• Girls Band Cry
  • Ranger Reject
  • Konosuba
  • Mysterious Disappearances
  • Spice & Wolf
  • Train to the End of the World
  • Wind Breaker
  • Yatagarasu

I can add Go Go Loser Rangers, New Gate, Fable (loved the movies) and maybe 7th Prince son….

But that’s where it stops

Unless you wanna take another challenge:shaq:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I can add Go Go Loser Rangers, New Gate, Fable (loved the movies) and maybe 7th Prince son….

But that’s where it stops

Unless you wanna take another challenge:shaq:
Ranger Reject is the same show as Go Go Loser Rangers. I just refuse to use that title because it's wack AF :mjlol: But that and Windbreaker are by far the best action shows. But man Dungeon Meshi had one of the best episodes for its last episode and the action was delivered perfectly :wow:

Speaking of 7th Prince I had to drop that. The magic system was cool, and the MC was an entertaining Psycho. But fan service was getting a lil too :sitdown: for me to deal with since the little dude is only 10 years old. Had to drop because feels like that shyt is just going to get weirder, and I am tapping out of :hubie:

Also, I do think if the adaptation is good and holds up, Mission: Yozakura Family will be great when it gets to the 2nd half of the season. But it's a slow burn right now so it would be better to let episodes pile up for that one IMO. Sometime in June or July would be the perfect time to dive into that anime. It's got 27 episodes in total.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also, I do think if the adaptation is good and holds up, Mission: Yozakura Family will be great when it gets to the 2nd half of the season. But it's a slow burn right now so it would be better to let episodes pile up for that one IMO. Sometime in June or July would be the perfect time to dive into that anime. It's got 27 episodes in total.

Challenge accepted :mjlit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This season been good to me.
New Gate
7th Prince
Appraisal Skill
Gods' Games
Angel Included
Kaiju #8
Level 2 Powers
A Condition Called Love
Bout to start Spice and Wolf.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Train to the End of the World Episode 5

Amazing episode. I really like the buildup they did for this town. Unlike a lot of the other towns where the changes happened to the people in terms of their behavior. For this town the change was mostly in scale as the town and it's people just became small. So in a way nothing changed too much within their scope of town. But once that boss guy showed up he could easily intimidate the town. Kind of like what you see in today's world the big corporations bullying the small family owned ones.

You know I absolutely adored when Akira was reflecting on Reimi. In a way these two are polar opposites, but one thing that was always a given is their friendship. Reimi truly adores Akira you can easily see that when her bracelet broke, and she went on a rampage. While for Akira even in her mushroom state, she always believes Reimi will be there to save her at the end of the day.

The doctor wasn't actually a doctor, but was a scientist that worked on the 7G stuff. So we learn that 7G is a brainwave phenomenon. This can cause changes to one's own body. Which is very interesting. The source of said changes is still a mystery. But we know now when something occurs it isn't initially permanent thank god. I believe Akira being fed her favorite book put her in such a shock to be able to overcome the root issue affecting her brain.

Shizuru feeling bad for the boss makes sense because he sees his past situation similar to Youko. But he has caused so many problems playing God that you can't let him off the hook.

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.08.53_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.08.55_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.08.59_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.09.02_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.09.51_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.09.55_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.11.31_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.11.42_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.12.01_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.22.24_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.22.31_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_10.28.50_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tsukimichi S2 Ep 17

So I think this episode made it very clear that Makoto is not a heroic good guy. Which I think it's fine he was burned by both sides of Hyumans and Demons, so I understand why he did what he did. Now to make a point clear it does not make him likable. The one thing that was stressed to Mio and Shiki was to protect the students if they entered harms way. I feel like Makoto will protect those he trusts.

You know what this was a great moment for Abelia. We have seen the students training for so long under Makoto and to see her be the one to take down Ilumgand in that state was great. Vert interested in the aftermath.

Also, to note the plan is to take back Makoto's parents and the Aensland hometown. Makes sense at this point and see where things go from here.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Spice & Wolf Episode 5

Honestly this has been the best episode so far.

The conversation between Lawrence and Marlheit was very interesting. With the church being a threat in the deal many options were on the table to best move forward. Lawrence strategy was basically lets hit their biggest motive money. They will want to approach the situation wherever it is most profitable and beneficial to them. It's a very common thing to do these days.

Also, the logic that if they get targeted by the church ultimately if they report them they will doom themselves. Lastly they are still looking to make more Silver, which is why they haven't shipped Holo. Ultimately the goal being to rescue Holo with haste.

Holo was actually very well of the situation, and they were able to make a quick getaway. The one concerning thing is that Yarei is among those that captured Holo. I imagine for Holo hearing the words out of Yarei's mouth is unsettling to say the least. Well Holo still had her fun messing with Lawrence near the end of the episode.

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.10.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.10.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.10.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.10.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.13.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.13.55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.22.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.27.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.28.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.29.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-04-29_at_3.29.11_PM.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Viral Hit has potential if they hit the comedy right. A kid makes a youtube channel livestreaming himself calling out bullies. To defend himself from them, he starts learning all types of dirty tricks off a youtube channel :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

@Bryan Danielson I love how unhinged this show is. But if the theory of the world changed based on Youko's imagination is true when she interacted with the 7G. Then the fact in the last episode Akira came back to normally because she ate her favorite book pages because it is something Akira treasures as she loves books. The writing in this series is amazing then.

Man I thought personally Dungeon Meshi was a runaway for the best thing this season, but This train show might give Meshi competition. Def something @Jmare007 since there is some Heavenly Delusion vibes here with the adventure and mystery aspects. Though mystery is more straight forward since Heavenly Delusion mystery aspect was insane and Train prioritizes the adventure first and the unhinged chaos is much higher in train.

The best action show is easily either Ranger or WindBreaker tho.