LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Today's JJK episode was definitely a step down from the last 2 but that's to be expected coming off Sukuna and Maho demigod levels. I'm glad they took the time to give my dog Nanami a proper send-off and adding impact to his final words.

The despair continues because Mahito gives 0 fukks and is broken AF. I'm here for it. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Like others beh said, compared to the past 2 episode there was a definite drop in animation quality in JJK. The action sequences felt slow and ruggish, but it does play well into the breh juji current emotional state with all that just happened. My pet peeves is still how they gloss over these characters motivation with 10 second flash back scenes and convo recall that you would have to rewatch the anime from jump to recall. With that said it was a solid episode, and this scene 2 weeks ago is still the coldest shyt I seen a villain do in quite some while. :banderas:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

"Far, far west of here. Across the great ocean, there is land named Vinland... A warm and fertile land, untouched by slave-raiders nor the flame of war. There, even you can live in peace. So come with us, Nanami. At Vinland we will build a country of peace" :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Nanami is that when he was first introduced where who seemed like the polar opposite of Gojo personlaity wise. Man just carried about his business did his job and that is that. We see a dude who escaped the game but the game wouldn't leave him alone. Like the flashback at the bakery it didn't matter how much he escaped it he would always know the deal with these curses.

Him and Yuji mentor apprentice relationship was amazing. Yuji learned a lot from watching Nanami and having to tighten his resolve, but you also see Nanami kind of open up to Yuji understanding this kid understands what he needs to do. That whole Junpei arc was great and you added how well done the fight of Yuji & Nanami vs Mahito was animated.

Nanami is easily the most painful death we have seen in the anime so far because Nanami in a supernatural series just feels relatable. His bonds with his former classmates ajnd desciples feels real. Easy to understand why he is such a fan favorite and why this death cuts deep :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Nanami is that when he was first introduced where who seemed like the polar opposite of Gojo personlaity wise. Man just carried about his business did his job and that is that. We see a dude who escaped the game but the game wouldn't leave him alone. Like the flashback at the bakery it didn't matter how much he escaped it he would always know the deal with these curses.

I sort of feel like Nanami is more like Geto. Take away the whole Jujutsu Bullshyt... Cursed Energy, Domains, Etc. Both of these guys suffered from Depression, Loss... losing their way. Riko's death fukked up Geto, and Haibara's death fukked up Nanami; both leaving the Jujutsu World.

Nanami though felt reborn when the Girl thanked him for helping her with her 'shoulder pain' that was being caused by a cursed spirit. He understood that he ran away from what he should be doing, using his gifts, not making some fat b*stards money.

Geto meanwhile was left alone, never being thanked for his help to make him realize how helping a person makes a person feel good inside.

It's also what made Nanami smile in the end, as Haibara's spirit was proud of him, and he told Nanami that he choose the best path and that he trained Yuji well to defeat Mahito.

It's why I don't think Nanami was talking to Mahito at all, he was always talking to Yuji.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Trying Psycho Pass for like the 4th time. It looks interesting but I can never get thru it for some reason. Same goes for Fire Force.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Trying Psycho Pass for like the 4th time. It looks interesting but I can never get thru it for some reason. Same goes for Fire Force.

I haven't finished it either, breh. Don't sweat it, and if you fukk with it, you fukk with it.

Oh yeah... what's the best order to watch Gundam?

FUWtD9_VEAAHk8V

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finished Nier.

Pluto finally getting good now at episode 4.

I never thought I would hear Keith David in an anime.

:mjlol: :mjlol: