tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Looking through this list

• Solo Leveling - I have asked people who read it whats the best part of the manhwa. And it's the art. I asked what else the art :unimpressed:. Imma wait till the 2nd cour drops before trying it. I did take a look at the art yea anime has no chance at match that.
  • Metallic Rouge - Anime original from Bones. Looks good to me
  • Bucchigiri!?! - Anime original from Mappa. Looks good to me.
  • TSUkumichi S2 - Man one of the more underrated isekais that has come out. It had great world building, comedy and characters were cool. Like a lot of isekais it was barely getting started but man the series went in for the last few episodes. Hopefully JC Staff puts the work in like they did with Danmachi. They can be hit or miss.
    • This video showcased one of the best moments from S1
  • A Sign of Affection - This is a great Shoujo romance manga about a college girl who is by all purposes deaf. It's a great series. Tho given how important her monologues and sign language are this has major red flags that it would be a HARD adaptation to get right. The studio does not give me confidence.
  • Bottom Tier Tomozaki S2 - This is a rare great Ln Romance/Coming of age. Content covering in V4 + V5 is great and well written. Problem is studio is trash and they are looking to adapt 3 volumes instead of 2 which is another red flag. Pacing could be messy with this one but could deliver in terms of story.
  • High Card S2 - S1 was very entertaining and S2 got a lot to build off.
  • The Witch & The Beast - Man straight up if this adaptation was on point it would AOTY. Manga is easily 10/10 with great writing, world building, characters, etc I could go on and on. With a small studio I'm not expecting too much I am just hoping the voice acting and art deliver since those are the most important things for this adaptation.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
*walks in thread*
Yeah I'm a Dragon Ball and Z and Super Supremacist
Haven't watched any other anime because to me that's the only one to watch.
I've seen Kenshin, attack on titan, and the original Naruto(before Shippuden came out)seen blue seed back in the day used to watch some Inuyasha too on tv
but I decided to broaded my Horizons. So I downloaded all of bleach/naruto/one piece/Inuyasha/Blue Samurai/Nier Automata for my homemade NAS.
I also have that new Rurouni Kenshin, but I'm still debating on keeping that since the creator of the manga is :sitdown: I might just delete it
Might get Jujutsu Kaisen too
I'll be watching those I guess whenver I have free time might take me a while to finish it all lmao
I will be watching also to criticize them more and put Dragon Ball and Z and Super on a higher pedestal :mjlit:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Looking through this list

• Solo Leveling - I have asked people who read it whats the best part of the manhwa. And it's the art. I asked what else the art :unimpressed:. Imma wait till the 2nd cour drops before trying it. I did take a look at the art yea anime has no chance at match that.
  • Metallic Rouge - Anime original from Bones. Looks good to me
  • Bucchigiri!?! - Anime original from Mappa. Looks good to me.
  • TSUkumichi S2 - Man one of the more underrated isekais that has come out. It had great world building, comedy and characters were cool. Like a lot of isekais it was barely getting started but man the series went in for the last few episodes. Hopefully JC Staff puts the work in like they did with Danmachi. They can be hit or miss.
    • This video showcased one of the best moments from S1
  • A Sign of Affection - This is a great Shoujo romance manga about a college girl who is by all purposes deaf. It's a great series. Tho given how important her monologues and sign language are this has major red flags that it would be a HARD adaptation to get right. The studio does not give me confidence.
  • Bottom Tier Tomozaki S2 - This is a rare great Ln Romance/Coming of age. Content covering in V4 + V5 is great and well written. Problem is studio is trash and they are looking to adapt 3 volumes instead of 2 which is another red flag. Pacing could be messy with this one but could deliver in terms of story.
  • High Card S2 - S1 was very entertaining and S2 got a lot to build off.
  • The Witch & The Beast - Man straight up if this adaptation was on point it would AOTY. Manga is easily 10/10 with great writing, world building, characters, etc I could go on and on. With a small studio I'm not expecting too much I am just hoping the voice acting and art deliver since those are the most important things for this adaptation.

Solo Leveling is pretty dull to me. I'm into the 2nd of the 7 novels. I think it's hurt by the fact that the main character isn't all that interesting. I'll keep at it since I'm still early in. Maybe the manhwa is better.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got damn Tokyo Revengers went hard as fukk today.:ohlawd:

fukkery goes up 1000 percent whenever Mikey shows up. :demonic:

This prolly my favorite season. Love the backstories on everybody. Did not expect that ending . :ohhh:

Dog…. I was heading to bed…. But came in here and saw your post. Then had to stay up to watch this.

My goodness this was an EXCELLENT ep.

And shyt! That ending!! WOW

WTF.

This season taking no prisoners

Man so and so is a maniac and evil piece of shyt

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Dog…. I was heading to bed…. But came in here and saw your post. Then had to stay up to watch this.

My goodness this was an EXCELLENT ep.

And shyt! That ending!! WOW

WTF.

This season taking no prisoners

Man so and so is a maniac and evil piece of shyt

all them lil nikkas are scumbags yo :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:wow: the way they're doing the explanations right now is fire, it's exactly what reading felt like

:russ: I been waiting on this moment, todo's a fukking psychopath, nikka got intro music to a whole different show

The wolves came out :wow: this arc is goated
Takada Chan on some Mr. Miyagi teen idol shyt :ohlawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can’t wait till this season is over :sadcam:.Been telling myself just get through this season before switching to the manga but every fukking episode ends in a way that tests my patience:russ:. This season has been insane
season 2 breh :wow: fukked the whole cast and city over permanently

who's gonna explain all this shyt on the news :mindblown: most people can't even see curses, to them it looks like the sorcerers are just shadowboxing and destroying the city