T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh I've realized..... i'm here learning about ecchi and the deviancy in hentai.. :gladbron:.... I see Akudama is Shinren, but I think I need to just.. :whoa:and stick witj shonen....:russ:
You may as well get Berserk out the way along with HxH

They set the tone of multiple eras

Ninja Scroll, etc

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You may as well get Berserk out the way along with HxH

They set the tone of multiple eras

Ninja Garden, etc

I agree with Mecha Ghidora @trap101

Probably would add Gantz too for the vibes…. fukk it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ninja Garden or Ninja Gaiden???... I remember Ninja Gaiden from being a kid, but there isn't much anime I see with it.
Auto correct :snoop:

Ninja Scroll

We gotta create a speed run list for an anime breh to get a bit of every genre @Jmare007 @tripleaamin @42 Monks @Bryan Danielson

This is actually interesting :ohhh: I never thought about what that list would look like

What isekai do we show him?! :damn:

Last edited:
Daps
Auto correct :snoop:

Ninja Scroll

We gotta create a speed run list for an anime breh to get a bit of every genre @Jmare007 @tripleaamin @42 Monks @Bryan Danielson

This is actually interesting :ohhh: I never thought about what that list would look like
Yea... I been noticing auto correct has been fukkin up a lot of people's writing and texts.

Already did Ninja Scroll. The movie and the series........... baby girl that used her hair as her weapon.......:takedat:.....too bad she got dusted with the quickness............:to:

I didn't. like the end of the series. It was anticlimatic. After that whole journey you telling me two damn dwarfs that are brothers in mechnical suits end up sacrific9ng themselves in a figjt to death and we don't even get to see the fight?....:what: and on top of it they are gonna fight without their bodies??:beli:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We eh???:patrice:

Welcome to Griffith Set breh:mjgrin:

Peep the sig:mjlit:
From his perspective he lost all control once he made the deal :ehh:he's not him

But if it was me, you wouldn't have made it outta there :ufdup: you being Griffith set and tryna recruit is contradictory anyway, the demon has no loyalty to anything

@Jmare007 my JJK is tingling :mjgrin: this man is fraudulent in his set claiming, I'm initiating the narrative

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
From his perspective he lost all control once he made the deal :ehh:he's not him

But if it was me, you wouldn't have made it outta there :ufdup: you being Griffith set and tryna recruit is contradictory anyway, the demon has no loyalty to anything

@Jmare007 my JJK is tingling :mjgrin: this man is fraudulent in his set claiming, I'm initiating the narrative
I stopped paying any mind to what @Bryan Danielson posts outside of Niners related content. He's a wildcard but loyal soldier for my team and gotta stand together when it comes to the NFL, but that's about it. He tags me and other Niner brehs in the most randoms threads and I just act like he's Art Barr when he's outside The Colliseum :bryan:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I stopped paying any mind to what @Bryan Danielson posts outside of Niners related content. He's a wildcard but loyal soldier for my team and gotta stand together when it comes to the NFL, but that's about it. He tags me and other Niner brehs in the most randoms threads and I just act like he's Art Barr when he's outside The Colliseum :bryan:
You mean to tell me this brother is manifesting memories that don't exist? :mjgrin: that's craaaaaazy

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

@Art Barr is a legend

Tag his name :mjgrin:

Honestly, I don’t recall tagging you in nothing outside of Football stuff and maybe Anime. I may have to throw a Red Flag on that

Also @T-K-G you see he ain’t deny King Ghidorah. That’s the more important thing and I think we done here :russ:

Back to talking out animes though….

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Art Barr is a legend

Tag his name :mjgrin:

Honestly, I don’t recall tagging you in nothing outside of Football stuff and maybe Anime. I may have to throw a Red Flag on that

Also @T-K-G you see he ain’t deny King Ghidorah. That’s the more important thing and I think we done here :russ:

Back to talking out animes though….
I'm not gonna spend a single second searching for random ass tags but I know for sure I've clicked on some :dwillhuh: stuff you've mentioned me in either TLR or The Booth :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not gonna spend a single second searching for random ass tags but I know for sure I've clicked on some :dwillhuh: stuff you've mentioned me in either TLR or The Booth :mjlol:

@Jmare007

You sneak cap'n face ass gon find a table tho.

Plus I know yousa hoe easy.

As I just said some could be taken inflammatory shyt to @Bryan Danielson .

When Bryan ain't showcase.
any of the emotional ho nikka transference you jumped on.

nikka press the quote button.

Ol transference face ass nikka.

Ol scary to say sumfin then face ass.

When you got a fukk'n quote button.

Stop the emo ho transference sneak cap bullshyt you on.
nikka be thinking by mentioning me in passing like a bytch. It is gonna be anything but me clowning and serve'n you. Till you an emo wreck. Show casing emo female tendencies and showcasing transference. about some print on the internet.
Use yo quote button next time.

Not well after the fact. Plus you nikkaz be thinking you in my rogue gallery.
or some emo face ass shyt. when I do not give one solemn fukk about you breh.
Plus you not gon make one relevent post.
on any topic on this bytch. To even say shyt to me.

Art Barr