GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
finished k anime shyt had started off good then fell off a cliff too me 6/10
that ending hated that shyt too
but that neko cat had me like :noah: :whew:

true tears i really enjoyed it and liked how it threw u off i give it 8/10 good romance anime

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Season 2 Slaine is ruthless. He straight up lied to his pawn.
Holy shyt at that ending shyt just hit the fan. There's no way for Earth to deal with what Slaine has done. They were barely hanging on before.

Count Mazuurek needs to find the princess and get her away from Slaine and take her back to earth so she can officially declare the fake princess an imposer. That will likely splinter the orbital knights. Mazuurek will clearly be on Inaho and Asseylum's side fighting with earth for a truce. Earth can't fight against multiple landing castles and the Orbital Knights working together like they are under Slaine. The only thing Earth had going for it was the fact that the Orbital Knights didn't work together. Now that Slain has united them things will get ugly.

true....slaine better stop lying to that lil fake princess tho. shyt will probably catch up to him real quick

it will almost undoubtedly be his undoing. He's a reluctant villain but the further he goes into the role the more difficult it will be for him to ever return from it. Bad part about it is fake-hime is on his side. He should have killed real-hime when she was on life support and fully embraced the lie. Instead he still has a hard-on for her and she clearly is into Inaho. He can't let go of his jealousy.

slaine simping ways gonna be his downfall

:russ: at him butthurt cuz she remembered the gawd INAHO on earth she finna put his ass in the friend zone if she already hasn't
dont see why he dont just fukk with the other sister she wants him

:damn: all them knights down there this shyt gonna be really ugly i dont even know how they gonna deal with all that not even inaho can with his almighty eye

next ep gonna be :whew:

and when she regain her memories she gonna be :mad: at slaine for shooting inaho i can see it now the fukkery :blessed:

thinking in long run he gonna sacrifice himself for the better good to atone for his sins aka slaine

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop: & :laff:

i aint seen the OG sailor moon in a long time so i been watching the more manga version of it and I'm sitting here on season 2 how these broads beating the dark moon females but yet get captured :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

i aint seen the OG sailor moon in a long time so i been watching the more manga version of it and I'm sitting here on season 2 how these broads beating the dark moon females but yet get captured :dead:
I'm bout to catch up on Sailor Moon today. I stopped watching after they went to the moon cause the 1st and 3rd Saturday schedule was irritating me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kise :ohlawd:

I want all these guys to play on the same team together again

they do in there new sequel manga its supposedly monthly they facing a USA team kinda like the AND 1 team it seems

039st.jpg

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do that bruh I was surprised at how much I actually found it funny (dubbed version tho didn't check out the sub one)

Called satan my nikka too many times tho :lupe:

got me like :ohhh: i usually watched subbed first and if i enjoy it a lot i will buy it and watch it in dubbed since its like watching it brand new i do it with all my animes except the ones where the dub is too superior or dub is horrible

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b

The pimpin nikka tuxedo mask lmaooo. Here I was catchin up to one piece and reading this soft manga that I'm pretty sure would be laughed at if I told what i was. So I'ma keep it to myself.