Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

There's no way they keep on schedule :dead: there's at least 4 episodes with heavy action left. We getting episodes 20 to 23 as a two part special like AOT :bryan:

That's fukking wild. What time does DS broadcast in Japan? I know a lot of anime is on at midnight (like JJK) or even worse times. It's already crazy they are doing those kind of numbers regardless, but if they pulling 20 million people late at night, holy fukk :damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There's no way they keep on schedule :dead: there's at least 4 episodes with heavy action left. We getting episodes 20 to 23 as a two part special like AOT :bryan:

That's fukking wild. What time does DS broadcast in Japan? I know a lot of anime is on at midnight (like JJK) or even worse times. It's already crazy they are doing those kind of numbers regardless, but if they pulling 20 million people late at night, holy fukk :damn:
Late at night around 11:15 pm several sites have said that after looking it up

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Mappa def gonna brute force this. Now if the quality will be there that remains to seen

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Late at night around 11:15 pm several sites have said that after looking it up
:mindblown:

Mappa def gonna brute force this. Now if the quality will be there that remains to seen
I have no doubt they'll try but already having a 1 day delay when after this weeks there's 5 more episodes left....I don't know if hiring a bunch of freelancers for a weekly gig will be able to keep things afloat.

Animators gotta be (sadly) dirt cheap to get as freelancers because the amount of new people that have to be signed to get things done is probably not small. And that cost is still way cheaper than taking the L and paying NBS/TBS (the network that airs the show) two 1 hour time slots to air what's left of the season in January :pachaha:

Btw, is there any anime studio that doesn't pay TV stations to air their stuff? I'd imagine the weekly stuff like Conan isn't on the studio, right? :patrice:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mindblown:

I have no doubt they'll try but already having a 1 day delay when after this weeks there's 5 more episodes left....I don't know if hiring a bunch of freelancers for a weekly gig will be able to keep things afloat.

Animators gotta be (sadly) dirt cheap to get as freelancers because the amount of new people that have to be signed to get things done is probably not small. And that cost is still way cheaper than taking the L and paying NBS/TBS (the network that airs the show) two 1 hour time slots to air what's left of the season in January :pachaha:

Btw, is there any anime studio that doesn't pay TV stations to air their stuff? I'd imagine the weekly stuff like Conan isn't on the studio, right? :patrice:
Well the tv broadcast isn’t delayed its just streaming services in japan and everywhere else. Tho that's still not a good sign :mjlol:

Like I said before this should have been delayed to Winter but Mappa trying to become the next Ufo and Kyonai but doing it the wrong way.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
anya-spy-x-family-anya.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Some other, random anime that I have been watching that has been Piff:
  • A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life - Basically dude created a character to fukk around in a MMO, but then he starts becoming popular and it annoys him because he can't live a chill life.
  • Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions - Watson/Holmes shyt, but Ron is a guy who is smart as fukk, but cannot be a detective because once he solves the case, he goes into DEATH NOTE mode and tells the killer to off themselves; so he has the Watson do the cases for him and teaches him as well, along with preventing the killer from committing suicide.
  • I'm in Love with the Villainess - Isekai girl who is openly Lesbian, and plots to fukk the Villainess by any means necessary; but there is a mixture of nobles vs. commoners going on.
  • Our Dating Story: The Experience You and The Inexperienced Me - Pretty decent Rom Anime when the shy boy isn't painfully shy, but deals with dating a popular girl in school.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finished GT.

Man that ending was

:mjcry::mjcry:

Pan saying Goku looked like a god when he was doing the spirit bomb sounded ill to me.

The sub is so much better than the dub for GT. I’ll give sub lovers that.

Onimusha is cool right now, only on the third episode and waiting for it to pick up more.

Pluto is SLOW, but I feel it’s going to get better. I’m on episode 4 on that.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Started Kingdom ep 1 and man I see what you saying with the animation. Like it looks bad and constantly bad. :mjlol:. So much bad CGI and even the walking is painful to watch. Tho I am commited to the grind.

Some other, random anime that I have been watching that has been Piff:
  • A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life - Basically dude created a character to fukk around in a MMO, but then he starts becoming popular and it annoys him because he can't live a chill life.
  • Ron Kamonohashi's Forbidden Deductions - Watson/Holmes shyt, but Ron is a guy who is smart as fukk, but cannot be a detective because once he solves the case, he goes into DEATH NOTE mode and tells the killer to off themselves; so he has the Watson do the cases for him and teaches him as well, along with preventing the killer from committing suicide.
  • I'm in Love with the Villainess - Isekai girl who is openly Lesbian, and plots to fukk the Villainess by any means necessary; but there is a mixture of nobles vs. commoners going on.
  • Our Dating Story: The Experience You and The Inexperienced Me - Pretty decent Rom Anime when the shy boy isn't painfully shy, but deals with dating a popular girl in school.

I really hope Ron gets a S2 announced because the anime is building the foundation, but I don't think it will reach the point where it will sell people :francis:. I love the manga tho Ron fukkery is great :pachaha:

Honestly for a Ln Romance anime Dating Story is decent. Writing is kind of messy but the whole two going through their first real dating experience is good fluff surprisingly. Engi adapting you can see why they are a bad studio. Still wish fulfillment obviously, but doesn't go to the insane degree with wish fulfillment shyt that Angel Next door had and so many Ln romance series have.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch Started Kingdom ep 1 and man I see what you saying with the animation. Like it looks bad and constantly bad. :mjlol:. So much bad CGI and even the walking is painful to watch. Tho I am commited to the grind.
Yeah I wasn't joking when I said it was PBS Kids bad, I've legitimately seen fan made productions that look more professional. As you can imagine, that cut them off at the knees with a lot of potential fans. When people complain about bad animation, this is the first show I think of. :snoop:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yeah I wasn't joking when I said it was PBS Kids bad, I've legitimately seen fan made productions that look more professional. As you can imagine, that cut them off at the knees with a lot of potential fans. When people complain about bad animation, this is the first show I think of. :snoop:
Well excluding the animation the first episode is a great pilot episode as it gives you a lot of intrigue to get invested in the story. Both with Xin and the world surrounding him. At least it has that going for it. Purely judging by this episode.