tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man just when I think Ragna Crimson is getting back on point with the adaptation, they botched one of the hypest fights from the manga. :unimpressed:

@LordDeathwatch somehow still images (with top notch art) from the manga look more dynamic then the animation they used.

Not all bad when Kamui came into the fray. Same VA as Sukuna delivering a performance that is on par with him as Sukuna and delivered :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:damn: :damn: :damn:

I knew he was up to shyt @LordDeathwatch, but not even one episode gone and Li Mu had an alternative plan set in motion. The insanity he a big direct assault planned, but the very likely scenario where it fails and it did he had this backup up his sleeve. Man really showcasing he is head and shoulders as a tactician above everyone else right now. He is making what everyone else is playing is checkers, while he is playing chess.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_8.43.57_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_8.49.54_AM.png

2 sides to this. More of a great showcase of both General Biao's experience and instincts coming to play. He took a massive risk, but man oh man it was the risk Qin needed. :whew:

The fact Li Mu had a plan on the fly to counteract this :damn: :damn:

Dude is some real tactical genius wtf.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_9.00.59_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_9.07.23_AM.png

The end of this episode really showcases Biao is more then just instincts which seems to be his main reputation. I am really curious how this is gonna play out next episode. :lupe:

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_9.10.54_AM.png
I told you man, Li Mu is pretty much the MC at this point with the level of plot armor and trolling Aizen moments.

"Oh you thought the 100,000 multinational coalition army I hit you with was the plan? Nah lil bro I'm sliding on your Mama house right now with some elite troops but good job winning the consolation prize." :umad:

As far as Lord Bao, quite frankly if Xin could even get to like 80% of what he was capable of coupled with his freakish physical constitution, he'd be a whole problem. He displayed a tactical genius and maturity that Xin hasn't developed and may never. Mans just charges in a general direction and hits whoever is in the way but he does it at the right time, so far. That's not going to get it done against Li Mu.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Dangers in My Heart continues with another standout episode.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_5.41.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_5.41.30_PM.png

A common this series pushes for both Anna and Kyo's securities. And what S2 has demonstrated how Kyo pushes past those insecurities and push himself forward. His speech during the graduation ceremony even highlights this even more. He forgets his script, but instead of making excuses why he can't do it. Along with the help of encouragement from both Anna and his teacher he pushes through and delivers a standout speech. This is a big confidence boost going forward with his relationship with Anna.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_5.46.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_5.46.11_PM.png

In retrospect after being asked by the senpai who has constantly made her feel uncomfortable. She puts her full heart out there and basically makes it out as confession to Kyo. Series continues to showcase how well written it is. Funny enough she finds out Kyo heard it at the end. :russ: The adaptation continues to be top class.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I told you man, Li Mu is pretty much the MC at this point with the level of plot armor and trolling Aizen moments.

"Oh you thought the 100,000 multinational coalition army I hit you with was the plan? Nah lil bro I'm sliding on your Mama house right now with some elite troops but good job winning the consolation prize." :umad:

As far as Lord Bao, quite frankly if Xin could even get to like 80% of what he was capable of coupled with his freakish physical constitution, he'd be a whole problem. He displayed a tactical genius and maturity that Xin hasn't developed and may never. Mans just charges in a general direction and hits whoever is in the way but he does it at the right time, so far. That's not going to get it done against Li Mu.
Honestly out of all the generals Biao, is the one that I feel Xin can be the closest to be especially with Diao handling tactics. His intuition is something you just can't teach. Him sensing the movement in the mountains for one being the big one and we saw him stopping his assault in the beginning of S3.

Li Mu has this advanced level of tactics that even leaves Diao amazed. The way he can manipulate to now get his men where he needs to be, but also get you to go where he wants you to go is practically insane.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Apothcary Diaries Episode 18

Man that nightmare is upsetting. Knowing your parent wanted to kill you and that memory fukking sticks. Man I feel so bad for Maomao. :mjcry: That's a memory that you wished you could get rid. But I give props to Maomao to still trying to take care of her mother, but between the rashes and her mental state she is an awful state. :mjcry:

God Lakan is a fukking scum among scum. :pacspit: Literally tried to ruin Maomao's mom in the worst way imaginable. He talks about Maomao to Jinshi as she is some property. God fukk him. We seeing the sisters and the grandmother and how affectionate they are with Maomao. They seem to be overaffectionate, but considering the conditions of Maomao's upbringing. They just showing their full support for her is so sweet. :to: Now Jinshi is up to you to also be there for Maomao.

I love Suiren's quote here. Life is how you make it out to be on your own. Everyone's life steers in different directions. Just because starts off in a great condition doesn't mean their life can't turn upside down. The same for vice versa.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.39.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.39.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.28.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.36.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.36.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.51.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.51.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.55.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.57.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.58.04_PM.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just a warning for tales of the wedding rings. I dropped that manga because …

WHY create a harem manga where nothing happens. I was at chapter 80 and he still didnt do anything :damn:

After 80 chapters i was done with the bait and switch
Well thanks for saving me the trouble I hate romance anime like that period I get some where it doesn’t happen to a certain extent and it works but this ecchi show nope or any ecchi show I don’t like it when it’s like that glad I haven’t started watching it

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Apothcary Diaries Episode 18

Man that nightmare is upsetting. Knowing your parent wanted to kill you and that memory fukking sticks. Man I feel so bad for Maomao. :mjcry: That's a memory that you wished you could get rid. But I give props to Maomao to still trying to take care of her mother, but between the rashes and her mental state she is an awful state. :mjcry:

God Lakan is a fukking scum among scum. :pacspit: Literally tried to ruin Maomao's mom in the worst way imaginable. He talks about Maomao to Jinshi as she is some property. God fukk him. We seeing the sisters and the grandmother and how affectionate they are with Maomao. They seem to be overaffectionate, but considering the conditions of Maomao's upbringing. They just showing their full support for her is so sweet. :to: Now Jinshi is up to you to also be there for Maomao.

I love Suiren's quote here. Life is how you make it out to be on your own. Everyone's life steers in different directions. Just because starts off in a great condition doesn't mean their life can't turn upside down. The same for vice versa.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.39.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.39.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.24.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.28.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.36.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.36.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.51.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.51.40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.55.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.57.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-10_at_7.58.04_PM.png

This series doesn't miss. It's 1a for my anime of the season (Frieren 1b). The past two episodes explained a LOT about Maomao and her disconnected nature. I'm hoping we get the explanation for who exactly Jinshi is. They've implied enough, but I need some clarity. The conversation between Lakan and Jinshi has me wanting to revisit the episodes where Maomao found out about her father's past work at the palace (and a sick baby he failed to save).

Jinshi looks a lot like Ah-Duo imo.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This series doesn't miss. It's 1a for my anime of the season (Frieren 1b). The past two episodes explained a LOT about Maomao and her disconnected nature. I'm hoping we get the explanation for who exactly Jinshi is. They've implied enough, but I need some clarity. The conversation between Lakan and Jinshi has me wanting to revisit the episodes where Maomao found out about her father's past work at the palace (and a sick baby he failed to save).

Jinshi looks a lot like Ah-Duo imo.
A S+ tier adaptation of a well written series. You can't get better anime than that. Biggest things are how lively the personalities were especially in the first cour of this season. Getting that investment in the cast makes the now more series tone hit harder because of that..

For a lot of these series pacing is so crucial to land. If they miss that it makes it almost impossible to recover.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Undead Unluck gets good when it breaks the story down and some of their fights are top notch, especially the early one with the chick they beat to replace her seat at the table.

Damn you're sleeping on Black Clover, but I know its not for everyone.

I don't even try to understand JJK at this point. shyt is God of Highschool status to me where I just care about the fights. fukk their power systems and domains and all that other shyt they bit from YuYu.

Never watched Fairy Tale but it never looked appealing enough for me to try.

I did start Bucchigiri tho and that shyt been hard ass fukk. Nice to see action gang get some martial arts for a change. Shenmue was prolly the last pure fighting joint we had without special powers and shyt.
What did JJK bite from YuYu? I didn’t really notice. I know some things are kinda like Bleach.

I really wanted to watch Shenmue, but can’t find the dub.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Honestly out of all the generals Biao, is the one that I feel Xin can be the closest to be especially with Diao handling tactics. His intuition is something you just can't teach. Him sensing the movement in the mountains for one being the big one and we saw him stopping his assault in the beginning of S3.

Li Mu has this advanced level of tactics that even leaves Diao amazed. The way he can manipulate to now get his men where he needs to be, but also get you to go where he wants you to go is practically insane.
You saying you don't think Xin can become another Jian or Huan Yi? :mjgrin:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Frieren started off EXTREMELY SLOW, but is getting more interesting now.

:ehh::ehh:

I’m 9 episodes in, right where shyt bout to pop off.

I guess I like this show because it only took me 2 days to get to episode 9.

Out of all the new shows I like this one the most.

I’m trying to get into SLF, but it’s hard to for some reason.

Imma try to pick it up this week.

Frieren is definitely apart of the rotation now.

:wow::wow: