Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Shingeki%252520ni%252520Kyojin%252520-%25252002-12%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I dont even fck with animes anymore (except "shigurui" which is a masterpiece imo) but this is one of the most compelling things I've ever watched. When that Usain Bolt juggernaut thing came out of nowhere, bust through that thick ass wall and struck a :smugfavre: pose I was like :whoo: :wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Edit:

Keep watching hunter and yes Kishi got inspiration and jacked a lot of shyt from hunter. He's been on record saying as much.

Just wait until the Heavens Arena arc...

gon-vs-hisoka-o.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dont even fck with animes anymore (except "shigurui" which is a masterpiece imo) but this is one of the most compelling things I've ever watched. When that Usain Bolt juggernaut thing came out of nowhere, bust through that thick ass wall and struck a :smugfavre: pose I was like :whoo: :wow:

Speaking of Shiguri did they ever animate the rest of the series? I have the first season on Blu ray and I actually read the entire thing and that show deserves an animated ending. That shyt was brutal yet amazing. The kills on that show were unmatched.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Keep watching hunter and yes the author has said plenty of times that he has gotten inspiration from Naruto which is why the hunter exams feel similar to the chuunin exams.

Funny how Naruto inspired it but HxH turned out better.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep watching hunter and yes the author has said plenty of times that he has gotten inspiration from Naruto which is why the hunter exams feel similar to the chuunin exams.

Just wait until the Heavens Arena arc...

gon-vs-hisoka-o.gif

i thought hunter x hunter came out before naruto?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Speaking of Shiguri did they ever animate the rest of the series? I have the first season on Blu ray and I actually read the entire thing and that show deserves an animated ending. That shyt was brutal yet amazing. The kills on that show were unmatched.

Not that I know of breh. Yea it was shockingly brutal, but its uncompromising portrayal of samurai life is what really grabbed my attention, the creators pulled no punches at all.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i thought hunter x hunter came out before naruto?

Damn man you right I got shyt all mixed up but that's what I meant to say. Kishi is the one who said he got his inspiration from Hunter x hunter. The Akatsuki is loosely based on the phantom troupe also, the hisoka and orochimaru comparisons are obvious also along with those hunter and chuunin exams.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn man you right I got shyt all mixed up but that's what I meant to say. Kishi is the one who said he got his inspiration from Hunter x hunter. The Akatsuki is loosely based on the phantom troupe also, the hisoka and orochimaru comparisons are obvious also along with those hunter and chuunin exams.

:beli:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Shingeki no Kyojin :lawd:

I haven't been this interested in an anime in so long. I even started reading the manga.

Those Titans :merchant:
Its been a loooong time since something came out that I wanted to watch during its original run but this looks legit

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

yo always saw manga releases for this shyt but never checked it out until i saw some dude on here talking about it...I was like :ohhh: that shyt is :mindblown:

Lets be real the ANTS arc in the manga was garbage. Them ants were just too powerful :damn: even the mangaka realize how :mindblown: that shyt was so he ended it the way he did.

Shingeki no Kyojin :lawd:

I haven't been this interested in an anime in so long. I even started reading the manga.

Those Titans :merchant:
how far in the manga did you get?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I watched the first episode of shigurui and I didn't really like it. It seemed like an anime version of an artsy indie flick. Sparse dialogue, the scenes were all close ups which I didn't like, bad lighting or too bright, it jumped from one scene to the next , I didn't really understand it at all..maybe the manga was better and it got lost in translation like blade of the immortal..but I'll try to stick it thru and watch all the episodes since there's only 14 of them..