Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
domains aren't confusing? bro WHAT

there isn't a single consistent thing about domain expansion :laff: don't get me started on reverse cursed energy. that shyt is literally plot armor

half the time shyt don't even follow its own rules JUST to create additional suspense lmao

Shiiiid, glad i ain't the only one. Like, when it comes to nen in HxH, I actually try to follow along/comprehend the bullshyt (with mixed results) but with JJK i'm just like "maaan look... this must be how my girl feels when she tries to sit down and watch sports with me.. aka don't understand a cotdamn thing until the end when someone apparently wins :manny:."

:mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Action at the start of the episode was great. But man anya is a fukking menace :mjlol: , but she ended up helping Yor here.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_1.11.46_PM.png

The big thing with is Yor understanding why is doing this because she faked the marriage so she can continue her assassin job. But we have seen Yor getting more attached to Loid and Anya since S1. Despite it being used as comedy Yor's desire to improve as a mother and wife has always felt genuine and was more then just to ensure the fake marriage continues.

Meanwhile you have the back and forth with Anya and Loid is fukking great. Anya trying her best to get away from Loid again, but Loid is too skilled :pachaha: . Then Loid trying to understand Anya and understanding children is a difficult task for any parent.

But it is sweet when they mention how they miss Yor. Since the beginning of the series they have gotten used to being a family. Even if it is fake the comfort of a family is something one should never take for granted.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bruh that explanation in person is barely a minute's worth of talking

:dwillhuh: bruh what are you talking about, domain had nothing to do with him using his hands and feet, and NONE of that was during his domain expansion, that was just their regular fight with crazy animation

:hhh: are you watching the same show?

"Guaranteed hit" refers to his slashing technique, when he used it that's when you saw everything get chopped up all in one moment. We quite literally saw that, and they showed us how the slashing didn't stop until he ended the domain and used the fire move.

What is your brain implying that guaranteed hit means? We saw nanmin and them getting auto-hit by the fish curse at the start of the fight, we saw Mei Mei and UI UI get auto-hit by the smallpox curse, that's all it's referring to

It's wild you literally had no idea what you were looking at :wow:
Yeah that shyt simple you got it. :hubie:

There's no way somebody could possibly be confused by domain expansion. :hubie:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The big thing with is Yor understanding why is doing this because she faked the marriage so she can continue her assassin job. But we have seen Yor getting more attached to Loid and Anya since S1. Despite it being used as comedy Yor's desire to improve as a mother and wife has always felt genuine and was more then just to ensure the fake marriage continues.

:mjpls: Yuri better watch his back, Loid is about that life.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just look at how long this post is, but then you claim it's not complicated :mjlol:

Another thing is I hate the verbiage of "guaranteed hit" as if sukuna wasn't putting hands and feet on that thing. It got impaled by a power circuit or some shyt. I guess they are saying that it missed. :mjlol:

"Guaranteed hit" is not describing what's happening to people put into domain expansions whatsoever.
Sometimes when brehs love some shyt, the blinders come one so You got to let them rant and just ignore it and keep it moving. It's for the best

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Domains are nowhere near as confusing as theyre being presented

You make a barrier

Your technique manifest how it looks, jogo's was all lava, Mahito was hands everywhere

Your technique is an automatic hit unless they interrupt it with their own domain expansion or use a simple domain, both cancel out the automatic hit, we saw Megumi doing this against Dagon, it saved everyone, UI UI used it to stop smallpox Diety from dropping that rock on his head as well.

That's a regular Domain situation.

Sukuna made his shyt appear without a barrier around it, ironically, when you put your own ability at a handicap like that(people had the ability to escape it since no barrier) you boost it's power, that's a separate thing called a Binding Vow and multiple characters have used it to boost their abilities.

Open Domain + Binding Vow = stronger attack with a boosted range

We never seen another sorcerer come up with some shyt like that, it just shows Sukuna knows way more about sorcery than everyone else in the cast
salute. Pretty straighty forward. So what is the limiting factor on using your domain expansion

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjpls: Yuri better watch his back, Loid is about that life.
Yuri is a walking L when Twilight is in the picture.

I am waiting for the day Fiona and Yuri's paths cross the potential of fukkery that can come from the two of them just interacting with each other is through the roof :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
salute. Pretty straighty forward. So what is the limiting factor on using your domain expansion
Majority of the cast can only use it once a day, takes up most of your energy

And some people straight up haven't learned how to make one yet, or can't line nanamin