tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Undead Unluck, the world building for the story is crazy.
The series gets off to such a bad start. But man how the series goes about its world building and story is actually super concise and good how it goes about it. But man I don't blame anyone from getting turned off at the beginning. Until it go to the end of the Gina arc shyt seemed super mid.

Direction in this series is so weird in the anime. You have some standout episode but then a few which just feel like half recaps just sour the mood. Apparently the pacing is fine in the manga, which makes the direction the staff took with these anime recaps as partially annoying.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The series gets off to such a bad start. But man how the series goes about its world building and story is actually super concise and good how it goes about it. But man I don't blame anyone from getting turned off at the beginning. Until it go to the end of the Gina arc shyt seemed super mid.

Direction in this series is so weird in the anime. You have some standout episode but then a few which just feel like half recaps just sour the mood. Apparently the pacing is fine in the manga, which makes the direction the staff took with these anime recaps as partially annoying.
Yeah I agree, I've been watching cause of just how the UMA shyt is working and it always has me like :ohhh:

Yeah I've been looking at recaps of the manga cause the pacing is funky.

I think this is the first time the setting and world building made me throw the story in the bushes lol.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah I agree, I've been watching cause of just how the UMA shyt is working and it always has me like :ohhh:

Yeah I've been looking at recaps of the manga cause the pacing is funky.

I think this is the first time the setting and world building made me throw the story in the bushes lol.
Normally you don't get this in battle shounens because lets be honest most of the audience won't care about world building they just want to see hype fights.

I mean the story is the typical saving the world premise. But how it builds up to where it got to in last week's episode is great. This is one I would just jump to the manga after the season is over because if a S2 comes out I am not holding breath the pacing issues would be fixed.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Normally you don't get this in battle shounens because lets be honest most of the audience won't care about world building they just want to see hype fights.

I mean the story is the typical saving the world premise. But how it builds up to where it got to in last week's episode is great. This is one I would just jump to the manga after the season is over because if a S2 comes out I am not holding breath the pacing issues would be fixed.
Yeah I'm pretty much pass where season 1 will end and it's interesting in a good way the route they took.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Wrong Way to Use Healing magic with great transitional episode before the war arc starts.

Man that whole scene with Usato and Kazuki was great. Each of them expressing their fears. They coming together and tightening their friendship. Kazuki seeing Usato and his growth and that is pushing him forward. Meanwhile Usato does not want to lose either of his best friends. I like how he didn't need the talk with Suzune as she already had her moment. He knows her resolve is tighened.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-16_at_6.32.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-16_at_6.35.39_PM.png

Usato finally got the official uniform. As expected Rose wants to make sure that he is completely focused. Admittedly on one hand I wished he told her what exactly happened. But it feels like Rose had a clear understanding what the issue Usato experienced. I feel like it doesn't change too much in her goal in making sure Usato isn't distracted.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-16_at_6.58.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-16_at_7.00.04_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Last week Undead Unluck had a crazy episode underlying the main plot of the series with some insane twists and reveals.

Today we got an episode of them making manga which was surprisingly in depth.

#NoReadGang not gonna like this episode tho :lolbron:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Is the dub for delicious in a dungeon good?

Is the show worth watching?

Its one of the few dubs I watch weekly.

Show is decent and has its charm.

Won't blow you away and it won't be remembered as top tier shyt, but its enjoyable.

Lowkey action and adventure with a culinary twist to it. Decent humor sometimes as well.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Man LI Mu in a position of basically check in a game in Chess is scary. Basically given their position it comes down of playing the smart optimal game. Zui basically being all civilians kinda puts them in a position to constantly have their guard up. And he took that to his advantage here. After the show highlights how important the first day is. Kind of showed why he is one of the 3 Zhao greats. Most commanders/strategist prob would just brute force on the first day.

I kind like what Kingdom here. Unlike some of the other strategies we have seen from Li Mu, this is very easily to grasp. Li Mu as an antagonist is a fukking b*stard to go up against as he has always been so far in the series.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-17_at_8.59.23_AM.png