MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Question about Yuji. I now he’s naturally insanely strong but is his Jujustu acumen all because of his own potential or because of sukana? Cause he’s surpassed most of these mfer quick as hell. Also there’s gotta be more to Yuji’s background. I posted my theory earlier but after seeing him whoop that bytchass nikkas ass, I know he gotta be built different

Basically people who expect Yuji to have Godlike powers... are not really paying attention...

Yes, Gojo is the beloved character in the series, and the most powerful hero... but for people solely based on power... they quickly dismissed a couple of facts:
  • Toji and Maki follow the same cloth; they are HR, but insanely strong. Toji bodied Geto, and a cocky Gojo; he was the Sorcerer Killer for good reason.
  • Yuji has some weird shyt going on... he might be some sort of Empath... because for no reason at all, he made Todo think that he and Yuji were long-time best friends... and when Choso was kicking the shyt out of Yuji... Yuji fukked with his head and made Choso stop beating him up thinking he special too him... and making Mahito feel ABSOLUTE FEAR in some Russian Snowstorm with a broken leg with the wolves closing in... and now a using a Black Flash at will.
    • Powers:
    • Yuji CAN do Inception-level shyt with your brain
    • Yuji CAN do a Black Flash at will
I am sure when this story is over, Yuji going to be some Freddy Kruger-like entity when he gets his own Domain Expansion.

938fe036ef2b8a6caa01edfe2bafc5d1.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

One of my most anticipated for next season. Plus getting Trigger working on it and heard nothing but great things about the manga.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Alot of anime fans should not be allowed outside unaccompanied but every so often a story like this drops and makes it all worth it

They should run a 50% off special :mjgrin:

Yo that's legitimately crazy though and I salute the Malaysian government for chasing the bag while it's fresh. :hubie:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I liked the conversation between Elf and Priestess. She has the frustrations what the princess did to her as it hurt her a lot. But to say that she gets what she deserves would be too cruel. No one deserves to a prisoner and her case a sacrifice.

Big W for her in this episode. She came in clutch when she needed to.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished Onimusha.

Never played the game so I'm not familiar with the characters or storyline. Just went in looking for a good series.

Entertaining series overall. Character development could have been better imo. It goes in depth on the main antagonist and his motives, but not much from the MC or any of the main supporting characters. Not a hindrance to the entertainment level, but the way these animes go, you always expect a good summation of what makes the main characters tick.

Also one of the best trailer's I've see this year. It's even better after finishing the show -

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Basically people who expect Yuji to have Godlike powers... are not really paying attention...

Yes, Gojo is the beloved character in the series, and the most powerful hero... but for people solely based on power... they quickly dismissed a couple of facts:
  • Toji and Maki follow the same cloth; they are HR, but insanely strong. Toji bodied Geto, and a cocky Gojo; he was the Sorcerer Killer for good reason.
  • Yuji has some weird shyt going on... he might be some sort of Empath... because for no reason at all, he made Todo think that he and Yuji were long-time best friends... and when Choso was kicking the shyt out of Yuji... Yuji fukked with his head and made Choso stop beating him up thinking he special too him... and making Mahito feel ABSOLUTE FEAR in some Russian Snowstorm with a broken leg with the wolves closing in... and now a using a Black Flash at will.
    • Powers:
    • Yuji CAN do Inception-level shyt with your brain
    • Yuji CAN do a Black Flash at will
I am sure when this story is over, Yuji going to be some Freddy Kruger-like entity when he gets his own Domain Expansion.

938fe036ef2b8a6caa01edfe2bafc5d1.gif
That would be hard af. I just chalked it up to anime funnies. If he’s genuinely manipulating people’s minds in some sharingan shyt, he’s gonna be next level imo

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:scusthov: The Shield Hero should just have an easy life, building a community... instead he has to save the 3 Retarded Cardinal Heroes. If your going Isekai people, do a background check first.
So he still doing that same shyt he did the previous 2 seasons :unimpressed:. This show is basically a generic iseaki that is popular because of S1. But it was clear from S2 that the entire tone of the show is different.

Tbh the writing of this series was always questionable during S1 but it was fine. But if it is being recycled :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:scusthov: The Shield Hero should just have an easy life, building a community... instead he has to save the 3 Retarded Cardinal Heroes. If your going Isekai people, do a background check first.
I knew this couldn't possibly have enough quality plot to carry it for 22 novels when it didn't sound like the series was ending soon. I've since heard the plot basically goes nowhere. Mushoku Tensei only needed 25 to complete a full run.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sousou no Frieren ep 15 adapted chapters 31 & 32. They adapted the Sein fight absolutely to perfection. They also added the Fern etiquette training which wasn't in the manga.

Regarding the episode generally speaking

Loved the Sein focus in the first half. Making it clear of his onee-san preferences :pachaha: . He handled the situation well both at the village and when dealing with the monster. As a priest he analyzed the situation as intended. It was a nice flashback to him as a kid hearing about Heiter putting full trust in Frieren like he did. Also holy shyt Frieren analyzed the situation frame one and handled it as efficently as you can.

2nd half of the episode was actually really fun. Funny how at the beginning Fern says they need the money and Stark says it back with 0 malice. You def see Stark sees himself in Mut. Him joining the family would be wrong as he is the rightful heir not his oldest son is done. But Stark and Lord Orden have the same regret. Saying something hurtful, but Stark has a chance to make it up with Eisen. This chapter that was adapted builds off the chapter that went into Stark's backstory and adds more to his character and his goals.

I loved the whole dance scene. It's crazy to think this is the same Stark and Fern. Very beautifully done. Also gotta love Sein asking Frieren if they should be dancing and Frieren only cares about eating the cake :mjlol: .

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.38.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.40.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.40.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.45.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.45.47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.46.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.46.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.46.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.48.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_1.48.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.03.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.05.14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.05.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.09.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.10.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.11.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.11.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-15_at_5.11.47_PM.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:wow: at Frieren only needing 5 seconds to deal with that monster plant.

:laff: at them pimping out Starks because they were out of money.

It's amazing how this show finds a way to never show you anything out of the ordinary, never rush anything and still feel like a long journey worth watching every second. Even though years have passed passed (in world) since the first episode, they do such a masterful job at making every different scene matter and be distinct from the rest that you really feel the little changes and advancements from each character.