on their way to the battlefront to fight Madara and Obi to.
shyt just got real :smugbiden:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oro is forever
naruto-3441379.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort

yeah he back..but you might be disapointed on what he became..he's sort of like a ambigious good guy now but you never know what kishi has up his sleeve

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just finished Steins;Gate before I head out. Interesting little time travel sci-fi, first 9 eps or so were kinda dull but they serve a purpose for the later eps when things start getting crazy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yeah he back..but you might be disapointed on what he became..he's sort of like a ambigious good guy now but you never know what kishi has up his sleeve
he probably would have been Piccolo status anyway. he wasn't even nice enough to handle Sasuke when he wasn't half as strong as he's gotta be now. i kinda hate how in battle manga some of the characters get passed by in power levels never to become relevant again like Ishda from Bleach if he ever actually did matter. the writers even sometimes give them irrelevant powerups to still have them not matter.

the one thing One Piece did well was have a variety of villains of different power levels so even a weakling like Usopp or Nami could feel relevant.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Watch this.....

Project A-Ko [FULL FILM | Japanese with English Subtitles] - YouTube

One of the first I ever watched and I still don't understand WTF it was about aside from a high school girl 'love' triangle and incredibly destructive fights.​

:salute:

You know the deal..that's how I really got into anime..they used to show Project A-ko along with robot carnival, vampire hunter d, lensman and dominion tank police when the Sci Fi channel first came out..

Me and my 6 year old niece and 3 year old nephew were watching project A ko last week..everytime they come over I show em anime..they like Tenchi and Ranma..

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
he probably would have been Piccolo status anyway. he wasn't even nice enough to handle Sasuke when he wasn't half as strong as he's gotta be now. i kinda hate how in battle manga some of the characters get passed by in power levels never to become relevant again like Ishda from Bleach if he ever actually did matter. the writers even sometimes give them irrelevant powerups to still have them not matter.

the one thing One Piece did well was have a variety of villains of different power levels so even a weakling like Usopp or Nami could feel relevant.

yeah that's the thing about naruto..all the characters we've grown to love pre shinpudden era are all bench warmers,,, scrubs..naruto has pretty much been DBZed...its pretty much an arms race between nartuo/sasuke vs the main villain..its pretty much who can out jutsu who..