winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hajime in Arifureta such a great isekai protagonist. It's been a while since I've watched an isekai and when somebody needed to be put down the protagonist just did it with out all that I'm a good person hand wringing. He be clapping people up with no crying about it. If you his enemy he's doing it.

He clearly rubbed off on Shea cause the lecture she gave that blonde demon in S2 was straight out of his playbook.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Among the best newer light novels that are out along with Your Forma & 86. This one being a great dark fantasy novel in just 2 books so far.

@LordDeathwatch @42 Monks

If this gets a great adaption then :wow: :whew:

I did read the first volume of the manga adaptation which only covers the first 1/3 of the first volume. Adapts it pretty solidly though I need to check past this volume whether I can say if the manga adaptation is good or not. Since the volume picks up after that point.

Appreciate you looking out, send it to the List you already have in the DM so I can keep track of it.

About to watch more of Yatagarasu. :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Up through DanMachi S4 Episode 3.

As S3 introduced the Xenos and the concept of Intelligent Monsters. Here we have what looks like the other side of the coin of the Xenos. The moth Monster's behavior is what you expect from a monster, but has the intelligence that we have seen from Xenos. It's fukking creepy that it is able to utilize hit-and-run tactics and other strategies that are none to mostly adventurers. Hell it even knowing when to flee is scary enough.

To make matters worse, not only was it giving Bell trouble. But it dragged him into the water so that he can let him drown to the lower levels. Once again, this season showcases there is a lot to the dungeon that the majority on the surface don't know about.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-06_at_10.02.24_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-06_at_10.06.58_AM.png

At this point in the series, Bell has always been that guy to saves the day. S4 has really highlighted how he has grown as a leader and really does an outstanding job at working with everyone at their own strengths and weaknesses. With that being said, as soon as Bell gets drawn into the water, the panic in Lili's face highlights how much they depend on Bell. Aisha being more of a guest here is able to get them to snap out of it. After all, they should be less concerned with Bell and worry about themselves right now and their survival.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-06_at_10.18.27_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Yoko Taro somehow he continues to make the NieR anime more gruesome and depressing than the game. :wow: :mjcry: This, Monogatari and Yatagarasu are in a class all on their own this season.

Easily the best anime adaptation of a Video Game. Def up there with Arcane and Fallout for best video game adaptation.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Code Geass ended in Code Geass fashion :manny:

Couldn’t she use her Geass to order herself never to use it again though instead of making herself mute:jbhmm:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finally watching Oshi no Ko S2 Ep 6 and holy fukk Doga Kobo went so fukking hard for the Melt redemption :wow: :damn:

They really showcased how much Melt got humbled after Sweet today. Him understanding that he wants to get better, but realizes he is so far beyond. But taking Aqua's advice of instead of making your whole performance slightly better. Go shine for that moment. Then they went above and beyond with what is in the manga.

Also, a great touch is seeing both Abiko-sensei and Yoriko-sensei's reaction to his performance. For Abiko-sensei seeing her manga come to life and kind of funny how she would never expect stuff she drew to be possible.

Then for Yoriko-sensei who has been cold to Melt for his poor performance in Sweet Today's adaptation. You can tell the happiness both for kohai and for Melt seeing him taking acting seriously. Obviously, it's a shame he didn't have this drive during Sweet Today. This shows her that he was frustrated with his performance.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-06_at_7.36.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-06_at_7.42.42_PM.png

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
so I wrote off Attack on titan after 2 episodes back in 2013

i knew it was uber popular but it seemed like a show for teenagers, my nieces watched it

apparently it's one of the best of the 2010s, im seeing people saying it's better than FMA: Brotherhood :picard:

is it truly piff, Coli brehs? I'm checking this out along with Made in Abyss and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. the FOMO got me :francis:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
so I wrote off Attack on titan after 2 episodes back in 2013

i knew it was uber popular but it seemed like a show for teenagers, my nieces watched it

apparently it's one of the best of the 2010s, im seeing people saying it's better than FMA: Brotherhood :picard:

is it truly piff, Coli brehs? I'm checking this out along with Made in Abyss and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. the FOMO got me :francis:
AOT is good decent first two seasons are great just slows down near the middle it ends ok:ehh:

Hope you ready for the ride in JoJo:whew:

Made in Abyss was meh to me:beli: