LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikkas know its anime no read gang only when I post in here, but I had to rep for all the nikkas that were Spartacus fans.

Check out this new show called. Those about to die.

shyt is fire. Pretty much Ancient Rome gladiator fukkery, but its done like the Wire where they bring multiple perspectives from different entities into it. Plus the action and violence is on point. :ohlawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
It's cool seeing tripleaamin's reactions to the monogatari series, since its usually the other way around (me posting with others way past me). Now he's giving impressions of monogataris I haven't even seen :merchant: :damn:
I've watched bakemonogatari and nisemonogatari way back, but breh is far beyond that now.

Very unique series, haven't seen anything else like it

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It's cool seeing tripleaamin's reactions to the monogatari series, since its usually the other way around (me posting with others way past me). Now he's giving impressions of monogataris I haven't even seen :merchant: :damn:
I've watched bakemonogatari and nisemonogatari way back, but breh is far beyond that now.

Very unique series, haven't seen anything else like it
A similar series is Rascal Does Not Dream series (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl, Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Venturing Out & Rascal Does Not Dream of a Knapsack Kid being the respective anime adapted from the novel.)

It has a very similar structure of the male MC solving issues caused by supernatural phenomenons. Monogatari is extremely heavy with supernatural aspects, and it is a core that defines the series.

Meanwhile, for Rascal Does Not Dream, the series is much more relatable and down to earth. Essentially, the only aspect of the supernatural phenomenon is the problem that needs to be solved. The notable difference is the type of fan service and comedy. Monogatari humor is very perverted in many ways. With some :sitdown: scenes. But ultimately, it never negatively impacts the actual problems it wants to tackle when it aims to get serious. Something Mushoku Tensei failed to do for me at the beginning of S2. But overall, Monogatari is clearly an acquired taste. However, you are immensely rewarded if it is for you.

Rascal Does not Dream comedy is more of what you see in a typical RomCom. With the exception that it actually has a great romance chemistry between the leads. Araragi & Senjougahara and Sakuta & Mai are two great well-written romance couples. Which outclasses 97% of the romance genre. (Which is another point to how bad the genre is)

I do think Monogatari is the better series as the direction and pacing are much cleaner. However that isn't a knock on Rascal Does not Dream.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn I kinda zoned out in those last few episodes of Hells Paradise where the explained they mechanics of how Tao works :pachaha:

I barely even know the character names :dead:

Those flower creatures are creepy and gross. When season 2 coming?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn I kinda zoned out in those last few episodes of Hells Paradise where the explained they mechanics of how Tao works :pachaha:

I barely even know the character names :dead:

Those flower creatures are creepy and gross. When season 2 coming?

Damn…. Did I write this post? Cuz this sounds like me :mjgrin:

Yea that shyt got a little….. crazy… to say the least. I just accepted the journey for what it is as it came to it’s conclusion :lolbron:

#WeAreTheSame :mjgrin: