Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
you think the school part is what I was highlighting? :dahell:

no, the slice of life stuff wasn't what was important. maki and her sister, megumi only swinging for the fences when he's got nothing to lose, ichigo being oblivious to the actual stakes, etc was all subtle interactions in that one ep that defined characters in a solid way that dozens of flashbacks will not do

some shows can do it, some can't

You bringing up the baseball thing surprised me since you usually call out the wack stuff. I guess you could say I’m a little disappointed

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I usually don’t rep people besides you so the ratio is probably looking funny. Might have to start just so I can neg you :banderas:

Most of the time I rep you I make it positive even though you always deserve that -5 🤦🏽‍♂️
Always tho.:picard:

Get that hate outcha heart, the Hokages would not approve.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Always tho.:picard:

Get that hate outcha heart, the Hokages would not approve.

Tobirama would :banderas: There's no hate in my heart, “I have no enemies”.

We need to talk about the hate in your heart tho breh. You know I rock with you but the attacks on Naruto and One Piece is out of line. I get as a Bleach fan you have that inferiority complex but it’s not a good look, you need to cut it out.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tobirama would :banderas: There's no hate in my heart, “I have no enemies”.

We need to talk about the hate in your heart tho breh. You know I rock with you but the attacks on Naruto and One Piece is out of line. I get as a Bleach fan you have that inferiority complex but it’s not a good look, you need to cut it out.
I didn't even bring up that mid, that honor belongs to our fellow thread brethren. I just answered and caught a body, Naruto was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.:hubie:

@tripleaamin Don't think I missed your Kingdom post, I was rolling breh. Warned you, that shyt is legitimately Hall of Shame level for almost 2 full seasons visually. But that pay off when everything ratchets up to match the story? :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I didn't even bring up that mid, that honor belongs to our fellow thread brethren. I just answered and caught a body, Naruto was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.:hubie:

@tripleaamin Don't think I missed your Kingdom post, I was rolling breh. Warned you, that shyt is legitimately Hall of Shame level for almost 2 full seasons visually. But that pay off when everything ratchets up to match the story? :wow:
I have seen what it looks like come S3 man that jump makes the jump from OG Bleach -> TYBW Bleach seem like nothing :pachaha:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

No trolling what do rate Naruto out of 10? :jbhmm: 5 being average, 7 Good, etc…

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have seen what it looks like come S3 man that jump makes the jump from OG Bleach -> TYBW Bleach seem like nothing :pachaha:
shyt that jump in quality is like nothing I've ever seen before just because it starts off so DAMN terribly. shyt might as well be claymation.
No trolling what do rate Naruto out of 10? :jbhmm: 5 being average, 7 Good, etc…
Not you attempting entrapment, Officer Panther. But I'll play along, definitely a 7 or 8.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
shyt that jump in quality is like nothing I've ever seen before just because it starts off so DAMN terribly. shyt might as well be claymation.

Not you attempting entrapment, Officer Panther. But I'll play along, definitely a 7 or 8.
giphy.webp

Confirmed mid :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The most confusing part of that whole discussion was using Neji's death as an example of attachment when that shyt felt like bullshyt ASAP once we realized everyone could escape death somehow but Neji was the one that had to be gone so there wouldn't be another powerful eye user that wasn't an Uchiha :dead:

Now, Jiraiya's death.... that was some powerful shyt that was elevated because of of the time put into that relationship :to: