Is the nikka on the spectrum (???)
or just so much ZFG & HOH , that he just comes across as not giving a shyt

Entire first season,
lets his boy take the fall
imprisons an innocent kid
doesn't confront the main bad guy, at all
hell,
even lets the main bad guy complete his master plan to 100%
while this nikka runs to a village in the middle of nowhere and surfs the internet???
while getting into constant arguments with people that can turn him in and ruin his life.
I'm like what kind of Anime is this?

Does it get any better in season 2?
Yeah he's insanely disconnected and no, he doesn't really get any better going forward. I mean, he has moments where he comes across more human but it doesn't last long.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjpls: I hope Mahito's Femboy Booty Bandit death is glorious in execution... :mjpls: You can fukk with Sukuna, he sits on his throne of Skulls, just chilling out... :mjpls: Kenny got his stitches on his forehead, but enjoying some Chai and Mocchi... :mjpls: But no, Mahito got to be out here touching people in places.

:ufdup: Your ass ain't coming back from the Farplane fukkboi.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:mjpls: I hope Mahito's Femboy Booty Bandit death is glorious in execution... :mjpls: You can fukk with Sukuna, he sits on his throne of Skulls, just chilling out... :mjpls: Kenny got his stitches on his forehead, but enjoying some Chai and Mocchi... :mjpls: But no, Mahito got to be out here touching people in places.

:ufdup: Your ass ain't coming back from the Farplane fukkboi.
Mahito could go through the same thing Theon Greyjoy went through to become Reek and still wouldn't be enough :pacspit: