Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:damn: MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES (E17 - Finn Ames and the Friend)

Poor Finn. Dude was getting pin-cushioned by Carpaccio. Mash made the save though and went Wimbledon on his fukking head! :blessed: Now he knows the meaning of pain and will stop stabbing himself!

That shyt was hilarious!!

Mashle is insane with some of the shyt he comes up with to defeat his foes!!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The “OP Strength” anime or whatever it’s called feels more like OPM

This nicca literally say “Die” and everything dies just like that.

This nicca been most dangerous scenarios and everyone is freaking the fukk out out and he barely response and dispatches whatever with absolute ease :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Nah, what’s that
Frieren is difficult to categorize because there's a good bit of action, you've got adventure elements throughout because it's a group of characters on a journey, there's some comedy, but above all it's about character growth.

On top of that, it's got great music and art, so it's a lock for you especially.

Basically in simple. It's a show that Amazon's Lord of the Ring wished it was; High Fantasy stuff that is easy to understand, but not boring.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Basically in simple. It's a show that Amazon's Lord of the Ring wished it was; High Fantasy stuff that is easy to understand, but not boring.
Breh, do you realize what Frieren would do to the world of LOTR if given the chance? I'd pay good money for that What If. Bih would wreck half the opps and then sleep in the next 2 episodes.:russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Breh, do you realize what Frieren would do to the world of LOTR if given the chance? I'd pay good money for that What If. Bih would wreck half the opps and then sleep in the next 2 episodes.:russ:

:mjlol: She tell Saruman to commit suicide and jump from his tower. Would take delight in killing all the Orcs, even when they surrender. She wouldn't toss the ring into Mt. Doom, and spent 4 months smoking hash with Gandalf telling him, "See your ass in 500 years."

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:mjlol: She tell Saruman to commit suicide and jump from his tower. Would take delight in killing all the Orcs, even when they surrender. She wouldn't toss the ring into Mt. Doom, and spent 4 months smoking hash with Gandalf telling him, "See your ass in 500 years."
She most definitely murdering Orcs by the thousands. She ain't destroying the Ring, that shyt is going to end up in her junk folder behind the Himmel Stan Collectibles and a spell to automatically dice po-ta-toes for Smeagle. And having someone chill and long lived like Gandalf is going to have her dodging her own race again on some :mjpls:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just finished Mob Psycho 1 hunnid.
:blessed: :blessed:

I gotta say, I didn’t want it to end but I’m satisfied. They did a really great job with how they were able to cover so much in so few episodes.

:ehh::ehh:

It took me a while to accept this as kind of a slice of life anime more than an action one, so shorter episodes were good.

That second season was really something else though. The action in that was piff. The third season felt like a long epilogue.

But this dude right here is the MVP of the show. fukkin hilarious at every moment and has one of the GOAT anime moves of all time.

hypnosis-punch-reigen.gif

:wow: :wow:

but was it better than Tokyo Revengers tho. :sas1:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The more I watch High Card the more I hate Theodore. Dude literally wouldn't talk to his son even when it was a kid unless it was about those damn cards. fukk people like him :pacspit:

He talks about doing his duty for the royal family, but dude aint even a decent human being.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The more I watch High Card the more I hate Theodore. Dude literally wouldn't talk to his son even when it was a kid unless it was about those damn cards. fukk people like him :pacspit:

He talks about doing his duty for the royal family, but dude aint even a decent human being.

:russ: If he talks to his son though, he will reveal some shady shyt and destroy his plot armor.

When he sees his son, he is like, "Don't talk to me... don't talk to me. Or I will have to reveal the Massacre I did 30 years ago that's going to bite me in the ass, and gets me killed a violent death and leaving my Card in your hands to exact revenge." holding on for dear life that his son doesn't talk to him or ask any important questions.

JdJhgE.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Facts, that nikka's an a$$hole. :mjlol:

Ban was right about that bytch ass nikka. I'm lowkey glad he's hemmed up now. :manny:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tsukimichi- MoonLight Fantasy S2 Ep 5

You know Makoto is smart. It's much better for him to be the bad cop then Shiki, whom like Mio and Tomoe well excessive healing is good. Excessive destruction well we know from last season how overboard the two girls went. And we already saw what Shiki did last week. :pachaha:

Nice to see Makoto has 5 students that got motivated and of course the girl falling bad for Shiki on top of it lol. :mjlol: Bright-Sensei gave me sus vibes early in the episode and well it sees he is the one who sent that assassin out last week.

Meanwhile it nice that Makoto seems to be on much better terms with Luria, the maid from last week. Though I wonder what the deal with her sister Eva, the librarian.She is a lot harder to read on them Bright-sensei.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.06.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.17.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.17.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.17.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.18.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.19.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.19.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.38.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.42.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-05_at_2.42.39_PM.png