Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
The most confusing part of that whole discussion was using Neji's death as an example of attachment when that shyt felt like bullshyt ASAP once we realized everyone could escape death somehow but Neji was the one that had to be gone so there wouldn't be another powerful eye user that wasn't an Uchiha :dead:

Now, Jiraiya's death.... that was some powerful shyt that was elevated because of of the time put into that relationship :to:
Breh I remember being in high school me n my boys hype asf to read the chapter like :banderas::ohlawd: only to finish reading it like :mjcry::sadcam:

Neji was more like :unimpressed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Breh I remember being in high school me n my boys hype asf to read the chapter like :banderas::ohlawd: only to finish reading it like :mjcry::sadcam:

Neji was more like :unimpressed:

That Neji death was worthless bc homie did absolutely NOTHING in part 2. All the Konoha 11 squads should have taken on a pair of Akatsuki to the death not just Team 7 and InoShikaCho

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Balla I can't remember if you watched it or not but as the Minister of Music I'm assigning you the Fire Force opening for Season 1. That shyt is a super slap. :wow:
You a real one my nikka!!

Breh, I fukkin love that song!!

That shyt is one of the best songs I’ve ever heard for an anime OP.

It’s so different and unique.

Been on repeat so many times.

The ending song of the first season is fire too.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You a real one my nikka!!

Breh, I fukkin love that song!!

That shyt is one of the best songs I’ve ever heard for an anime OP.

It’s so different and unique.

Been on repeat so many times.

The ending song of the first season is fire too.
Glad you enjoyed it breh, it's honestly one of my favorites in all of anime. The opening animation actually compliments it well too, enjoyed the opening more than a few of the episodes. :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Helck Ep 22.

Man Mikaros is getting up there on the list of anime villains I want to see die the most painful and gruesome death :pacspit:

Man this episode was a ride. We see how innocent and pure Shammy. Just the mention about seeing Helck brought about the biggest smile in the world. But the reason she is the only other human besides her father and Mikaros may just be that she is was able to create the snow that caused the awakening. I had the slight bit of hope her father cared for her, but na she def feels like another pawn in their game. Asta got a lil too greedy. :francis:

Everything revolving Edil is interesting. As they die time and time again they get stronger. But the King's spell/order also has become less effective and he essentially was free for the first time. But Mikaros breaking Edil's was the giant nooooooo when it happened. No surprise this PoS prefers mindless soliders. :pacspit:
Got to give props to Azurda he caould have won with the lose of countless of his fellow demons. But he stayed behind. :salute: Mikaros really aiming to use Alicia against Helck. My emotions aint gonna be ready to deal with that. :mjcry:

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.36.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.36.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.37.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.37.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.38.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.40.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.40.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.44.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.45.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.49.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.50.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.51.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.52.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.56.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.58.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-05_at_1.59.38_PM.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Glad you enjoyed it breh, it's honestly one of my favorites in all of anime. The opening animation actually compliments it well too, enjoyed the opening more than a few of the episodes. :mjlol:
I told you about the music making the show even more hype.

I’ve seen so many comments on YouTube about how they watched the show off the intro.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Last time I checked it was the second most viewed video on the crunchyroll channel I saw it on.

I think MHA’s 1st intro was number 1.

FF’s one is way better than that and I think the first intro is MHA’s best song.

FF had no where to go but down after that intro and boy did they.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

I personally liked the second season theme more as shocking as that sound. That shyt was :fire: no pun intended.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I was enjoying my steins gate re-watch until I reached halfway through steins gate 0. Its like it took everything that made steins gate GOAT and tossed it in the bushes. The show is basically being carried by 2 characters: maho hiyajo, and daru.

Okabe doesnt have his alternate ego kyoma anymore and is depressed
Kurisu spends 99% of her time trapped in a phone app they don't even use (the 1 episode she wasn't was the best episode too)
Suzuha is on edge 24/7 and isn't as likeable she was in steins gate
mayuri is basically the mother figure of the group and lost her own agency as a character. Her role is demoted from steins gate
Feris/Ruka/Moeka/etc.'s character arcs were all already completed in the original steins gate so they either are given random shyt to do or nothing at all

The villain is insanely obvious, yet these characters (who are supposed to be geniuses) can't put 2 and 2 to figure it out. Them not knowing goes on for wayy too long.

The kagari subplot could be interesting but they started it outta nowhere when the characters have other stuff doing, and kagari isn't a good character. I think it being an adaptation of a visual novel with branching paths is what caused this feeling of randomness but the original steins gate never had this problem.

The time travel part is mostly gone too. its like watching a batman movie where he's bruce wayne all the time and never actually becomes batman or uses his bat tools because he doesnt feel like it.

The original steins gate is basically a 10/10 but this may not even be a 5 :unimpressed: