tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Low key, people been overlooking that vicious ass whooping he laid on Mahito and then followed it up with a casual strike that left that man slumped against a concrete wall for talking out of turn. :wow:
Yuji gets massively overlooked as a Shonen Mc. Man has been on the grid since S1 and made his improvements. Sukuna has never helped him to his benefit not even once. Proud of how far he has become since earning Nanami's respect in S1.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yuji gets massively overlooked as a Shonen Mc. Man has been on the grid since S1 and made his improvements. Sukuna has never helped him to his benefit not even once. Proud of how far he has become since earning Nanami's respect in S1.
Exactly, this man has put in the work and rarely ever lets the cracks show and that's says a LOT when it's fukking Sukuna literally lurking in the cut. The same Sukuna that watches other people crossing into the afterlife and shyts on their life goals and ambitions then lil bros them before they die. This man has endured a tremendous amount of mental abuse and loss in pursuit of his own execution for the betterment of everyone else.

Fact is that you stick 90% of people's favorite MCs in this same position and they would have folded or committed that a while back, definitely after having the images of thousands slaughtered with your own hands against your will burned into your mind. Most of these MFs crack after someone gets beat on, much less killed.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gojo really fukked up getting captured. Didn’t realize how catastrophic it would be. Good lord
Breh it's only been like 2-3 hours in anime time, if that, :mjcry: they never stood a chance. You go watch a movie at a friend's crib outside of shibuya, then you come back and the shyt gone off the map.

Nanamin heard gojo got sealed and immediately turned around and said "it's over for everyone" if they didn't free this man :mjlol:no one understood how real it was except him

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's been grinding but as a shonen I do find it weird that they haven't really given him any signature techniques or anything. They've only kind of touched on him learning some fundamentals here and there.

Dude from the JJK0 movie got a better training arc than Yuji IMO

morris

Superstar
Daps
Hyoujin -BLADES OF THE GUARDIANS, a popular historical martial arts manhua by Xianzhe Xu about a group of mercenaries embroiled in the machinations of a young empire, is getting an animated adaptation in China with animation production from Colored Pencil Animation Group, a studio that seeks to publish its works in Japan and other international markets.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m reading the manga after this arc. Tired of manga readers low key spoiling shyt.
I think I am good in that regard by muting JJK key words on twitter, never looking at youtube for content, and I don't even bother checking reddit threads for each episode because there's always somebody spoiling

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I’m reading the manga after this arc. Tired of manga readers low key spoiling shyt.
:francis: If you haven't read the series after Shibuya finishes you might as well just stick with just the anime only. Art and animation are a big improvement for the manga for me. Not to mention the anime can really improve the issues the manga runs into.

I think I am good in that regard by muting JJK key words on twitter, never looking at youtube for content, and I don't even bother checking reddit threads for each episode because there's always somebody spoiling
JJK fans gotta be one of the worst in terms of spoiling. From manga leaks they spoiled the Japanese audience about big events in the manga. It's bad enough spoiling the English audience but how you so bad in spoiling the intended audience :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:francis: If you haven't read the series after Shibuya finishes you might as well just stick with just the anime only. Art and animation are a big improvement for the manga for me. Not to mention the anime can really improve the issues the manga runs into.

:dead:
If the spoilers are an issue then reading the manga is the only way to go because by the time they announce Season 3 (for late 2025 most likely), the manga would've already ended and it will be almost impossible to avoid spoilers.