Balla

Superstar
Daps
Mob pulling up to the Broccoli fortress has to be one of the best scenes yet.

Everyone is taken over by the Broccoli.

Mob only has himself to rely on.

That music playing while Mob is pulling up dolo and all of them making way for him to Walk Thru.

I am fukkin excited.

:wow: :wow:

:banderas::banderas:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I'm kind of surprised by Bucchigiri, too. The character designs are pretty slick, and it's got a ton of style. But I wonder if we need a few more quality fight scenes to get clipped up before it starts picking up steam. I've already seen the scrap between the top two Freshmen getting shared around.

I'm only one episode in on Ishura. So, I'm not sure if it'll be one that I switch to binging yet. The first episode was pretty striking, but I could see it getting tired if we get a bunch of intro episodes consecutively. That does explain why I'm not seeing much hype for it, though, because I figured that opening fight with the swordsman would get a lot of attention on its own.

I guess I have to give Wrong Way more time. It's the underdog MC in a fantasy setting that feels generic to me. But the creativity with the healing class and the sense of humor is great even early on. I can picture it setting itself apart as I keep watching. Also, the female lead being an Isekai-stan is hilarious.
The little turret guns on the walking golem was pretty dope. I watched three episodes last night and I have it on the back burner.

I did watch all released episodes of Wrong Way after Ishura. It was a pleasant watch. Inumaki thirsting for MC was humorous. I’ll add it to the rotation.

At some point this week I WILL finally watch Escaflowne

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Man I loved how this episode showcase how early on Xin was kinda consumed with revenge but it never took over for him and became a genocidal dude killing innocents. And you could see that even tho how you can empathize what Qin did to the people of Changping was massively fukked up. But still draw the line what you are doing is fukked up. After all

The ghosts "showing up" on the battlefield I was fine with as they are fueling the people of Changping's revenge. But when they got in the way of Xin defending himself after he tightened his resolve I was not a fan of :francis:.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-30_at_12.29.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-30_at_12.29.57_PM.png

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch Man I loved how this episode showcase how early on Xin was kinda consumed with revenge but it never took over for him and became a genocidal dude killing innocents. And you could see that even tho how you can empathize what Qin did to the people of Changping was massively fukked up. But still draw the line what you are doing is fukked up. After all

The ghosts "showing up" on the battlefield I was fine with as they are fueling the people of Changping's revenge. But when they got in the way of Xin defending himself after he tightened his resolve I was not a fan of :francis:.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-30_at_12.29.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-30_at_12.29.57_PM.png
Yeah, Qin was on some next level demon time with that one. Truly indefensible and now Shin has to confront his kingdom's crimes.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This anime season is pretty decent. I was expecting frieren, elite and solo leveling to take most of the time
The Apothecary Diaries: was not expecting to enjoy this show, binge the while at work :pachaha:
Solo Leveling: Solid manga adaption
Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End: Still great
The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic: entertaining so far
Meiji Gekken: 1874 : good so far
Classroom of the elite s3: just finished watch season 2.

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Anybody watching The Blue Eyed Samurai on Netflix? Animation is amazing and the story is dope so far through 2 episodes. My wife came in when I was watching the first episode and told me I gotta watch the rest of the season with her. Also they confirmed a season 2 is coming out so no worries about it getting canceled by Netflix. Also it’s TV-MA and hella not safe for work or kids.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Screen_Shot_2024-01-30_at_1.18.33_PM.png

This might be one of the worst CGI I have ever seen :scust:

Ironically pacing for this adaptation has been pretty good from what I heard.

I finally caught up with the last 2 eps….. this shyt is entertaining as hell :russ:

When she kept blowing that Monster Caller whistle I was dying.

I wonder what they censored when she was healing dude and called “grotesque”

This definitely a fun show