tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
One of the strongest episodes so far in the anime.

The Mountain Goddess is definitely unpredictable, but her point is valid. Jinun can do anything he wants with his power. Contributing to the Dangaisyuu and the experiments Yazen did is a big no no. The task she assigned them felt really trivial. It felt she did that on purpose. Seeing Senya & Tsukiko as kids relaxing really put the emphasis that they never got to enjoy their youth. Tsukiko reminding him we still have goals that we want to accomplish. Poor Tama seeing those memories and the four of them are no longer together. Granted, Shinsuke stay behind not by his choice.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_2.55.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_2.55.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_2.54.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_2.27.22_PM.png

Makes sense that the Mountain Goddess's idea for Jinka is to turn him into a human. Since no longer being Katawara would solve the issue if we think about it logically. Makes sense she doesn't want to take chances with him until that process is sure to work. Though her intimidating Yazen to work with her is funny.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_2.58.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_2.59.05_PM.png

Senya finally faces his father. It is great to see him stepping up. He did forget his reason for this. The key is to communicate his feelings as Tsukiko mentions. Although Jinun is so committed to his duty, he has tunnel vision. Jinun is not a good dad, but for Senya having a father figure is important to him. He is going to face off Jinun more as his apprentice than his son. Very excited about next week's episode.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_3.01.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_3.03.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_3.03.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_3.06.05_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Pretty good episode to showcase that child caring is more than just taking care of kids. If you don't understand them that is also failing a parent. Look like the mystery plot will be back in action next episode.

This was explicitly a childcare episode, though honestly, it was well done. For Theodore, as given by the fight, you can tell he doesn't view himself as a kid. But at the same time, when dealing with the Raphael UI problem, he doesn't think initially he can handle it. As Lorca Sisters push Theodore to help because he explicitly mentioned he isn't a kid like them.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_3.48.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_3.49.21_PM.png

For Raphael, he isn't a bad kid. He just says first child syndrome where the 2nd second child getting all the attention, and it leaves him in a weird spot. Making matters worse, Dali is a single parent right now. I am happy that Theodore stepped up as best he could. Even more annoyed at Dino for not even thinking the possibility Theodore could be entering an early coc00n phase.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_3.44.59_PM.png

I am happy the kids got saved. Though this creates a clear setup where the next target is and to make matters worse, the kids are there as well. The next episode could be rough. I do like the point Dali mentions how much he truly knows about his kids. I hope he is able to have a talk to understand Raphael since he has mostly pushed the big brother responsibility without him understanding it.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_4.00.56_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The composer scene was really good after all composers making music can be a struggle. Especially if nothing is clicking. It was pretty wholesome to see Ruby and that gave him a spark. Since seeing the person who will sing the song can both inspire and give you ideas.

Also this got a good chuckle out of me :pachaha:

Screen_Shot_2024-09-11_at_9.18.38_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
DanMachi S4 Episode 9 brining up numerous grueling points. But one thing that I really liked that he read Jura like a book. Up to this point, Bell has been one to hold his ideals true to himself. In numerous instances, he wanted to believe in those friends and companions that he had put his trust. What I do like here though that Bell's belief in Lion was more than what he wanted to believe.

The fact that he brought evidence which even proved that Jura was stirring up shyt was a well welcome surprise. Back in S1 he went back to rescue Lili, and he had every reason to not do it except for his ideals. It is nice to see Bell being more aware of his surrounding. While his ideals are the main thing that drives him, he doesn't have tunnel vision like he used to.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-12_at_9.48.13_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-12_at_9.48.22_AM.png

From what I recall, this is the first time in the anime that introduced the idea of a monster tamer. The concept of them makes sense. Given how we haven't seen them much makes me think a party having one is inefficient. The idea of enslaving monsters well above your level and using them is scary. Makes me wonder if this is a job role that is suited scums like Jura and his men.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-12_at_10.34.03_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-12_at_10.34.26_AM.png

One great direction point in this episode is when Jura mentions he summoned the monster that Lion is well familiar with. Her reaction goes from being assertive and angry to panicking. Given how calm she was in dealing with the slaved monsters, it serves a point that what is coming is unlike anything Bell has seen before.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-12_at_11.07.25_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-12_at_11.08.22_AM.png

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
currently watching

Bye, Bye earth

Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells

No Longer Allowed in Another World
(the protagonist in this one is the definiton of Zero fukks given)

Hell Girl

Black Butler: Public School Arc

My Wife has no emotion

Plus sized elf

7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

I caught up with Psycho pass finally ,

a friend of mine tried to put me on one "Gushing over magical girls" or "I admire Magical girls", and i googled it and its basically some pedo shyt :scust:

i was like.......Nikka :dwillhuh: ........what in the entire fukk are you watching????

seriously, from Reddit threads and Manga reviews, its like sailor moon with a comedic S&M subtext
and 14 year old girls

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ossan Newbie Adventurer was God tier this week. This show was way better than it had any business being.
These tournament fights are actually better in the anime than the manga. I am very impressed with this show right now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
currently watching

Bye, Bye earth

Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells

No Longer Allowed in Another World
(the protagonist in this one is the definiton of Zero fukks given)

Hell Girl

Black Butler: Public School Arc

My Wife has no emotion

Plus sized elf

7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

I caught up with Psycho pass finally ,

a friend of mine tried to put me on one "Gushing over magical girls" or "I admire Magical girls", and i googled it and its basically some pedo shyt :scust:

i was like.......Nikka :dwillhuh: ........what in the entire fukk are you watching????

seriously, from Reddit threads and Manga reviews, its like sailor moon with a comedic S&M subtext
and 14 year old girls
:gucci: are you sure he wasn't talking about Madoka Magical Girls? that one would make more sense because it was a popular dark fantasy show. maybe you or ya homeboy misremembered the title and ended up googling some flagrant shyt

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:gucci: are you sure he wasn't talking about Madoka Magical Girls? that one would make more sense because it was a popular dark fantasy show. maybe you or ya homeboy misremembered the title and ended up googling some flagrant shyt
yeah - i may need to follow up with him on that one, praying you are right.
cause if you aren't, I may have to drop that nikka before I get put on some kind of watchlist :russ:

he's usually spot on with J-horror and anime recommendations

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah - i may need to follow up with him on that one, praying you are right.
cause if you aren't, I may have to drop that nikka before I get put on some kind of watchlist :russ:

he's usually spot on with J-horror and anime recommendations
:russ: trust me no other show with magical girl in the title is good enough to even mention

You packed that nikka up over this tho :dead: patch things up or that nikka might swing on you