tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Isn't Spy x Family too early into it's manga run to be having all these anime episodes so close together? They'll just catch up to the manga and have to sit for years. Or is the manga close to concluding?
I don't understand why you are concerned, but the manga has 2 more seasons worth of content right now once this season wraps up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I kinda just been sticking to everything I’m already watching.

I haven’t like read through the threads to thoroughly see what’s popping though…. I’ll admit that..

On and 2/3rd of King Ghidorah in here….. you can’t solo us breh:mjlol:

Too bad I'm one Ghidorah by myself :demonic: keep sending out dog whistles asking for help :ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Maaaaannnn that was of the first Animes I owned.

My boy back then burned me the copy on dvd and I used to love that show
Im an 80's baby but slept on all that in my youth..... started with the Street Fighter anime last year cause that was my shyt back in the day. Did Fist of the Northstar right after. Probably glad I missed out then cause I could understand the nuance now and the larger cultural reference points of the animes. Got a few on deck to watch

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im an 80's baby but slept on all that in my youth..... started with the Street Fighter anime last year cause that was my shyt back in the day. Did Fist of the Northstar right after. Probably glad I missed out then cause I could understand the nuance now and the larger cultural reference points of the animes. Got a few on deck to watch

Let’s go ahead and get this out the way then :mjlol:

If you haven’t watched it, go head and watch HxH

That’s actually on Netflix, not sure if it’s the whole thing up to where it stopped and the many continued…. But it’s a decent amount

Then Death Note if you ain’t never seen that….

I can’t put you on to some other classics but if you ain’t seen those, that’s a good start

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
its also a title 100% built for filler too

this shyt got endless legs as long as its handled right
The crazy thing is that while they are adapting S2 fantastically. They also they got the filler movie coming out in Christmas in Japan. Honestly the movie will do insane numbers. It's safe to assume that the budget is bigger then what they have for S2 and this is with S2 looking really really good as it is.

Daps
Let’s go ahead and get this out the way then :mjlol:

If you haven’t watched it, go head and watch HxH

That’s actually on Netflix, not sure if it’s the whole thing up to where it stopped and the many continued…. But it’s a decent amount

Then Death Note if you ain’t never seen that….

I can’t put you on to some other classics but if you ain’t seen those, that’s a good start
Been heaed about Death Note. It is in the "to watch" category. Gonna check out HxH...... I do gotta be careful so I don't turn into one of these Japanes herbivore men and start lusting for the Senran Kagura chicks........:whoa:

:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Been heaed about Death Note. It is in the "to watch" category. Gonna check out HxH...... I do gotta be careful so I don't turn into one of these Japanes herbivore men and start lusting for the Senran Kagura chicks........:whoa:

:russ:

I’m gonna guide you and keep you from becoming a Division 83 breh:mjlol:

Anyone in my sig or myself can put you on to the classics

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:whoa: ..... Im fukkin around... I ain't a deviant coli breh like that..:russ:.. the storyline does read as interesting tho..

Edit: I just read the synopsis on those series.... why are these anime authors so wild..... :dead:
You gotta be deviant forreal to really go crazy off of kill la kill, it's mild

@Bryan Danielson is unhinged..... :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You gotta be deviant forreal to really go crazy off of kill la kill, it's mild

@Bryan Danielson is unhinged..... :skip:

Na breh…. That’s a Division83 favorite

I thought breh was tryna align himself with that Faction:hubie:

But I’m seeing GriffithSet vibes:mjgrin: