storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Denken is one of my favorite characters in the series. Man has quotes for days and his interest in magic is very similar to Frieren is actually cool. They did a great job showcasing Richter as the type of mage that Denken and I would assume Frieren loathes. Hell in this episode he could wiped out the girls much sooner and him underestimating them cost him. Once Frieren gave them the assist of rain it was GG.

Frieren just be casually bodying people. :mjlol: We had the same thing happened with Sukuna in JJK. She is such a high level all these other high level mages might as well be ants in terms of strength. In this episode she deadass broke the barrier and so casually as well.
I like the gap between a mage from a warring era vs the peace time mages. There's levels to this, and Flamme recognized that it would take a mage with Frieren's temperament not to become a tyrant in a time of peace. Because she's too damned OP

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Denken is one of my favorite characters in the series. Man has quotes for days and his interest in magic is very similar to Frieren is actually cool. They did a great job showcasing Richter as the type of mage that Denken and I would assume Frieren loathes. Hell in this episode he could wiped out the girls much sooner and him underestimating them cost him. Once Frieren gave them the assist of rain it was GG.

Frieren just be casually bodying people. :mjlol: We had the same thing happened with Sukuna in JJK. She is such a high level all these other high level mages might as well be ants in terms of strength. In this episode she deadass broke the barrier and so casually as well.
You aren't lying about the casual nature she has, just doing the impossible while carrying around priceless ancient relics and thirsting after a MF she curved a century ago.:russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2024-02-02_at_6.39.39_PM.png

Undead Unluck is the one anime that keeps shooting itself in the face. It continues to be a great series at this point after the part last week where Billy betrayed them. The constant use of recaping in the middle of the episode just ruins the immersion.

Takes what is at its best a 9/10 adaptation But this issues turns it into a 7/10 experience at best. These are the kind of things where pacing wise makes me want to read the manga before watching S2 if this pacing issues stays a constant issue.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screen_Shot_2024-02-02_at_5.10.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-02_at_5.10.37_PM.png

We got a more focus on Suzune. And honestly partially thanks to her VA, she really shines whenever she is on screen. I really liked how it focused on her insecurities. Most people would think why wouldn't you want to go back home. Well for here it really showcased that she had to be a certain way that she felt tied down. In this fantasy world she can be herself. These two have slowly been bonding more and more.

This show continues to do a good job at building the relationship between these 3 friends and making it feel real and authentic. Most isekais immensely struggle to do this well.
I got to say I like your reviews. Got me into watching Kingdom.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
The Witch and the Beast Ep 4 adapted chapters 6+7. Pacing was rock solid in this episode. Series continue to showcase its excellent world building by introducing necromancy in this episode. Explaining it a manner that is easy to understand and interesting since it ties for this arc. Action scenes don't have the same brutality as the manga, but an enjoyable episode overall.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.10.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.11.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.16.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.18.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.21.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.21.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.23.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.26.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.26.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.26.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-01_at_10.27.01_PM.png
Today’s episode was a nice change of pace. I thought the dual MCs woulda showed up more in the episode :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Screen_Shot_2024-01-29_at_6.43.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-29_at_6.43.34_PM.png

Not only was Makoto so OP that it made the test harder, but he made the test harder on himself. :mjlol:

The shows comedy lowkey hits pretty consistently.

Screen_Shot_2024-01-31_at_10.44.06_AM.png

This mandrake is an S+ tier killer, never thought I would use those words in my life.

It's the good old deadpan protaginist done right.

It's probably nasty as hell to look at. It's like how they censor cockroaches aint nobody wanna see that shyt :pachaha:

Screen_Shot_2024-02-02_at_5.10.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-02_at_5.10.37_PM.png

We got a more focus on Suzune. And honestly partially thanks to her VA, she really shines whenever she is on screen. I really liked how it focused on her insecurities. Most people would think why wouldn't you want to go back home. Well for here it really showcased that she had to be a certain way that she felt tied down. In this fantasy world she can be herself. These two have slowly been bonding more and more.

This show continues to do a good job at building the relationship between these 3 friends and making it feel real and authentic. Most isekais immensely struggle to do this well.
What anime are these?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Mob Psycho 1 hunnid.
:blessed: :blessed:

I gotta say, I didn’t want it to end but I’m satisfied. They did a really great job with how they were able to cover so much in so few episodes.

:ehh::ehh:

It took me a while to accept this as kind of a slice of life anime more than an action one, so shorter episodes were good.

That second season was really something else though. The action in that was piff. The third season felt like a long epilogue.

But this dude right here is the MVP of the show. fukkin hilarious at every moment and has one of the GOAT anime moves of all time.

hypnosis-punch-reigen.gif

:wow: :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just finished Mob Psycho 1 hunnid.
:blessed: :blessed:

I gotta say, I didn’t want it to end but I’m satisfied. They did a really great job with how they were able to cover so much in so few episodes.

:ehh::ehh:

It took me a while to accept this as kind of a slice of life anime more than an action one, so shorter episodes were good.

That second season was really something else though. The action in that was piff. The third season felt like a long epilogue.

But this dude right here is the MVP of the show. fukkin hilarious at every moment and has one of the GOAT anime moves of all time.

hypnosis-punch-reigen.gif

:wow: :wow:
Fitness club being essential to Mob's growth is n°2. Them jrehs accepted Mob as one of their own no matter what and we're fukking hilarious.

Mob is such a perfect series man. One of the few that stuck the landing too:ohlawd:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The really had a school days meme reference in the last JJK episode :mjlol:

School days last episodes are when shyt hits the fan. Apparently in Japan, a girl killed her father with an axe, and it was all over the news. Since the last episode of school days had people getting violent in the same way, they were worried that people may think school days was related. So instead of airing the last episode, they switched it with this

in JJK, they were airing a news segment, and the curses started getting violent on TV. They cut the segment and replaced it the same boat scene :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Mid Psycho 100 :mjlol:
@LordDeathwatch It really be true that no show is safe from being called mid.

Honestly the slander I see for S3 just makes it aware that brehs can't appreciate great SoL content. Mob S3 showcases highlights the biggest strength in SoL content and that's awesome character development.

I guess dudes just want to see fights and that's it. :yeshrug: