Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_10.38.32_AM.png

:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
yea it's wild how she lowkey gaslit Geto into breaking bad and went about her day casually :skip:
Hey, she just gave that man the real. Nobody else even noticed the spiral; Gojo was caught up in his own shyt, Shoko is Shoko, all his classmates just left him to drown. She actually understood his dilemma and laid out his choices. :hubie:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hey, she just gave that man the real. Nobody else even noticed the spiral; Gojo was caught up in his own shyt, Shoko is Shoko, all his classmates just left him to drown. She actually understood his dilemma and laid out his choices. :hubie:
Yea I’m not sure why people are saying she’s responsible for the path Getou went on. Honestly he still would have ended up on the path he went but maybe it just happens later then it actually happened.

Everything in secret inventory basically lead to a point where that talk made it clear to him the path he wanted to walk.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dwillhuh: yea that's the most irresponsible shyt to do when someone is spiraling breh

You gonna tell a depressed person who hates everyone that killing people is an option? :ufdup: She was wild for that

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:dwillhuh: yea that's the most irresponsible shyt to do when someone is spiraling breh

You gonna tell a depressed person who hates everyone that killing people is an option? :ufdup: She was wild for that
It would be more accurate to say I see someone that's depressed and point out that there's a medication they can take with immediate results but serious side effects or they can do the work with therapy and hopefully it has the desired effect.

Geto decided to pop a Xan and KIM. :yeshrug:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

EEA0DBDF-7AAF-454D-AD94-63C7C17F99C5.png

0B17AF7B-555B-4D68-B29F-4DAEAB3373C9.png

B986405C-4394-4D87-BBB7-CAF1F9A41C46.png

3453A290-0667-4F61-919A-9A7E395358A8.png

Her point was that technically if the goal was to make non-sorcerers -> sorcerers equivalently it’s the same thing removing all the non-sorcerers which is the idea Getou came with on his own.

She was legit talking to him as another special grade to another. Not as his friend, sister or mom. If this was Gojo or shoko you have a point as they are close friends. Hell she even alludes the idea is crazy.

Plus Getou was still on the brink what he thought of non-sorcerors. As at the beginning of secret inventory he was a guy like yuji who was a really good guy. Hell in secret inventory Gojo was the dude who would seem to be the type to turn bad.

Getou didn’t just make his decision on a whim he clearly thought of it and accepted the consequences of his decision.

And that incident in the village was the point that broke the camel’s back. Where the villagers were wrongly accusing the girls for the deaths that occurred.

I love Getou’s character arc because it really brings home that am I fighting on the wrong side? Are the people I’m protecting the cause?

Getou, Nanami and Yuji are my favorites in the series because you can empathize with them so well.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We are the exceptions :smugdraper:

They actually showed Kugisaki, Mappa ruthless for that one. The shot of Yuji through her empty eye socket :picard: :damn:

I'm continually amazed at how well they've paced this arc without feeling rushed compared to the manga. I get if an anime only does feel like too much has happened too fast (and that's a discussion worth having, imo) but as a manga reader I'm :ohhh: at how they've made things work. They truly have set themselves up perfectly for the ending of Shibuya and I had little faith they could've done it in just 18 episodes :obama:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gojo really the type to buy plain clothes just based off the brand :pachaha:

Honestly this was the culination what Yuji has been through. With both Nanami and Nobara dead there is no surprise he would lose his will :mjcry:. Todo being there is just what he needed :wow:. Yuji was traumatized he forgot the words Nanami took to him and that is just what he needed to get his fighting spirit back.

Mappa I fukking hate you as a company, but how did they pull this off man it was great. Honestly more impressive then Choso vs Yuji when you consider for how long the fight is how deamanding it had to be to animate it.

NGL I forgot Miwa existed :dead:. Mechamura has a point all those kids would have been dead. You don't want to knock their skills, but you would rather not put your friends in a position where you fear that their death is more likely then it not happening.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.07.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.07.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.09.56_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.09.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.15.43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.20.14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.24.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.29.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.29.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.30.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-07_at_2.31.20_PM.png

We are the exceptions :smugdraper:

They actually showed Kugisaki, Mappa ruthless for that one. The shot of Yuji through her empty eye socket :picard: :damn:

I'm continually amazed at how well they've paced this arc without feeling rushed compared to the manga. I get if an anime only does feel like too much has happened too fast (and that's a discussion worth having, imo) but as a manga reader I'm :ohhh: at how they've made things work. They truly have set themselves up perfectly for the ending of Shibuya and I had little faith they could've done it in just 18 episodes :obama:
Na those fukking Manga readers who keep saying she is alive. Its for those brehs LOOK LOOK do you think she is coming back after that :unimpressed:

This arc highlights how fast Action happens in the anime compared to the manga. Excluding the small Mei Mei fight we had nothing but fire fights since Yuji vs Choso and the insanity the arc goes starting when Sukuna comes out is insane.

I will say this tho this arc being just fights helps a lot. No explaining shyt after Gojo gets sealed. Go out put your fists up like your life depends on it as simple as that.

I'm curious where this ends now. :jbhmm:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ngl, my soul hurt seeing Kugisaki like that. They didn’t pull any punches. This show went from shonen to seinin REAL quick

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ngl, my soul hurt seeing Kugisaki like that. They didn’t pull any punches. This show went from shonen to seinin REAL quick
It does turn dark especially in this arc, but Shonen and senien are just demographics for manga.