StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah, man......:snoop:

I keep wanting someone to just smack the crazy outta Caska, but it hasn't happened yet, so I haven't read it since that weird island-monster arc with the pirates.
That arc just ended, they're on Elf Island now. Hasn't been a new chapter in months though but I think one is coming up.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I loved it. Can't wait to see the bluray version.
It's alright out. I've had it for over a year now.
You're mixing up Shingeki with Shigurui

Alright I'm going to try to finish this Shigurui anime in a the next few days..im watching ghost in the shell SAC right now which is a real masterpiece IMO..

yea just be aware that the Shigurui anime doesn't finish up the story and kind of leaves you hanging. If you want you can read the manga to see how it ends and yes it does end ...brutally. Gennosuke is just....

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shingeki%252520ni%252520Kyojin%252520-%25252002-12%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I started reading the manga last night and ended up reading until Chapter 12:ahh:

The illustration fits the mood perfectly.

Them Titans are :whew:. But when I went to bed, they stayed in my head:snoop:. I was looking out my window and shyt. Had to close our curtains.:to:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
The end of the animé leaves you with about 30-40 more chapters of storyline to go through and the author isn't done yet. If you thought Guts was powerful, you ain't seen NOTHING......

.....especially once he gets the Berserker Armor.....:ooh:

Is the golden age ova reboot worth checking out? I hear people saying that its going to go on further than the original anime.

With the manga, I prefer to read manga/comics in my hand as opposed to online, and alot of those volumes ain't cheap on Amazon.:ld:

Yeah Shiguirui looks crazy, still have that in my backlog. Got it off Amazon for cheap.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i've watched a lot of stupid animes like Kampfer but Date a Live is by far the dumbest premise and actual anime i've ever seen in my life. its so dumb i can't help but watch.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
yo brehs just finished the heaven arena arc on hunter x hunter and all i gotta say is :blessed::stylin: ... when wing started explaining nen and the different types of hatsu i was like :ohhh: i need to write this shyt down :russ:...i feel like hunter x hunter has probably the best fighting system in all of the shounen animes..naruto use to have good fighting until it became a OP jutsu fest

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Is the golden age ova reboot worth checking out? I hear people saying that its going to go on further than the original anime.

With the manga, I prefer to read manga/comics in my hand as opposed to online, and alot of those volumes ain't cheap on Amazon.:ld:

Yeah Shiguirui looks crazy, still have that in my backlog. Got it off Amazon for cheap.

the problem with beserk is its eratic release schedule..even though the mangaka puts out quality ish..he's usually like "i'm gonna feed y'all when i feel like feeding y'all"...so i usually read my beserk in a yearly basis...the thing is sometimes i forget what happens and i need to remind myself

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet :noah: Why its only 2 eps out :noah:

Majestic Prince - Looks goofy as shyt, but that animation is slick as fukk :whoo:

Samurai Bride - boobs

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I
I'll just leave this here. Go to about the 10-minute mark.......:lolbron:

Whole thing is on youtube split into a bunch of parts. Original is actually about 6 episodes and full of......:damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
winb83 said:
i've watched a lot of stupid animes like Kampfer but Date a Live is by far the dumbest premise and actual anime i've ever seen in my life. its so dumb i can't help but watch.

Watch this.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoftDekaBBg]Project A-Ko [FULL FILM | Japanese with English Subtitles] - YouTube[/ame]

One of the first I ever watched and I still don't understand WTF it was about aside from a high school girl 'love' triangle and incredibly destructive fights.​