Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Hxh ending option D from creator
Option a,b and c haven’t been revealed

Well damn and yes this is officially one of them apparently so hopefully he finishes but this is option D and only the ending if he doesn’t finishes the story in time

Edit: shyt I hope he stays alive and does option C the one he wants everyone probably hates

This was interesting for a couple of reasons.

Togashi been ghost for months after announcing he was leaving Weekly Shonen Jump and trying to find a solution as to where and when to keep publishing HxH, basically saying he can't do weekly releases anymore no matter how long the hiatus might be. Then he posted a tweet months ago saying he was still working on it.

Now we got him being brutally honest about the ending of the manga. On one hand I'm relieved he so conscious of the fact there's a very real possibility he's never going to finish it because there's still sooo much story left. But on the other, at this pace dude might never even finish the current arc :damn: :mjcry:

Also, :dead: at most authors always loving the ending they know will piss off the most people.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Kingdom is criminally underrated but that's primarily due to those absolutely horrendously animated 1at season and a chunk of the 2nd. Hopefully Arslan won't fall into that category when it finally gets to that stage.
I honestly couldn't get past the first half of the first episode of Kingdom because of that fukked up animation. At what point or season do they fix it? I do plan on watching it eventually but man, that shyt was truly horrendous looking :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I honestly couldn't get past the first half of the first episode of Kingdom because of that fukked up animation. At what point or season do they fix it? I do plan on watching it eventually but man, that shyt was truly horrendous looking :dead:
It's like after 80 episodes/ first 2 seasons supposedly.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Better off reading :mjgrin:
twIrlHU.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He's not wrong, it doesn't show that dramatic jump in quality until S3, but there's a noticeable shift on the backend of S2. Any time I speak with someone who is current with Kingdom, I know they're a real one and not riding a bandwagon because we've been through the fukking mud.

Those early episodes were PBS Kids level bad. :snoop:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He's not wrong, it doesn't show that dramatic jump in quality until S3, but there's a noticeable shift on the backend of S2. Any time I speak with someone who is current with Kingdom, I know they're a real one and not riding a bandwagon because we've been through the fukking mud.

Those early episodes were PBS Kids level bad. :snoop:

PBS kids bad...holy shyt :russ: