winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
true....slaine better stop lying to that lil fake princess tho. shyt will probably catch up to him real quick
it will almost undoubtedly be his undoing. He's a reluctant villain but the further he goes into the role the more difficult it will be for him to ever return from it. Bad part about it is fake-hime is on his side. He should have killed real-hime when she was on life support and fully embraced the lie. Instead he still has a hard-on for her and she clearly is into Inaho. He can't let go of his jealousy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hiroyuki Sawano might become the goat anime soundtrack composer. Right now I still say Yuki Kajiura is but he's coming for her head. These are just some of the song's he's done I like.

Re: I Am

AlieZ

MKAlieZ

Blumenkranz

βιοζ

Kiryuu g@ Kill

&Z

No Differences

Unicorn

StarRingChild

Before My Body is Dry

Full Frontal

https://soundcloud.com/search?q=mobile armor
Mobile Armor

Last edited:

Books

Rookie
Daps
Hiroyuki Sawano might become the goat anime soundtrack composer. Right now I still say Yuki Kajiura is but he's coming for her head. These are just some of the song's he's done I like.

Re: I Am

AlieZ

MKAlieZ

Blumenkranz

βιοζ

Kiryuu g@ Kill

&Z

No Differences

Unicorn

StarRingChild

Before My Body is Dry

Full Frontal

https://soundcloud.com/search?q=mobile armor
Mobile Armor

Both have brilliant work, but the GOAT is Kawai Kenji. His range and ability to mold a soundtrack to any given theme is unrivaled. I think vets like Joe Hisaishi and Hirasawa Susumu also have more memorable works.

Edit: Throw Yoshida Kiyoshi in that mix as well. Holy shyt, that guy is a God.

Last edited:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
That fast food joint demon lord is underrated. I wish they had a second season. I hate 12 episode animes that end with an open ending. Legend of legendary heroes had 26 and I hated that it never gave us an ending. That anime was setting be one of the goats :mjcry:

Why they ain't give Maou another season bruh this bullshyt :mjcry:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Damn. Shang Tsung is deadly on the court. Hit Kagami with Sub Zero's ground freeze and sat him on his ass. :laugh: