tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Is Girls Cry Band basically Bocchi The Rock without all the weird references?
Bocchi is a SoL comedy and GBC is a drama simply put. The only thing that is comparable is it uses the central theme of forming a band for the girls to come together and grow.

Direction and tone are much different. To add on that GBC lives or dies depending how you view the Mc Nina. You will either love her or hate her.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
GBC lives or dies depending how you view the Mc Nina. You will either love her or hate her.
I see what you mean. I watched the first two episodes and the mc wasn't created to be a likable person. I kinda wish Momoka was the main character

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson remember when you asked about why this thread won’t be stickied. This ecchi discussion is your answer.

Well then show them this

As an icebreaker to start the conversation and then just try to fight for us. Bring in a case, we deserved a sticky man. We are the least problematic thread on the coli and we earned it

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching DanMachi Episode 11 and this is probably the strongest one the anime has had up to this point.

As Wiene gets separated from the other Xenos she runs into Tiona, who is a member of the Loki Family. It is mentioned regarding Finn and Aiz that they won't hesitate to take down any monster. With Tiona we have seen from Season 1 she took a liking to Bell. Tbh her easy-going personality pairs much better with Bell then Aiz does.

During the chase, Tiona sees Wiene help out an innocent girl from getting crushed. Ultimately, this provides insight into Tiona and the Loki Family. That despite Finn's principles that much like Bell and Hestia Family. It serves as proof Xenos and humans can coexist.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_8.49.02_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_8.50.49_AM.png

Dealing with Aiz is another matter. As she is more of an airhead, but again her stance against monsters is more firm. Despite how much stronger Bell has become, he doesn't stand a chance against Aiz in a fight. This encounter holds proof of that. This scene draws parallels to the one in Season 1 right around when Bell acquired Hestia's Knife.

This becomes a great moment for Wiene as Bell has suffered, and his reputation has tanked for helping her. Once again, this situation would imply that Bell is protecting Wiene. Much like Hestia came to help Bell, so does with Wiene here. As she protects Bell from Aiz because she doesn't want Bell to die for her sake. The way she is able to convince Aiz is incredibly well down. By tearing her own claws and wings, she leaves Aiz puzzled. Her interpretation of monsters contradicts what Wiene is doing then.

The moment she lost her resolve is when Wiene beat her. These scenes that Wiene is with Tiona and Aiz show that Uranus's wish of human and monster coexistence is very possible.

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_9.32.16_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_9.38.13_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-09-02_at_9.40.08_AM.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Bryan Danielson I wanted to make a thread involving anime in JBO I just wanted to get the green light from one of the triple OGz :hubie:

Man you should’ve asked when one of the more corrupt leaders and Sets was running things

We in @tripleaamin era, he’s the champ and leader of this section till someone dethrones him

I don’t know what to say! Lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In Failure Frame he should have plowed that big tit elf the first night she came onto him. She out there sniffing his boxers and I know he saw her doing it. She wanted him bad.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
In Failure Frame he should have plowed that big tit elf the first night she came onto him. She out there sniffing his boxers and I know he saw her doing it. She wanted him bad.

@tripleaamin said you @twan83 @Balla @OneDeep are the reason we can’t be stickied breh :heh:

The Division 83

Our greatest assets and our most shameful secrets:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Games of Thrones is sticked :gucci:

All the debauchery in that show
:gucci:

I’m getting a Rule34 thread cracking in JBO:mjlit:

No Drizzy:hubie:

Wait…. Damn… you have a point….

And then in its prime so was Spartacus

@tripleaamin he had a strong point…

How to you do counter that point?

The mods running out of reasons to deny us

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wait…. Damn… you have a point….

And then in its prime so was Spartacus

@tripleaamin he had a strong point…

How to you do counter that point?

The mods running out of reasons to deny us
They will look down on stuff that is animation vs live action shyt.

GoT has some shyt that's more fukked up in 95% of anime. Hell, if it were animated people would be calling out the weird shyt more.

Like as of late the best Star Wars has been the animated ones and Andor being the only live action that has been great. But you see in the Star Wars threads people look down on Clone Wars and Rebels. Unfortunately, there is a bias against animation that is something we going to have to live with.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@tripleaamin said you @twan83 @Balla @OneDeep are the reason we can’t be stickied breh :heh:

The Division 83

Our greatest assets and our most shameful secrets:mjlol:

Idc what anyone thinks bout anime that is ecchi shyt is high class fukkery that makes me :laff:
Make a big deal bout that but not game of thrones showing Lannister siblings fukking Miss me with that :manny:

We can make our own ecchi thread if we want also but I’m too lazy to do that tho :dead: