tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Kenshin really brought it this episode. Fight was really good, but I am seeing the 90's fight was done even better got me wanting to check it out.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_3.43.34_PM.png

Kenshin's refusal to kill has been a consistent topic brought up. And time after time it hasn't hold him back however this episode really brings it to question. But the big difference is that in those other fights his concentration was due to those around him getting hurt. In this scenario not only was that a top concern, but if he wasn't carefully he would die.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_3.51.44_PM.png

His eyes once again indicate where he is mentally. Bigger eyes show his more easy going Rurouni self, while as his eyes squint it represents him going more and more towards being Battosai.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_3.53.23_PM.png

This moment here he fully goes into Battosi and quite frankly not even Kaoru could snap him out of it. The way the fight shows each of them improvising was just :wow:. I only wished it got the type of animation and choreography it deserved. This could been one of those fights that classic written all over. The way these improvised so fluidly. If the JJK crew had this fight good god :wow:

As Sanosuke said unless you are on the level of Battosi Kenshin or Saito you are powerless like Kaoru is at this moment.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_3.56.49_PM.png

Curious what Okubo's plan is why he wanted to these two to fight, but not to the death? :jbhmm:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Anime/Manga rules state that If we don’t see the person 100% dead and they’re not explicitly stated to be deceased then they’re not dead.

Nobara will be back :blessed::mjcry:
Breh is this not 100% to you?

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.07.27_PM.png

@LordDeathwatch homie has been Mia lately and now he has came back a bit senile :francis:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Not a manga reader but I hear from folks who have read it that her death hasn’t been “confirmed”.

I think it would be pretty wild(or bad writing) to state that there is a possibility that she lives then don’t actually confirm it one way or another unless she comes back. Could be wrong though :yeshrug:

That eye is gone though :pachaha:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

@LordDeathwatch homie has been Mia lately and now he has came back a bit senile :francis:
Normally I'd take any opportunity to put foot to neck but Gege is a troll in the same league as Kubo so who knows? A normal writer and yeah that's a wrap.

This fool? :hubie:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

That’s pretty tame, compare that to how Nanami went out… that is 100% :picard: R.I.P. 🙏🏽

She got first aid right after and dude said she’s probably dead. I’ve read enough Manga to know how these can play out and Gege is clearly leaving that possibility open. She’s Schrödinger’s Cat at this point, I wont say she’s alive or dead but realistically it can go either way.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Some ppl are in denial I get it grief ain't easy :dead:
I’ll be honest when I caught up with the manga I legit thought it was a meme. :skip:

Normally I'd take any opportunity to put foot to neck but Gege is a troll in the same league as Kubo so who knows? A normal writer and yeah that's a wrap.

Fair point :ehh: Bleach had moments where was like how this dude ain’t dead yet. :dead:

all I know is this fukkery from the result of either outcome will be hilarious :lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

gonna try and draw her one good time again then immediately feed her to the wolves in a fit of rage :laff:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That’s pretty tame, compare that to how Nanami went out… that is 100% :picard: R.I.P. 🙏🏽

She got first aid right after and dude said she’s probably dead. I’ve read enough Manga to know how these can play out and Gege is clearly leaving that possibility open. She’s Schrödinger’s Cat at this point, I wont say she’s alive or dead but realistically it can go either way.
yeah nanami was ultra omega cooked :mjcry: