Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shangra la Frontier. I don’t think I can fully sell you it like others who watched it, but it has really good action scenes and good characters.

Try me, you’re no longer the young breh in here and though you have shunned your assigned mentors and chose someone else who will eventually gonna lead you astray.

I don’t hold that against you and I’m still interested into hearing your pitch

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Try me, you’re no longer the young breh in here and though you have shunned your assigned mentors and chose someone else who will eventually gonna lead you astray.

If you watch it, and you don't like it, you simply don't like action anime. Pacing is on the slower side, but it's fully worth it. The cast is fukking hilarious and filled with personality. Every fight has been awesomely animated. Even the stuff from the manga that was a very minor showdown.

In terms of S1's, It's easily been the best Action Season 1 since Mob S1.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_3.png

Villainess Level 99 is trying to shoot for worst CGI I have seen in an anime. :scust:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Pretty much what breh said. Good fights and animation. They did a really good job hyping up the second part.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Showing Ainz falling as if he's in danger is a massive troll for anyone that's actually watched the show. This MF is never at risk unless he chooses to be.
Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_3.png

Villainess Level 99 is trying to shoot for worst CGI I have seen in an anime. :scust:
You forgotten about S1 & 2 of Kingdom? :picard:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Showing Ainz falling as if he's in danger is a massive troll for anyone that's actually watched the show. This MF is never at risk unless he chooses to be.

You forgotten about S1 & 2 of Kingdom? :picard:
Clearly I wiped it from my memory :lolbron:. The ugly present will always feel worse than the ugly past.

The worst thing about Kingdom S1 CGI was that it used CGI 100% of the time. Not only did you have to watch that, but you never had a break from it :bryan:. Adding salt in the wounds, having that for almost 40 episodes. :huhldup:

Anyone that can make it past S1 is in the clear.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Man. Started watching Kingdom S4 and the first 5 episodes today. While S3 was about Qin facing the other opposing nations. S4 started focusing on the power struggle between Zheng vs Lu Buwei. Also, gotta say the direction feels like even a step up from S3. Really highlighting how much Jiao Cheng has changed since S1.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_9.25.45_AM.png

Buwei is a fukking b*stard. He clearly wants to manipulate the brother's alliance against Zheng. Using a weird alliance of sorts with Zhao. But also getting Jiao Cheng's man to betray him, which leads to his imprisonment. Luckily Zheng was smart enough to figure out his brother was setup. But man talk about a hard situation to be in. Rescuing Cheng was going to be a mission impossible mission for Bi and Xin.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_4.06.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_4.06.45_PM.png

Not too much surprise, it was too late for Xin and Qiang Lei to save Cheng. But even in his final moments you really erase the doubt that you had previously for him. We all basically thought oh he is only supporting Zheng because between Buwei and Zhneg, at least Zheng is royalty. But man you really feel like Cheng was invested and bought into Zheng's plan of united the Middle Kingdom.

The way of him saying he was going to be Zheng's rock, granted he would still be tough on him when he needed help. Telling Xin whom he didn't interact with at all after his rebellion failed in S1. But he knew Xin fully well, and he knows that he is a man that Zheng can depend on. And the reflection afterward where Xin comments on how much Cheng changed. In S1 no one really had his back as the only reason they followed him was because of his power. But now as he passes on you can really see how much people loved him.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.10.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.13.14_PM.png

For a character that was introduced in just this season, they did a great job with Liu Yi. She truly loved Cheng. And she absolutely understood his intentions were even when people like Chang Wen Jun, who thought Cheng would betray Zheng. There were plenty of times in these episodes where her resolved was tested. Between trying to get help as her beloved was dying.

But the biggest show of proof was from Cheng's dying words. To united under Zheng. I give her props she was able to keep the majority of Cheng's followers to united under Zheng. This is shocking and remarkable because I imagine this is not something easy to achieve for a person let alone a woman in her position. Following under late husband's words and now referring to Zheng as her brother is further proof she will offer Zheng support as Cheng woujld have done as we have learned.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.20.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.22.03_PM.png

I've got to say I have to really appreciate with S3 & S4 for Kingdom where the focus how it goes about with the story is different, but the quality is remains the same. :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LordDeathwatch Man. Started watching Kingdom S4 and the first 5 episodes today. While S3 was about Qin facing the other opposing nations. S4 started focusing on the power struggle between Zheng vs Lu Buwei. Also, gotta say the direction feels like even a step up from S3. Really highlighting how much Jiao Cheng has changed since S1.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_9.25.45_AM.png

Buwei is a fukking b*stard. He clearly wants to manipulate the brother's alliance against Zheng. Using a weird alliance of sorts with Zhao. But also getting Jiao Cheng's man to betray him, which leads to his imprisonment. Luckily Zheng was smart enough to figure out his brother was setup. But man talk about a hard situation to be in. Rescuing Cheng was going to be a mission impossible mission for Bi and Xin.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_4.06.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_4.06.45_PM.png

Not too much surprise, it was too late for Xin and Qiang Lei to save Cheng. But even in his final moments you really erase the doubt that you had previously for him. We all basically thought oh he is only supporting Zheng because between Buwei and Zhneg, at least Zheng is royalty. But man you really feel like Cheng was invested and bought into Zheng's plan of united the Middle Kingdom.

The way of him saying he was going to be Zheng's rock, granted he would still be tough on him when he needed help. Telling Xin whom he didn't interact with at all after his rebellion failed in S1. But he knew Xin fully well, and he knows that he is a man that Zheng can depend on. And the reflection afterward where Xin comments on how much Cheng changed. In S1 no one really had his back as the only reason they followed him was because of his power. But now as he passes on you can really see how much people loved him.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.10.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.13.14_PM.png

For a character that was introduced in just this season, they did a great job with Liu Yi. She truly loved Cheng. And she absolutely understood his intentions were even when people like Chang Wen Jun, who thought Cheng would betray Zheng. There were plenty of times in these episodes where her resolved was tested. Between trying to get help as her beloved was dying.

But the biggest show of proof was from Cheng's dying words. To united under Zheng. I give her props she was able to keep the majority of Cheng's followers to united under Zheng. This is shocking and remarkable because I imagine this is not something easy to achieve for a person let alone a woman in her position. Following under late husband's words and now referring to Zheng as her brother is further proof she will offer Zheng support as Cheng woujld have done as we have learned.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.20.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-27_at_8.22.03_PM.png

I've got to say I have to really appreciate with S3 & S4 for Kingdom where the focus how it goes about with the story is different, but the quality is remains the same. :wow:
Yeah that's what I always go back to: they take you in different directions to show you how this all fits together and that means shifting from endless battles to political maneuvers to character development but the quality of the show never dipped. I'm just as engaged watching the Cheng setup as I am watching Xin bisect enemy Generals in the field because it all matters.

As far as Zheng goes, to have to deal with Li Mu and Buwei back to back is nasty work. I'd be questioning the ancestors at this point because something gotta be wrong.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah that's what I always go back to: they take you in different directions to show you how this all fits together and that means shifting from endless battles to political maneuvers to character development but the quality of the show never dipped. I'm just as engaged watching the Cheng setup as I am watching Xin bisect enemy Generals in the field because it all matters.

As far as Zheng goes, to have to deal with Li Mu and Buwei back to back is nasty work. I'd be questioning the ancestors at this point because something gotta be wrong.
As I have started reading more manga and LN's, I have started to really appreciate good characterization and things that take their time to build up to the point where they are. Series that deliver on the writing aspect such as Mob, Kingdom, BSD and Vinland to name a few.

I mean brehs here really are more interested in story plot and action. Sure only focusing on things will keep me entertained, but they if they lack the weight and investment on my end, why shouold I care? Dazai vs Fyodor was some top tier mind games where one was one upping the other. When Li Mu launched his secret plan in the 2nd half of S3, my first reaction was, "This fukking b*stard." Hell we see series this season like with Frieren and Apothcary Diaries where we are invested with our cast, to where when more action and plot kicks in with the great adaptation we got going for them, we got some near 10/10 anime.

One notable difference between Li Mu and Buwei is that while both I hate since they oppose Xin and Zheng. At least with Li Mu I can respect his skills and be like I don't like his goals, but I can understand him. Buwei is a fukking manipulator and deserves the cruelest death imaginable right with Zheng's mom. fukk both they both deserve a special place in hell :pacspit:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As I have started reading more manga and LN's, I have started to really appreciate good characterization and things that take their time to build up to the point where they are. Series that deliver on the writing aspect such as Mob, Kingdom, BSD and Vinland to name a few.

I mean brehs here really are more interested in story plot and action. Sure only focusing on things will keep me entertained, but they if they lack the weight and investment on my end, why shouold I care? Dazai vs Fyodor was some top tier mind games where one was one upping the other. When Li Mu launched his secret plan in the 2nd half of S3, my first reaction was, "This fukking b*stard." Hell we see series this season like with Frieren and Apothcary Diaries where we are invested with our cast, to where when more action and plot kicks in with the great adaptation we got going for them, we got some near 10/10 anime.

One notable difference between Li Mu and Buwei is that while both I hate since they oppose Xin and Zheng. At least with Li Mu I can respect his skills and be like I don't like his goals, but I can understand him. Buwei is a fukking manipulator and deserves the cruelest death imaginable right with Zheng's mom. fukk both they both deserve a special place in hell :pacspit:
Buwei is a hustler in it's truest form and exists to see just how far he can get on his wits and skills. I respect that he's not a noble or born into it, man has been slinging his way to the top (trade and meat to Zheng's mom) and is ruthless AF. All that aside, look at the caliber of people he's managed to surround himself with as an inner circle. Look at this vast network of connects through every Kingdom, you have to respect that.

I can't stand the MF though. :hubie: