LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
real villains are somehow a lost art

mahito isn't just a piece of shyt, he's a layered scumbag with each piece of new information about him worst than the last. everyone wants to see him stomped into the mud. its beautiful

people were really wondering if yuji was still the MC :wow:
On God, this was his signature W and probably his coldest moment ever. I always get shyt because I roll with Itadori but he's a legitimately good dude that just so happens to get shyt on and is towered over by far more powerful characters, some of which have more charisma.

Thing is, that's real AF. There's genuinely good hearted people who want to do the right thing and put in the work every day but that doesn't stop them from being outshined by people who are just naturally more talented. Itadori is the Peter Parker of modern shonen in that he's an Everyman that gets moments.

I would say Tanjiro but that MF is so good he's basically an unattainable caricature.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:blessed: Based Yuji out here trying to get Cancelled smacking up Femboy Midhito. :demonic: All that crawling, crying, fear in that pleighboi... looking up at Yuji and Wolves. Yuji had some some True Crimes shyt going on in his head.

:ahh: Todo also had a Music Video running through his head.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
On God, this was his signature W and probably his coldest moment ever. I always get shyt because I roll with Itadori but he's a legitimately good dude that just so happens to get shyt on and is towered over by far more powerful characters, some of which have more charisma.

Thing is, that's real AF. There's genuinely good hearted people who want to do the right thing and put in the work every day but that doesn't stop them from being outshined by people who are just naturally more talented. Itadori is the Peter Parker of modern shonen in that he's an Everyman that gets moments.

I would say Tanjiro but that MF is so good he's basically an unattainable caricature.
the crazy thing is yuji already died for this shyt :wow: bro doesn't even get to tap out

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to run classic Tenchi Universe back this week. Always loved that series.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Question about Yuji. I now he’s naturally insanely strong but is his Jujustu acumen all because of his own potential or because of sukana? Cause he’s surpassed most of these mfer quick as hell. Also there’s gotta be more to Yuji’s background. I posted my theory earlier but after seeing him whoop that bytchass nikkas ass, I know he gotta be built different

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Question about Yuji. I now he’s naturally insanely strong but is his Jujustu acumen all because of his own potential or because of sukana? Cause he’s surpassed most of these mfer quick as hell. Also there’s gotta be more to Yuji’s background. I posted my theory earlier but after seeing him whoop that bytchass nikkas ass, I know he gotta be built different
He was already different, being able to contain Sukuna in the first place was a big deal

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He was already different, being able to contain Sukuna in the first place was a big deal
Man has surpassed all his peers. At least that’s what it looks like. I’m still not sure how string Mahito actually is. I’m pretty sure he’s weaker than Jogo was even in his final form. Just n it sure how much weaker

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man has surpassed all his peers. At least that’s what it looks like. I’m still not sure how string Mahito actually is. I’m pretty sure he’s weaker than Jogo was even in his final form. Just n it sure how much weaker
It's hard to tell because their techniques are too different, I don't think yuji beats Jogo tho

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Prodigies in JJK are built different. Yuta was OP as hell right out the gate too.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's hard to tell because their techniques are too different, I don't think yuji beats Jogo tho
I really like Yuji, @LordDeathwatch summed it up really well. But him not being affected by Idle Transfiguration let him stay in almost every Mahito fight which wouldn't have been the case if he wouldn't have been immune to it. And I love the fact that him being able to survive those battles made him rethink his worldview because of how fukked up the jujutsu world is. Everything comes at a price :ufdup:

Then again, the point of JJK is that you have to be a really special sorcerer to fight special grades curses solo. Outside of Gojo (and maaaybe Toji and Yuta? Idk) everyone else HAS to rely on other sorcerers helping out or having a the type of protection Yuji had against Mahito.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I really like Yuji, @LordDeathwatch summed it up really well. But him not being affected by Idle Transfiguration let him stay in almost every Mahito fight which wouldn't have been the case if he wouldn't have been immune to it.

Then again, the point of JJK is that you have to be a really special sorcerer to fight special grades curses solo. Outside of Gojo (and maaaybe Toji and Yuta? Idk) everyone else HAS to rely on other sorcerers helping out or having a the type of protection Yuji had against Mahito.
Add Mei Mei to the list and yea pretty much

Crazy how Gojo was already saving them all the time but lowkey Sukuna also saved a few of them too on accident