LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Definitely of course. Nevertheless we getting peak anime now.
Speaking of what we saw in the trailer, I'm current on the manga so I can confidently say this is a damn good arc but it's far more tactics heavy than just hack and slash this season. People are definitely going to be confused if they're not following the strategy side of it but Kanki is going to keep the streets fed whenever he's onscreen regardless.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I really didn't know nikkas be wanting to see some soft ass happy go lucky we are the world ass animes. :ohhh:

Nah fukk all that peaceful Disney shyt. :camby:

I need to see delinquents fukk each other up with no mercy. :banderas:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Mine for 2023 is

1. AOT (Greatest Anime Of All Time)
  2. Bleach
  3. Baki
  4. TR
  5. Demon Slayer
  6. VSaga
  7. Hell’s Paradise
  8. My Home Hero
  9. Goblin Slayer
  10. JJK
champion-winner.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Speaking of what we saw in the trailer, I'm current on the manga so I can confidently say this is a damn good arc but it's far more tactics heavy than just hack and slash this season. People are definitely going to be confused if they're not following the strategy side of it but Kanki is going to keep the streets fed whenever he's onscreen regardless.

I don’t follow the manga so I’ll be walking in not knowing what fukkery Kanki going to be pulling.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I don’t follow the manga so I’ll be walking in not knowing what fukkery Kanki going to be pulling.
Excellent, that's why I kept it real general. You're going to love this season my brother, it's a huge step forward on every front. Make sure you hit me up after each episode, it's always interesting getting other people's viewpoints, sometimes they see something you missed.:blessed:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Excellent, that's why I kept it real general. You're going to love this season my brother, it's a huge step forward on every front. Make sure you hit me up after each episode, it's always interesting getting other people's viewpoints, sometimes they see something you missed.:blessed:

Will do :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
watched Suzume, wasn’t really good at all. Definitely their worst out of the trilogy

Watched Belle, it was good but basically like a musical version of Summer Wars

Scared to watch the new Miyazaki, people been saying its type boring

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My Top Ten in no Order:
  • Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2
  • Skip and Loafer
  • Demon Slayer Season 3
  • Spy x Family Season 2
  • Blue Lock
  • My Home Hero
  • Hell's Paradise
  • Reborn as a Vending Machine
  • Dr. Stone Season 3
  • Frieren
7 Worth Mentions
  • Ancient Magus Bride Season 2
  • Faraway Paladin Season 2
  • Tomo-chan is a Girl
  • Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
  • Ron Kamonohashi
  • TRIGUN: Stampede
  • Rurouni Kenshin
Also movie wise... Suzume

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

plus...

TR 3rd season >>>>Mob 3rd season.

Like Mob be having filler episodes were shyt don't even be happening like that. Like they be cool, but nothing special. TR just never lets up. shyt be keeping you at the edge of your seat cuz you wanna know if that metal baseball to the head gonna finally kill a nikka or some shyt. :gladbron:
You really sellin this shyt.

So you saying this like an anime Warriors?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this suzume movie was super mid. no one is gonna talk about how makoto shinkai has gradually dipped in quality ever since he blew up. he's basically coasting on ghibli's absense but no one wants to have that conversation. just putting out assembly line, undercooked anime with nice visuals. he also needs to just go ahead and make a movie that is 100% road trip instead of shoe horning them in halfway thru each movie.

shyt was trash, i was embarrassed for breh. :francis:

Tonally the movie was just all over the place. One minute the bad guys are bad then they are good then bad, the ‘villain’ was dumb, the road trip aspect was underbaked, all the random new characters that just come out of no where and don’t do anyhting for the story, etc.

Like the entire relationship and subplot with the Aunt or the Grandfather being a prick.

Then they have to shoe horn in some forced love story. It was a fukking mess and i dont know how it got such high ratings outside of the animation. This felt like the B team threw something together.

I like weathering with you though. The first two movies actually had good endings with long term consequences.