LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Well excluding the animation the first episode is a great pilot episode as it gives you a lot of intrigue to get invested in the story. Both with Xin and the world surrounding him. At least it has that going for it. Purely judging by this episode.
It definitely does manage to give you a reason to get invested. Political intrigue, wartime at all times, historical context, and then of course the usual MC & his cooler smarter rival at the core.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not gonna spoil anything about JJK as legal streaming airs tomorrow and brehs in the US are on a holiday with their fams.

Animation took a hit but the fact that it's a much tamer episode made it less noticeable.

Shibuya doesn't care though, it's still :demonic: until further notice.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not gonna spoil anything about JJK as legal streaming airs tomorrow and brehs in the US are on a holiday with their fams.

Animation took a hit but the fact that it's a much tamer episode made it less noticeable.

Send that link :mjtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It’s on Crunchyroll surprisingly.
I usually just check aniwatch if I need it immediately, they have new ep up around 1est, the subtitles may have extremely minor differences but nothing that changes you understanding of what's going on

Now we just spiral into despair :wow:

Edit: Jesus Christ that sword transformation was the most :picard: but also :russ: shyt I've seen in a minute, brutal

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not gone lie, I have no clue how curse energy works. Their explanation be tantamount to Star Trek technobabble. shyt be making no sense. Even HXH Nen as convoluted as it gets had a easier working system :laugh:

I don’t get that shyt either…. I just roll with it like “right” everytime they babble:russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Regarding this episode.

In the first half it felt slow and that was the right approach. But this def where you see them using that as a point to cut costs. Imo Nanami’s death didn’t feel as impactful as the manga. I swear it felt more sudden in the manga.

But the slow nature really helped sell the nature of Yuji’s state of mind. Which was really good imo.

Rest of the episode was better than I expected with how much doom talk I heard. It was pretty good all things considered imo. Let’s how it Carries because next few episodes is basically nonstop action.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

@LordDeathwatch @42 Monks @Black_Panther_JS @T-K-G @Jmare007

Who said SoL shows can’t have kids throwing hands :mjgrin:

Animation is surprisingly good.

First off, Happy Thanksgiving/Colonizer Day to my thread brethren.

As for the fight, it was well choreographed and actually flowed like an actual fight would. That's one of those scraps you have with your best friend after they've pissed you off or broke your video game.

Except the part at the end where he's just sitting on top of lil bro and staring in his eyes. Can't speak on that shyt at all. That's some #JoJoSet type time :scust:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
First off, Happy Thanksgiving/Colonizer Day to my thread brethren.

As for the fight, it was well choreographed and actually flowed like an actual fight would. That's one of those scraps you have with your best friend after they've pissed you off or broke your video game.

Except the part at the end where he's just sitting on top of lil bro and staring in his eyes. Can't speak on that shyt at all. That's some #JoJoSet type time :scust:
Happy thanksgiving you and all the anime brehs here :salute: