42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikkas be legit watching anime with a notepad and pencil marking down everything they don't like about it.

Then come here and type essays about that shyt

in between telling us to read or how dope JJK was this week.

wash rinse and repeat

:dead:
talking essays you know to @tripleaamin :mjlol: probably saved more people in here from mid then toonami going out of business

but don't get mad at me when i say people who watch tokyo revengers aint ever cared about a plot in the first place
Don't really matter if you hate everything.

Your opinion is worthless at that point. :manny:
i dont hate everything. i damn sure don't find a way to like anything though

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: its typical shonen shyt. i feel the same way, i'll not shyt on it, but its not some extra special shyt. its a cool watch
Well the current arc is well executed shounen. But I get how you feel with a lot of battle shounen you see it once you seen it all. JJK and CSM are the two new ones that brought a unique flavor to shounens since its been stale for such a long time. Hells Paradise was a better execution of the typical shonen stuff, but the adaptation was cheeks tbh.

And honestly for this year shows like Frieren, Apothcary Diaries, BSD, Vinland Saga & Undead Girl Murder Farce pique my interest more. I get more investment out of better writing and storytelling. Fights are cool, but if the formula gets reused so much it loses its flavor.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
i legit read ahead thinking it was just some anime only fall off like promised neverland or something

no its just actually that lazy and watered down after the first few events on the island. everything good about that hell's paradise in the beginning is literally gone completely and *never* comes back

I kept reading because I had already started at that point :manny:

I need to read the Tokyo Ghoul manga though, heard it's actually good unlike the anime.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
hell's paradise has one of the better starts out compared to a lot of shows

but it drops everything from the premise, the sense of uniqueness in the villains, the cast loses everything that makes it interesting, and so on - in like 6 episodes.

no series this year fell apart quicker. its like shield hero if they stopped trying after the first major plot point. you cannot say you think it does anything solid after they threw away the christian-buddhist imagery for run of the mill undying pretty boys and standard "i miss my family"isms
shyt breh, I actually thought the anime kept it consistent for the most part. The last half/third of the manga though... :huhldup: :huhldup:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
talking essays you know to @tripleaamin :mjlol: probably saved more people in here from mid then toonami going out of business

but don't get mad at me when i say people who watch tokyo revengers aint ever cared about a plot in the first place

i dont hate everything. i damn sure don't find a way to like anything though

You the last nikka I would ever get mad at. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you that I don't care about your hot takes or opinions on anime because you hate everything. I don't even argue with you because it always gets to this point anyway

I never have once came into this thread seeking your opinion on anything.

Triple is cool cuz you can tell he actually likes anime, but some of yall try to explain shyt that you don't even watch like that so of course I gotta balance the universe in this bytch.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Great finale for JJK. Yuji ready for the smoke :wow:

That was a fire closing shot to the episode.

As for my top 10 of the year it goes -

JJK S2
BSD S5
Vinland S2
Frieren
Bleach ATYW S2
Eminence S2
Pluto
Golden Kamuy S4
AOT Special 2 Part finale
Hell’s Paradise

Honorable Mentions -

Apothacary, Blue Lock, Mushoku Tensei S2, Demon Slayer S3, Trigun Stampede

Edit: Shout out Zom 100, Buddy Daddies and Mashle as well.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You the last nikka I would ever get mad at. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you that I don't care about your hot takes or opinions on anime because you hate everything. I don't even argue with you because it always gets to this point anyway

I never have once came into this thread seeking your opinion on anything.

Triple is cool cuz you can tell he actually likes anime, but some of yall try to explain shyt that you don't even watch like that so of course I gotta balance the universe in this bytch.
when did this "i hate everything" start :mjlol: i said CSM was not gonna be what the manga only people expected and shyt was just a-ok then lmao

i said my hero fell off a fukking cliff and who actually disagrees

you can't even find a post of me hating on demon slayer :dead: so when did i did i take a step too far :laff: last thing i said in here was that freiren was amazing. you legit hate on more shyt for being "deep" than i ever have

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I never tried to bully people into liking Black Clover either :sas2:

Or shyt on them and question their taste for anime if they didn’t like it.

Man for the most part we all like the same shyt but some shyt we feel different in and it’s ok:russ:
you be in here posting manga spoilers *constantly* and don't even realize it :gucci: if anyone should be on ignore its you

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
when did this "i hate everything" start :mjlol: i said CSM was not gonna be what the manga only people expected and shyt was just a-ok then lmao

i said my hero fell off a fukking cliff and who actually disagrees

you can't even find a post of me hating on demon slayer :dead: so when did i did i take a step too far :laff: last thing i said in here was that freiren was amazing. you legit hate on more shyt for being "deep" than i ever have

You post looking for nikkas to agree with you.

I post how the fukk i want and don't care if nikkas agree with me or not, hence why you always try and pick arguments with me about the most random anime.

MHA has its down moments, but it never fell off to me. I enjoyed every season.

You be on this miserable wave where you hate when nikkas enjoy shyt you don't like.

shyt crazy.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I didn't want to stomp a mud hole in him too soon :mjlol:
I've been doing good just overlooking the fukkery lately but today just had me :deadrose:

@Balla I ain't ever steered you wrong, so start with the pizza and wings and then hit the gourmet afterwards. It'll make for a better contrast, let me know how you feel afterwards.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You post looking for nikkas to agree with you.

I post how the fukk i want and don't care if nikkas agree with me or not, hence why you always try and pick arguments with me about the most random anime.

MHA has its down moments, but it never fell off to me. I enjoyed every season.

You be on this miserable wave where you hate when nikkas enjoy shyt you don't like.

shyt crazy.
then like what you like. the fukk lmao

you doing all this and don't even realize @Bryan Danielson doing backflips in the parking lot to have someone running interference for him finally after the niners got whooped

im over here watching freiren and reading ahead content as fukk and you acting like you im the anime grinch :laff:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I never tried to bully people into liking Black Clover either :sas2:

Or shyt on them and question their taste for anime if they didn’t like it.

Man for the most part we all like the same shyt but some shyt we feel different in and it’s ok:russ:

nikkas really be acting like that Supreme sketch where nikkas is beefing cuz they don't like AOT :russ:

Like shyt is not that deep.

get stabbed up because you don't like JJK brehs. :deadrose: