Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@hex @Jax

We stand in support of our leader, our hero and our Champion of the Anime thread in @tripleaamin

Just like in the Marvel comics every so often Dr Doom comes to face Mephisto every now and then for his moms soul.

We come to y’all again requesting this thread be stickied.

We deserve it and our leader @tripleaamin has done a great job getting all of us in line and cleaning this area up

If GOT can be stickied and other inferior threads or thread topics, why not us?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching through Oshi no Ko S2 Episode 2, it dives deeper into the process of adapting works in different mediums typically requires.

Outside of cases like Takehiko Inoue, author of Slam Dunk being the director of the First Slam Dunk movie. Time and time again, the original creator of a manga won't be heavily involved in the production process. The original creator needs to give their sign-off and as mentioned by Yoriko-sensei, communication is required. There is no surprise many mangaka lack the simple ability to communicate. Looking back at the Sweet Today, Yoriko-sensei hand waved her approval, but only then did she realize how much of a lack of respect the staff had for her work.

In the case of Abiko-sensei regarding the Tokyo Blade Play adaptation we have the other extreme. An author who wants them to maintain what she believes to be the heart and core of her series. As Abiko-sensei is not part of the staff for the play, there is a lengthy communication process, and she is a shining example of one who is a brilliant mangaka. However, can't communicate in a proper setting. Given how lengthy the communication line here adds on to the problem. Her actual criticisms are unheard of and when she goes in person she blows because she assumes her criticisms were ignored.

The give and take that Yoriko-sensei mentions is key for adapting any work into a different medium. The staff needs to respect the author and their original work. At the same time, the author needs to understand things may have to be cut or altered to adapt a work in a different medium since each one has its own strengths.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_7.49.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_8.41.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_7.49.39_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@tripleaamin :gladbron:

YOU DID IT!!

You truly are our Hero and Champion of the Anime section and the MVP just like it’s been said months ago.

Thank you sir! Your era finally got this section mainstream :ohlawd:

I never doubted you :banderas:
Next month the following anime start, so more people should be checking anime out.

• Re:Zero S3
  • Blue Lock S2
  • Dandadan
  • Bleach TYBW Pt 3
  • DanMachi S5
  • SLF S2
  • Blue Box
  • Dragon Ball Daima
  • Ranma ½ Remake
  • Rurouni Kenshin Remake S2

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished up watching DanMachi S3. Much like S1+S2 it executes a big finale. The big difference with this season is that the writing, direction and quality throughout was much higher.

Much like in S1+S2 Hermes was planning shyt to test Bell as the hero that the world needs. While he was aware of the existence of the Xenos for quite a while, we finally see what he thinks of them. Unlike Uranus, it is clear that he loathes them. Tricking Hestia to give them directions in a dead end so that he can use a few of them so that he could improve Bell's reputation which was at an all-time low.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-03_at_10.40.53_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-03_at_10.41.11_AM.png

This truly showcases why Hestia doesn't like interacting with Hermes. On the surface, his goals of making Bell into a hero is what Bell wants. The big thing is how Hermes is willing to do so. We get a flashback of Bell's grandfather stating that don't let people's action dictate what you do.

Of course, the involvement of the Freya Family creates a huge dent in Hermes's plans. The Freya Family took notice that the monster that Ottarl trained up Asterius came to the surface along with the other Xenos. Their plan was to use him to give Bell an opportunity to restore his reputation. For Asterius though, it was an honor to have that rewatch with Bell.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-03_at_10.54.31_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-03_at_10.59.35_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-03_at_12.48.52_PM.png

In a nice way to conclude things, Bell does lose to Asterius, but the Xenos were able to return to the dungeon. Both Bell and Asterius both set off to train for their inevitable final match. Nice focus on Bell being frustrated in losing. Yes, he was able to restore his and the Hestia Family's name along with getting the Xenos Family to safety. Of course, the idea of being happy to lose doesn't sit well with him. Which it shouldn't

Overall, I would S3 an 8.5/10.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-03_at_12.51.55_PM.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I need help finding a show.

I was gonna ask our dear champion….. but putting this out for the group.

Malevolent S2

With Aniwave going down last week “in the great Purge of 2024”

It’s unfortunately not on my new site one of our brothers put me on too.

Can somebody help me. Thanks

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I need help finding a show.

I was gonna ask our dear champion….. but putting this out for the group.

Malevolent S2

With Aniwave going down last week “in the great Purge of 2024”

It’s unfortunately not on my new site one of our brothers put me on too.

Can somebody help me. Thanks
If this what you mean all that came up when I looked

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Much like last week, a great well written self-contained episode. Talking about the courage to step up to be the hero and the difficulty in that.

The animation was more susceptible than usual, but besides that, it was great.