Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Saenai%20Heroine%20no%20Sodatekata%20-%2006%20-%20Large%2035.jpg

"This is my drawing of you being salty cause dude abandoned you on a date to go see another chick"
Saenai%20Heroine%20no%20Sodatekata%20-%2006%20-%20Large%2036.jpg

"I don't make faces like that"

The one scene she appeared in that episode :russ::mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
completed engaged to the unidentified
wasn't expecting his past and family past to be like that but it was a straight anime
6/10 for me was hoping for more character development between main characters
but the older sister was annoying as fukk too me tho

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Been meaning to catch up on Parasyte. On Ep 13, haven't been watching it for a while, so I decided to binge a bit this morning. I've been busy with World Trigger... show is greatness. :banderas:

I guess I should start Hunter X Hunter as well. I hear good things about it. Except for the fact that the nikka who makes the manga is somewhere vacationing.:francis:

Also should start on Kuroko no Basket as well. That one I've been meaning to peep for a good while now.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Been meaning to catch up on Parasyte. On Ep 13, haven't been watching it for a while, so I decided to binge a bit this morning. I've been busy with World Trigger... show is greatness. :banderas:

I guess I should start Hunter X Hunter as well. I hear good things about it. Except for the fact that the nikka who makes the manga is somewhere vacationing.:francis:

Also should start on Kuroko no Basket as well. That one I've been meaning to peep for a good while now.

Hunter x Hunter is the best decision you'll make :blessed:

Thinking about starting Kuroko no Basket, as well. All I've heard is good things :gladbron:

:wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Season 2 Slaine is ruthless. He straight up lied to his pawn.
Holy shyt at that ending shyt just hit the fan. There's no way for Earth to deal with what Slaine has done. They were barely hanging on before.

Count Mazuurek needs to find the princess and get her away from Slaine and take her back to earth so she can officially declare the fake princess an imposer. That will likely splinter the orbital knights. Mazuurek will clearly be on Inaho and Asseylum's side fighting with earth for a truce. Earth can't fight against multiple landing castles and the Orbital Knights working together like they are under Slaine. The only thing Earth had going for it was the fact that the Orbital Knights didn't work together. Now that Slain has united them things will get ugly.

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, i still cant get over this ep when Akashi bytched Kagami:mjlol:

It reminded me of the old spice commercials where dude is like "look at your man, now back to me, your on a boat" but instead Akashi was like "look at your skills :mjlol:, now look at mine :blessed:, now look up because you're on the floor :banderas:"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anybody peep The Devil is a Part Timer? One episode in and the fukkery :wow: not even sure if it's actually funny but satan cooking fries got me cracking up :pachaha:
Is that the one where the demon lord worked at the fast food joint or the one where the demon lord's daughter worked at the small local department store with the hero? either or I liked both of them.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Is that the one where the demon lord worked at the fast food joint or the one where the demon lord's daughter worked at the small local department store with the hero? either or I liked both of them.
That fast food joint demon lord is underrated. I wish they had a second season. I hate 12 episode animes that end with an open ending. Legend of legendary heroes had 26 and I hated that it never gave us an ending. That anime was setting be one of the goats :mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 Slaine is ruthless. He straight up lied to his pawn.
Holy shyt at that ending shyt just hit the fan. There's no way for Earth to deal with what Slaine has done. They were barely hanging on before.

Count Mazuurek needs to find the princess and get her away from Slaine and take her back to earth so she can officially declare the fake princess an imposer. That will likely splinter the orbital knights. Mazuurek will clearly be on Inaho and Asseylum's side fighting with earth for a truce. Earth can't fight against multiple landing castles and the Orbital Knights working together like they are under Slaine. The only thing Earth had going for it was the fact that the Orbital Knights didn't work together. Now that Slain has united them things will get ugly.

true....slaine better stop lying to that lil fake princess tho. shyt will probably catch up to him real quick