LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
YouTube n shyt. I mean I see it in here too, but luckily I know most of it already.

The next thing coming up in a few episodes for me, I knew for a while and heard it online somewhere. I actually liked that character.
Oh DAMN, it just hit me that you're strictly Dub right? So that's why you're getting hit in the chest like this:picard:

Maaaan you might have to avoid the whole ass thread when it's JJK season to avoid getting blinded with that 2-3 episode delay between the 2.:snoop:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Oh DAMN, it just hit me that you're strictly Dub right? So that's why you're getting hit in the chest like this:picard:

Maaaan you might have to avoid the whole ass thread when it's JJK season to avoid getting blinded with that 2-3 episode delay between the 2.:snoop:
Am I literally the only breh in here that mostly watches Dub?

:russ: :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nah I be watching them Netflix joints in dubs, but thats cuz Netflix has a history of trash subs tho.

Omnimush and Blue Eyed Samurai were the last dubs I watched.
I think breh meant like only dub, he's mentioned before that he usually has to wait for most series.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching No Doubt In Us on Netflix. How did a Chinese show make it onto MAL which wasn't made in Japan but Scott Pilgrim which was made in Japan can't be on there?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think breh meant like only dub, he's mentioned before that he usually has to wait for most series.
AOT, Ranking, Kenshin, and DS are the only animes I watched sub because they take too long to come out in dub.

GT is the only anime I watched sub over dub because the music is horrible in dub.

But dub stepped their game up immensely.

If there wasn’t any waiting I’d just watch Dub.

:manny::manny:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
AOT, Ranking, Kenshin, and DS are the only animes I watched sub because they take too long to come out in dub.

GT is the only anime I watched sub over dub because the music is horrible in dub.

But dub stepped their game up immensely.

If there wasn’t any waiting I’d just watch Dub.

:manny::manny:
Unlike some people here who preach Sub only. Dubs can be cool and tbh there are cases where dubs can match or be better then sub performances. Vivy was one that I found the Dub better imo.

Gotta say you are missing some really good JP VA performances tho. Yuji's va has been killing it these last few episodes :wow:. Maomao from Apothcary diaries. The whole cast in Frieren is on point basically. There is more examples I could list.

One big plus for JP voices is that the VA's embrace their character. A lot of these VA's shoot for getting roles in which they fully love the source material thus they have the connection with the character to do them justice. Not to say you don't get that with dubs but its a much rarer cases. Also the range of Va's in terms of changing slightly to show character development and other aspects which is cool to see.

Plus others said the wait time is a big killer. You could be waiting weeks or even months for a dub to start.

Tho for series based on manhua and manhwa series I do watch dubs cause obviously they don't orginate from Japan so I have doubt the above applies to them.