Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Man there’s been a fun discussion about Luffy vs Naruto on twitter today.

shyt had me rolling. I wanted to post some shyt, but the “bu bu bu bu but you spooooooooiiilllling” a$$holes made me think twice.

But this twitter debate was jokes :russ:

I'm an OP stan but statement is not true

Luffy damn near quit his own show when
when Ace died

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh the whole talent OR hard work thing is stupid. Just because one is talented don’t mean he didn’t put in the work.

It’s disrespectful to a dude like Gojo since he was a gifted dude but he put the work in to where he got to be the best.

I don’t know breh….. we never seen Gojo wake up at 4am to do 1000 pushups then go jogging for 10-15 miles, then go to actually jitsu practice followed by lunch then weight training, another jitsu practice, then dinner:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh you really need to work on your troll game. :childplease:

There’s trolling, which can be low key taking shots

Then there’s joking and having fun.

That was the latter….. man. It’s a cold Saturday, a lot of shyt bout to happened today. Just trynna keep the mood light man. My bad if you wanted to have a serious discussion on the subject matter.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh the whole talent OR hard work thing is stupid. Just because one is talented don’t mean he didn’t put in the work.

It’s disrespectful to a dude like Gojo since he was a gifted dude but he put the work in to where he got to be the best.

***serious no fun discussion***

I don’t think it’s stupid overrated, but it is probably case by case. For Gojo. Maybe you’re right.

But for someone like OPM and Goku, there is maybe some truth to that as one was just a regular man and to a degree still doesn’t have like a special superpower flight, lasers, telekinetic shyt…. Barring something like that comes deeper in the story that I don’t know of.

yes please lil cuzzo, don’t. We trynna be serious in here for a moment

And Goku, yes stronger than most humans but was originally the weakest of his race but gained his strength through hard training to put him at a point he can go toe to to with anyone in his world or any world.

Frieza probably didn’t put in the hard work cuz he was already talented and he was arrogant.

Yuno, is extremely talented and smart, everything kinda come easy to him and he far superior to damn near everyone. He don’t have to train as hard as Asta or go through all the trials.

And that’s fairly typical for a lot of these guys in animes labeled as Geniuses or Talented. The skill gap is so wide, many of them get the arrogance and don’t feel the need to put in the work

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
A Sign of Affection through 3 episodes has done a great job showcasing the difficulties Yuki goes through being deaf. But showcasing how much she can't hear after seeing the world though her eyes makes you really empathize with her :mjcry:

Screen_Shot_2024-01-20_at_12.14.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-01-20_at_12.14.49_PM.png

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:ahh: Solo Leveling

:mjcry:Skipping Leg Day made our MC do a 4 Hour Sprint against a fukking sandworm.

1e0e35a6e44665b3c23f9b1e20d7ce3b.gif

:mjlol:BUCCHIGIRI

Good fight scenes today, however MC needs to stop punching dudes because he got his girl's brother crushing on him hard, and he got that Mahito vibes about him; MF riding some carnival ride down the hall, and he smacked up his sister for breaking that gift he gave to her.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:BUCCHIGIRI

Good fight scenes today, however MC needs to stop punching dudes because he got his girl's brother crushing on him hard, and he got that Mahito vibes about him; MF riding some carnival ride down the hall, and he smacked up his sister for breaking that gift he gave to her.

Show is fun, but it will only go so far as the Mc goes. Cause his simping is well you know :snoop:. He aint S1 Takemichi bad, but its still not good.

Honestly I would prefer if Matakara were the Mc, but I will see what Mappa got cooking here :ehh:.