Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mob sucked as a protagonist if we being honest. Everyone in that got damn show was cooler and more interesting.

Hell, the villains damn near stole the show in that anime. :mjlol:

Someone had to say it :lolbron:

It just couldn’t be me:bryan:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
If we doing that then…. Mob ain’t that really great of a protagonist himself.

Outside of when he snaps he is meh. If he didn’t have powers or wasn’t strong he’d be a bland protagonists

And I’m someone who’s nonbias and loves this show
I mean the point of Mob was to be bland. If we talking about style obviously he doesn't have that.

I am more so talking about Mob's growth of a character. Which honestly seeing how he changes from Season 1 -> Season 2 -> Season 3. And seeing how his story ends feels so real and heartfelt. Like in the beginning he would shut himself out from using it unless it was for Reigan at the beginning of the series. But he grows in a manner where now he is in control of his powers and decides how to use. He gains self confidence in his personal growth and with his powers is some amazing writing.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I mean the point of Mob was to be bland. If we talking about style obviously he doesn't have that.

I am more so talking about Mob's growth of a character. Which honestly seeing how he changes from Season 1 -> Season 2 -> Season 3. And seeing how his story ends feels so real and heartfelt. Like in the beginning he would shut himself out from using it unless it was for Reigan at the beginning of the series. But he grows in a manner where now he is in control of his powers and decides how to use. He gains self confidence in his personal growth and with his powers is some amazing writing.

Same can be said about Takamitchy though, he basically began the show as the ultimate coward and loser. Didn’t work hard, apathetic and wasn’t that bright. No one would’ve looked up to him.

Now he’s more confident, determined, well respected by friends and enemies and is the heart and soul of everything.

A lot of amazing writing has been done with him and he don’t even benefit from “ass pull” shyt.

He’s a experienced loss and actually faced consequences

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Same can be said about Takamitchy though, he basically began the show as the ultimate coward and loser. Didn’t work hard, apathetic and wasn’t that bright. No one would’ve looked up to him.

Now he’s more confident, determined, well respected by friends and enemies and is the heart and soul of everything.

A lot of amazing writing has been done with him and he don’t even benefit from “ass pull” shyt.

He’s a experienced loss and actually faced consequences

that's the thing, fam
nikkas only watched the 1st season and didn't get to see all the shyt you talking about.

We saw it with Mob, but they can't say the same. It's not a fair discussion.

TR loses its charm if Takimitchy was some bad ass that was on some one hitter quitter shyt.

The whole appeal is seeing how much of an ass whupping dude could take and how he'd make it out alive. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
that's the thing, fam
nikkas only watched the 1st season and didn't get to see all the shyt you talking about.

We saw it with Mob, but they can't say the same. It's not a fair discussion.

TR loses its charm if Takimitchy was some bad ass that was on some one hitter quitter shyt.

The whole appeal is seeing how much of an ass whupping dude could take and how he'd make it out alive. :mjlol:

When ever that theme hits in a dire situation and Takamictchy steps up to whatever challenge….. those moments feel bigger than a lot of the shyt in Mob Psycho. At the end of the day we all know Mob is basically an OP God when he reaches even 70% of his limit. Some of the tension is taken from him.

But Taka can die at any moment and if he doesn’t die someone close to him. His margin of error is tiny. There are many times he won but still loss and just has to deal with the fallout.

With Mob, they will wrap shyt up and don’t look back.

Not saying I’m that’s bad or to knock it…. But there’s differences

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Tokyo Revengers or Mob Psycho?

I think I’m leaning towards TR.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:
I know how your tastes usually run and you're definitely going to have an easier time with TR, so I would suggest you start with that one first. It's like pizza and wings, it's a good plug in for any meal and you can enjoy it without any worries. MC is annoying AF but that's par for the course at this point.

When you're ready for a more specific meal where nothing else will do, hit up Mob Psycho and enjoy the ride. It's got everything from action to comedy but it's mostly character progression in the midst of pure insanity. So not as grounded as you'd probably prefer but definitely DEFINITELY worth the time, you won't be disappointed.
Mob and this comparison is hella disrespectful to Mob Psycho.
It's at the point where I'm not even saying anything. People are going to like what they like, I can't see it but I don't have to so :hubie:

That Kingdom trailer looking like straight heat.:wow:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I know how your tastes usually run and you're definitely going to have an easier time with TR, so I would suggest you start with that one first. It's like pizza and wings, it's a good plug in for any meal and you can enjoy it without any worries. MC is annoying AF but that's par for the course at this point.

When you're ready for a more specific meal where nothing else will do, hit up Mob Psycho and enjoy the ride. It's got everything from action to comedy but it's mostly character progression in the midst of pure insanity. So not as grounded as you'd probably prefer but definitely DEFINITELY worth the time, you won't be disappointed.

It's at the point where I'm not even saying anything. People are going to like what they like, I can't see it but I don't have to so :hubie:

That Kingdom trailer looking like straight heat.:wow:

Kingdom looking too :fire: :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
When ever that theme hits in a dire situation and Takamictchy steps up to whatever challenge….. those moments feel bigger than a lot of the shyt in Mob Psycho. At the end of the day we all know Mob is basically an OP God when he reaches even 70% of his limit. Some of the tension is taken from him.

But Taka can die at any moment and if he doesn’t die someone close to him. His margin of error is tiny. There are many times he won but still loss and just has to deal with the fallout.

With Mob, they will wrap shyt up and don’t look back.

Not saying I’m that’s bad or to knock it…. But there’s differences

Exactly.

plus...

TR 3rd season >>>>Mob 3rd season.

Like Mob be having filler episodes were shyt don't even be happening like that. Like they be cool, but nothing special. TR just never lets up. shyt be keeping you at the edge of your seat cuz you wanna know if that metal baseball to the head gonna finally kill a nikka or some shyt. :gladbron:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Kingdom looking too :fire: :wow:
To go from that Clip Art, Robot Chicken ass animation in the first 2 seasons to the GOAT scumbag Kanki and this definitive art style this upcoming season is crazy looking back. You really weed out the die hards from the casuals because let's be real: not everyone made it here intact.:russ:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
To go from that Clip Art, Robot Chicken ass animation in the first 2 seasons to the GOAT scumbag Kanki and this definitive art style this upcoming season is crazy looking back. You really weed out the die hards from the casuals because let's be real: not everyone made it here intact.:russ:

Any show that has a strong rebound like this deserves praise and attention.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Exactly.

plus...

TR 3rd season >>>>Mob 3rd season.

Like Mob be having filler episodes were shyt don't even be happening like that. Like they be cool, but nothing special. TR just never lets up. shyt be keeping you at the edge of your seat cuz you wanna know if that metal baseball to the head gonna finally kill a nikka or some shyt. :gladbron:

@Balla

You don’t have to listen to me…… but listen to @LauderdaleBoss and ONLY him or anyone in my sig

A place where one day you may be too:sas2:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:scusthov: People stanning TakaMIDchy over Shigeo? Everyone said he was ride or die... why wasn't he before his clumsy ass fell onto the tracks. Plus lets not forget he just doing this shyt for his boo.

All of his friends are going catch a stray or get the Japanese Death Sentence because they went from West Side Story tickleshyt to getting into some serious gunsmoke.

Shigeo, all he wants to do is bring peace, love, find his emotions. Plus he is making friends with everyone, and they want to fight for him.