tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:damn: :damn: :damn:

I knew he was up to shyt @LordDeathwatch, but not even one episode gone and Li Mu had an alternative plan set in motion. The insanity he a big direct assault planned, but the very likely scenario where it fails and it did he had this backup up his sleeve. Man really showcasing he is head and shoulders as a tactician above everyone else right now. He is making what everyone else is playing is checkers, while he is playing chess.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_8.43.57_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_8.49.54_AM.png

2 sides to this. More of a great showcase of both General Biao's experience and instincts coming to play. He took a massive risk, but man oh man it was the risk Qin needed. :whew:

The fact Li Mu had a plan on the fly to counteract this :damn: :damn:

Dude is some real tactical genius wtf.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_9.00.59_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_9.07.23_AM.png

The end of this episode really showcases Biao is more then just instincts which seems to be his main reputation. I am really curious how this is gonna play out next episode. :lupe:

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_9.10.54_AM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I might have to drop Undead Unluck if these nikkas really start promoting #ReadGang in next week's episode. :hhh:
I mean with all the damn recap flashbacks which apparently are not in the manga they legit trying to get you to lose your patience and jump to the manga.

But man the highs for this show is great. Some of the best Worldbuilding and power system I have seen out of a modern shounen anime in a minute.

shyt @LordDeathwatch and @42 Monks what modern shounen do you think is good in terms of power system. Undead unluck and CSM I do like.

JJK is dope but the convoluted power system is def the weakness of the series.

Mha has way too many heroes for me to keep track of :mjlol:

Never watched black clover. Not to sure what to feel about demon slayer actually when I think about it. :patrice:

Fairy tail had so much bullshyt plot armor that you can’t take it seriously.

Jigo had potential with its power system but basically starting in season 2 it becomes a Pokémon system of types is def a weird decision.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I mean with all the damn recap flashbacks which apparently are not in the manga they legit trying to get you to lose your patience and jump to the manga.

But man the highs for this show is great. Some of the best Worldbuilding and power system I have seen out of a modern shounen anime in a minute.

shyt @LordDeathwatch and @42 Monks what modern shounen do you think is good in terms of power system. Undead unluck and CSM I do like.

JJK is dope but the convoluted power system is def the weakness of the series.

Mha has way too many heroes for me to keep track of :mjlol:

Never watched black clover. Not to sure what to feel about demon slayer actually when I think about it. :patrice:

Fairy tail had so much bullshyt plot armor that you can’t take it seriously.

Jigo had potential with its power system but basically starting in season 2 it becomes a Pokémon system of types is def a weird decision.

Yeah Undead Unluck gets good when it breaks the story down and some of their fights are top notch, especially the early one with the chick they beat to replace her seat at the table.

Damn you're sleeping on Black Clover, but I know its not for everyone.

I don't even try to understand JJK at this point. shyt is God of Highschool status to me where I just care about the fights. fukk their power systems and domains and all that other shyt they bit from YuYu.

Never watched Fairy Tale but it never looked appealing enough for me to try.

I did start Bucchigiri tho and that shyt been hard ass fukk. Nice to see action gang get some martial arts for a change. Shenmue was prolly the last pure fighting joint we had without special powers and shyt.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah Undead Unluck gets good when it breaks the story down and some of their fights are top notch, especially the early one with the chick they beat to replace her seat at the table.

Damn you're sleeping on Black Clover, but I know its not for everyone.

I don't even try to understand JJK at this point. shyt is God of Highschool status to me where I just care about the fights. fukk their power systems and domains and all that other shyt they bit from YuYu.

Never watched Fairy Tale but it never looked appealing enough for me to try.

I did start Bucchigiri tho and that shyt been hard ass fukk. Nice to see action gang get some martial arts for a change. Shenmue was prolly the last pure fighting joint we had without special powers and shyt.
Tbh unless you watch it when you get into anime like I did you really notice the flaws of massive plot armor and massive amount of fanservice. One big thing it has going for it develops its 3 female leads Lucy, Erza and Wendy. It's a rare shounen that does this well.

Not as good as Rukia, but honestly Rukia might legit be the best female lead in a Shounen. Also Sagiri is up there too, but the anime has ventured too far for Jigo and I'll add Maki from JJK.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tbh unless you watch it when you get into anime like I did you really notice the flaws of massive plot armor and massive amount of fanservice. One big thing it has going for it develops its 3 female leads Lucy, Erza and Wendy. It's a rare shounen that does this well.

Not as good as Rukia, but honestly Rukia might legit be the best female lead in a Shounen. Also Sagiri is up there too, but the anime has ventured too far for Jigo and I'll add Maki from JJK.

Yeah I feel you. Certain shyt you watch when you're getting into anime that you prolly wouldn't watch as a veteran.

Only strong female leads I can casually recall at the moment were the lady from Claymore and this other anime where the main chick had a spear and she had to protect some jit.

Ya'll nikkas be remembering the actual names and shyt. :mjlol:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just a warning for tales of the wedding rings. I dropped that manga because …

WHY create a harem manga where nothing happens. I was at chapter 80 and he still didnt do anything :damn:

After 80 chapters i was done with the bait and switch

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just a warning for tales of the wedding rings. I dropped that manga because …

WHY create a harem manga where nothing happens. I was at chapter 80 and he still didnt do anything :damn:

After 80 chapters i was done with the bait and switch
That's why romance is prob the worst genre in anime & manga. So much blue balling and you even got cases where characters get recycled development. And writing coming from some Otaku's wish fulfillment diary like the Angel Next Door.

You do have series like The Dangers in My Heart & A Sign Affection which are some of the best ongoing Romance series that are getting great adaptation. But generally speaking the really good ones in the genre are the minority.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjcry: Also "A Sign of Affection" this week...
Man if you didn't know what number this episode was you would think its the season finale. But na this is only halfway through S1 : D

We have been aware of Yuki's feelings, but is it possible hes more into Yuki then Yuki is of him? Kyouka being full aware of Yuki's feelings for Itsuomi, but not of Rin's for him is funny.

You know I understand why Itsuomi wanted to wait till after the trip to ask Yuki out. After don't want to ask her out and immediately leave to go on a trip. At the end of the day his feelings for Yuki are so strong he couldn't wait.

This episode did a great showcasing that despite his outer personality, Itsuomi is a great guy. He does have a lack of sense of personal space when it comes to Yuki, but honestly for Yuki it comes as a sense of security and comfort imo.

You know this is one thing I love that this series did. Most shoujos always have a love triangle of some kind. And if Itsuomi waited to ask Yuki out and with Oushi getting Yuki's number from her mom. But Itsuomi started dating Yuki before Yuki saw the text from Oushi. Basically dude had his chance with Yuki and whatever feelings he had for Yuki came too late.

I just love we just get the couple dating just to establish the relationship is between these two.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Got fukking damn it Solo Leveling just doesn't disappoint.:blessed:

Today's episode was fukking epic and then the music cuts and drops in at the perfect moments. :ohlawd:

nikka turned into John Wick. :mjlol:

:birdman: If Jinwoo catches that dude's brother on the streets, he going to be talking Joker-like bars.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man today's episode was Arajin at his absolute worst in term of annoyance JFC. :francis:

1 more episode till it's 50% done and dude is the frontrunner for worst Mc of the season.

The fights and the rest of the cast is so good. Man dude makes Mahora seem likable in comparison :russ:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Sousou no Frieren reminds me of Mushishi. Just the overall "chill" vibe and the life lessons you get from episodes that may initially feel like filler
Show is absolutely incredible. I made the mistake of binge watching this and now I have to wait every week.....it's killing me brehs :unimpressed: