Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@tripleaamin

I’m gonna watch Frieren tonight….:lolbron:

And if I don’t like it….. I’m finna take you from The Division83 and make you GriffithSet:mjlit:

Sidenote….. gotdamn “Wrong….Healer” :damn:

The Black Knight is a fukking PROBLEM.

I don’t even understand how anyone gonna be able to be that dude.

He is the personification of Over Powered, Jeez

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Threatening to take the man's butt all out in the open :picard:

I swear man :mjlol:

You had a COMPLETELY different experience than everyone else in GriffithSet

No one every touched @MushroomX no one ever touched @Consumed

But I guess in all fairness, you was always our Lords favorite and the only one invited into his personal quarters:huhldup:

Sidenote…. The first ep it Frieren not bad

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I swear man :mjlol:

You had a COMPLETELY different experience than everyone else in GriffithSet

No one every touched @MushroomX no one ever touched @Consumed

But I guess in all fairness, you was always our Lords favorite and the only one invited into his personal quarters:huhldup:

Sidenote…. The first ep it Frieren not bad
ezgif-5-5ea4a684a4.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Shangri-La Frontier adapted the end of 49, 50 and most of 51.

This was a more chill episode, but it highlights the strengths of both the manga and the anime. It's a fun show you can relax to with great fights. The enemy here was barely a mini-boss, but the fight was great. It seems like the anime will end at chapter 57, which seems like a decent ending spot for S1. Hopefully S2 gets announced after the season wraps up in 2 weeks.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh idgaf who approves or not. You watch shows for yourself and yourself only. If you're watching for someone else's approval you're taking a major L :ufdup:

the irony of him mentioning my name when I'm one of the main people in here telling nikkas to watch what they want. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man I’m trynna get into this Frieren show…. But this a hard watch so far. It’s kinda dry.

@tripleaamin your chances on staying on The Division83 ain’t looking too good breh :francis:

Sidenote…… Mashle be having some incredible ways to overcome every obstacle and disadvantage thrown at him. Dude is hilarious but and absolute cold blooded killer at the same time :mjlol:

Speaking of killing, good lawd this last ep of Solo Leveling was :banderas:

I knew what was gonna happen to the convicts happening….. but didn’t think that other turn was gonna happen and man was buddy evil

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
7th Time Loop Episode 10

I really like the conversation between Rishe and Ludger talking about the fact that war is scary. His question to Rishe was, "What can I do?", basically what can Rishe do to make a difference. Sometimes the answer to this question is not clear-cut. Her biggest strengths are Also, her relationship with Arnold and the experience and bonds from her previous lives. The key for her is how to use that to her advantage.

Hard to be shocked Arnold being able to see Rishe through that disguise. And he had his fun toying with her like he always does. Points for Arnold for being fine with her training. After all their spar match was proof of her capabilities. It more so aligns in her resting because he knows she is one stubborn girl. Also, the obvious fact if her disguise gets exposed the training will mean for nothing. I mean she won't get the proper training from the knights if they see her as Arnold's future wife.

Their follow-up conversation was interested in the sense that, Arnold says war is not a cruel choice, but a means of politics. The empire doesn't seek out war for the sake of war. But it's used when it is the best logic decision in the name of politics. This should be important for Rishe because she needs to figure out a way for an option to be more appealing to Arnold than war.

Michel's backstory was very unpleasant to say the least. A child whose birth was to blame for the death of his mother. He's the example of someone who continues wants to learn and explore the unexplored. The issue being he doesn't care about the consequences. He was labeled the Harbinger of Death. His quote of everything must fulfill the purpose and says he brings misfortune on others. But he fails to realize the impact this can have on others. Essentially the former causes the latter. Yes these can fulfill their purposes, but if it brings misfortune to the world is that really the right thing to do?

Rishe in a very curious position. She is trying to get Kyle and Arnold closer so they can come to terms of an agreement. While keeping Michel away from Arnold because the black powder can be very dangerous in Arnold's hands given his logical mindset. Really the only play Rishe has is to find another purpose of the black powder.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.17.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.18.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.21.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.21.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.29.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.30.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.30.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.37.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.37.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.38.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.38.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.41.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.42.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_1.23.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_1.23.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_1.24.18_PM.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
7th Time Loop Episode 10

I really like the conversation between Rishe and Ludger talking about the fact that war is scary. His question to Rishe was, "What can I do?", basically what can Rishe do to make a difference. Sometimes the answer to this question is not clear-cut. Her biggest strengths are Also, her relationship with Arnold and the experience and bonds from her previous lives. The key for her is how to use that to her advantage.

Hard to be shocked Arnold being able to see Rishe through that disguise. And he had his fun toying with her like he always does. Points for Arnold for being fine with her training. After all their spar match was proof of her capabilities. It more so aligns in her resting because he knows she is one stubborn girl. Also, the obvious fact if her disguise gets exposed the training will mean for nothing. I mean she won't get the proper training from the knights if they see her as Arnold's future wife.

Their follow-up conversation was interested in the sense that, Arnold says war is not a cruel choice, but a means of politics. The empire doesn't seek out war for the sake of war. But it's used when it is the best logic decision in the name of politics. This should be important for Rishe because she needs to figure out a way for an option to be more appealing to Arnold than war.

Michel's backstory was very unpleasant to say the least. A child whose birth was to blame for the death of his mother. He's the example of someone who continues wants to learn and explore the unexplored. The issue being he doesn't care about the consequences. He was labeled the Harbinger of Death. His quote of everything must fulfill the purpose and says he brings misfortune on others. But he fails to realize the impact this can have on others. Essentially the former causes the latter. Yes these can fulfill their purposes, but if it brings misfortune to the world is that really the right thing to do?

Rishe in a very curious position. She is trying to get Kyle and Arnold closer so they can come to terms of an agreement. While keeping Michel away from Arnold because the black powder can be very dangerous in Arnold's hands given his logical mindset. Really the only play Rishe has is to find another purpose of the black powder.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.17.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.18.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.21.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.21.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.29.02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.30.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.30.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.37.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.37.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.38.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.38.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.41.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_12.42.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_1.23.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_1.23.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_1.24.18_PM.png

I didn’t really read this till after I watched the ep and just finished it.

Yes Michels backstory was more fukked up than imagined. Dude a borderline lunatic and is just one push from becoming a full blown villain.

Rishe definitely burning the candle in both in and walking a fine line trynna navigate all the shyt she dealing with.

Thank goodness she has so much info at her disposal from her past lives but damn man

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished watching Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl, man this was great :mjcry:

I did love how in the film it forces Sakuta makes a choice. His love with Mai is the strongest, which leads him to take the path that wouldn't make her upset or cause her to die. Which leads to doing nothing for Shoko. The ending So basically you have the involvement of Mai, Sakuta and Shoko. You have Mai altering the past to have the movie of Shoko's life leading to her donor. Shoko making it so she never meets Sakuta.

But the thing in question is how does Sakuta still attend the same high school? He has the dream of being with Shoko at the beach rather than it actually happening. Now this is the one weak link in the movie. It's meant to push the two timelines and merge, but it's a theoretical change is hard to understand.

Because of that finally point I give it 9/10. But it was very close to a 10/10. It was a very beautiful movie. It falls in line with the quality S1 had. Although it is better off going the movie route, as there were pacing issues in Koga and Futaba's arc in Season 1. The series does a great job at exploring the various characters trauma and how they go about overcoming it. The series does a great job of making you empathize with the cast. There are various points where the puberty syndrome can see a little too abstract. But that is really the only con I could find.

Will read the Ln's after I see the two recent movies in a few weeks.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Overall TenSura S1 is great. It sets a lot of foundation for the world with awesome word building between the different monsters, the ritual of the summoners+ sumonnies, introducing Demon Lords as a real threat and creates are very likable cast. It serves as a great first isekai for an anime fan.

The extra episode of TenSura S1 surrounds Shizue and Noir. This episode is mainly to showcase how the encounter between these two leads up to his encounter with Rimuru. Not exactly the most needed episode to watch, but you get more lore and world building attached. As Demon Lord Leon mentions to Shizue he is a Primordial Demon, whose strength far matches that of an Archdemon.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_7.12.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_7.33.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_7.34.04_PM.png

The rest of S1 centers around Rimuru saving the kids. Which requires him to seek out the Queen of the Fairies. Who also turns out to be the Demon Lord Ramiris. The process basically has them getting a superior spirit of sorts to inhabit the body of these children like Ifirt did for Shizue. Rimuru is able to aid the children in getting this done except for Kenya and Chloe. The one that leaves an interesting mark is Chloe.

She gets a spiritual body which is the equivalent to that of a superior spirit. But given that Ramiris has a bad feeling when this one comes out, initially there is cause for concern. Though when Rimuru sees the spirit moving and in light is reminded of the hero that saved Shizue, it could be this spirit inhabited the hero? Or this is the hero in spirit form. When you see Rimuru give Chloe Shizue's mask based on feeling, you get the sense that Chloe's path is parallel to that of similar to the hero and Shizue.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_7.17.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_7.17.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_7.28.55_PM.png

EP 3–5 centers around Rimuru, the school and his students. But separating Rimuru from his students, it allows the kids to set center stage. When they encounter the bandits in the cave, you get to see the potential of what each could be in the future.

Coming to their Triss-sensei and the kids' rescue is Noir. Unlike in the extra episode, his cost of being summoned is only to maintain his secret. He serves to repay his debt to Shizue, which further serves the point of him and Rimuru's paths are destined to collide as mentioned in the extra episode.

Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_8.00.51_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2024-03-07_at_8.47.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_6.32.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-03-10_at_6.32.21_PM.png

Last edited:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Finished watching Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl, man this was great :mjcry:

I did love how in the film it forces Sakuta makes a choice. His love with Mai is the strongest, which leads him to take the path that wouldn't make her upset or cause her to die. Which leads to doing nothing for Shoko. The ending So basically you have the involvement of Mai, Sakuta and Shoko. You have Mai altering the past to have the movie of Shoko's life leading to her donor. Shoko making it so she never meets Sakuta.

But the thing in question is how does Sakuta still attend the same high school? He has the dream of being with Shoko at the beach rather than it actually happening. Now this is the one weak link in the movie. It's meant to push the two timelines and merge, but it's a theoretical change is hard to understand.

Because of that finally point I give it 9/10. But it was very close to a 10/10. It was a very beautiful movie. It falls in line with the quality S1 had. Although it is better off going the movie route, as there were pacing issues in Koga and Futaba's arc in Season 1. The series does a great job at exploring the various characters trauma and how they go about overcoming it. The series does a great job of making you empathize with the cast. There are various points where the puberty syndrome can see a little too abstract. But that is really the only con I could find.

Will read the Ln's after I see the two recent movies in a few weeks.
the rascal anime is one of my sleeper hits. I loved the teenage syndrome symptoms and overall weirdness of everything. I've been tempted to check out the light novels but I hear a new season is coming.