LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
if you don't fukk with jjk then you damn sure don't fukk with hell's paradise lets be reality

Nah I fukked with Hell's paradise and enjoyed watching it more than JJK.

That show went hard as fukk, good stories, good action, animation was on point. I can only speak for myself tho.

I liked Reincarnated as a Sword more than JJK too.

JJK is dope, but to me it's only dope because of the action. I legit only watch that show for that. Everything else about that shyt is just average to me.

One thing JJK did improve on from season 1 was the music. That shyt definitely made them season 2 fights hit more.

I know I'm in the minority with the type of shyt I like tho, :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not everybody is in love with JJK like some of ya'll are. :manny:

That’s the crazy thing. I don’t even think it’s a bad show.

I’ve never shyt on in, I think it’s decent.

But niccas be mad when you not bussin nuts to it and over zealously excited about every second of every ep is wild :mjlol:

“If you don’t love JJK, then something is wrong with you and your anime taste”

Man people gotta relax, for real:russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah I fukked with Hell's paradise and enjoyed watching it more than JJK.

That show went hard as fukk, good stories, good action, animation was on point. I can only speak for myself tho.

I liked Reincarnated as a Sword more than JJK too.

JJK is dope, but to me it's only dope because of the action. I legit only watch that show for that. Everything else about that shyt is just average to me.

One thing JJK did improve on from season 1 was the music. That shyt definitely made them season 2 fights hit more.

I know I'm in the minority with the type of shyt I like tho, :mjlol:
hell's paradise has one of the better starts out compared to a lot of shows

but it drops everything from the premise, the sense of uniqueness in the villains, the cast loses everything that makes it interesting, and so on - in like 6 episodes.

no series this year fell apart quicker. its like shield hero if they stopped trying after the first major plot point. you cannot say you think it does anything solid after they threw away the christian-buddhist imagery for run of the mill undying pretty boys and standard "i miss my family"isms

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

but it drops everything from the premise, the sense of uniqueness in the villains, the cast loses everything that makes it interesting, and so on - in like 6 episodes.

no series this year fell apart quicker. its like shield hero if they stopped trying after the first major plot point. you cannot say you think it does anything solid after they threw away the christian-buddhist imagery for run of the mill undying pretty boys and standard "i miss my family"isms

It's an even more disappointing read.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

fam
that is how you interpret the show.

I enjoyed every fukking episode so we seeing 2 different things.

The funny thing is, you can change out hells paradise in your paragraph and replace it with Wonder Egg Priority and it would be more accurate.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's an even more disappointing read.
i legit read ahead thinking it was just some anime only fall off like promised neverland or something

no its just actually that lazy and watered down after the first few events on the island. everything good about that hell's paradise in the beginning is literally gone completely and *never* comes back
fam
that is how you interpret the show.

I enjoyed every fukking episode so we seeing 2 different things.

The funny thing is, you can change out hells paradise in your paragraph and replace it with Wonder Egg Priority and it would be more accurate.
when did wonder egg insert a pokemon-tier power system that undercuts what made the show unique in the first place :unimpressed: that ain't interpretation. that's just running out of ideas before you completed your own draft.

like what you like. but that shyt ain't even consistent within its own genre. don't even get me started on mid slayer season 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

But niccas be mad when you not bussin nuts to it and over zealously excited about every second of every ep is wild :mjlol:

:mjlol: its typical shonen shyt. i feel the same way, i'll not shyt on it, but its not some extra special shyt. its a cool watch

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Yo exactly
dudes be acting like a bunch of got damn nikka nerds when it comes to certain shows. nikkas be sounding like anime snobs

JJK is like CSM but replace hammers and saws with demons and nikkas.
Just a bunch of weird shyt going on that looks super fire because of how its executed

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yo exactly
dudes be acting like a bunch of got damn nikka nerds when it comes to certain shows. nikkas be sounding like anime snobs

JJK is like CSM but replace hammers and saws with demons and nikkas.
Just a bunch of weird shyt going on that looks super fire because of how its executed
don't let that man run behind you again :mjlol:

and yal seen me shytting on both JJK and CSM before it was fashionable too so don't even start

the same dude hyping black clover up is twisting his fingers up about new shyt to be cool :laff:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikkas be legit watching anime with a notepad and pencil marking down everything they don't like about it.

Then come here and type essays about that shyt

in between telling us to read or how dope JJK was this week.

wash rinse and repeat

:dead: