tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Overtake with a really dope episode today.

This episode started off in the direction I wasn't expecting, but it goes to show you in sports its all about pressing forward. I am proud of Koutarou for looking out for his friend future even it does make him feel a bit lonely. :salute:

Screen_Shot_2023-11-19_at_4.17.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-19_at_4.17.53_PM.png

Granted obviously this apples more to F1-F4 then sports where you are on your feet. A life's loss can be never be fixed, with a machine you can buy a new one and repair it. Now in sports like Soccer and Football there is always discussion of player safety. At what point do you make that call. Few episodes ago it had the dilemia whether they should switch to rain tires. And Satsuki got severly injured due to it.

Btw poor Satsuk. He is worried about being replaced, when it has already happened. Which in sports is common because you are always looking out towards the next match. Nice to see Tokumaru bending to work with Haruka and Haruka does need to understand to work as a team. Honestly its great that we see Tokumaru grow for appreciation for Satsuki when he was their number 1 driver.

This episode ends with perhaps a clue for them to be able to find Kouya. :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Hxh ending option D from creator
Option a,b and c haven’t been revealed

Well damn and yes this is officially one of them apparently so hopefully he finishes but this is option D and only the ending if he doesn’t finishes the story in time

Edit: shyt I hope he stays alive and does option C the one he wants everyone probably hates

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

@LordDeathwatch Idk for most of the regular people here, but I have read the first 2 volumes and will get back on it this week and this is some underrated piff that will fly under everybody's radar.

My one concern is the studio since unlike BSD which has Bones, this is being done by a newer studio. Regardless I think this is def something you would like. The art in the manga is phenomenal, so similar to dark gathering I'm not expecting the art in the anime to hold up to it. Biggest thing is voice acting tho and hopefully animation and music is solid.

Worst case regarding the anime, it is still something more then worth your while to eventually add to your reading backlog.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

@LordDeathwatch Idk for most of the regular people here, but I have read the first 2 volumes and will get back on it this week and this is some underrated piff that will fly under everybody's radar.

My one concern is the studio since unlike BSD which has Bones, this is being done by a newer studio. Regardless I think this is def something you would like. The art in the manga is phenomenal, so similar to dark gathering I'm not expecting the art in the anime to hold up to it. Biggest thing is voice acting tho and hopefully animation and music is solid.

Worst case regarding the anime, it is still something more then worth your while to eventually add to your reading backlog.

Oh okay, this looks interesting and I've never read the manga. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one, could use something else out of the box for the lineup. Dark Gathering has definitely been a gem I probably never would have watched otherwise.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dead Mount Death Play Episode 19 adapted chapters 57-60

There were a few minor changes from the manga nothing noteworthy, but worth mentioning. The tiger that corpse god looked cuter then he was drawn in the manga. Also they cut a portion of the skit from Solitare in chapter 59. Not a big deal but would have been nice if they kept it

Solid episode where we peeked a little bit into Corpse God's past and see as the Emperor and his other close friends take care of the father who robbed him of his family and his life. Tho no surprised Corpse God feels unsteady with him suddenly appearing in this world. Also we got to see the two people Horosogri played a big part of their lives, Clarissa whom loved him and Tsubaki whom looked up to him. Interesting Clarissa diverged from the path Horosgri put her on while Tsubaki followed it.

The other big development from this episode was the alliance with Corpse God and Xiaoyu. As Rozan swore an alliance with Rozan whom Xiaoyu deeply respects and admires. Corpse God understanding this will delay his goal to live in peace he understands it something he needs to do going forward as he charges into the unknown of this world.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_1.57.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.00.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.01.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.03.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.03.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.04.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.04.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.05.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.05.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.14.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.15.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.15.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.17.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-20_at_2.17.23_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Oh okay, this looks interesting and I've never read the manga. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one, could use something else out of the box for the lineup. Dark Gathering has definitely been a gem I probably never would have watched otherwise.
Usually these mangas that are only monthly usually fly under people’s radar. It’s cool when an anime gives them attention to showcase what they have.

Ragna crimson is classified as shonen but is monthly. Honestly it would have gotten more push and popularity if it was weekly like JJK, mha, etc. tho the art would have suffered if it changed to weekly.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Usually these mangas that are only monthly usually fly under people’s radar. It’s cool when an anime gives them attention to showcase what they have.

Ragna crimson is classified as shonen but is monthly. Honestly it would have gotten more push and popularity if it was weekly like JJK, mha, etc. tho the art would have suffered if it changed to weekly.
Kingdom is criminally underrated but that's primarily due to those absolutely horrendously animated 1at season and a chunk of the 2nd. Hopefully Arslan won't fall into that category when it finally gets to that stage.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Kingdom is criminally underrated but that's primarily due to those absolutely horrendously animated 1at season and a chunk of the 2nd. Hopefully Arslan won't fall into that category when it finally gets to that stage.
No english translation for the manga, which is fukking bizzare btw. Considering how well regarded the manga is. Also I believe 80 episodes of animation as you said, which is not the best.

Also I think it has to be mentioned. While animation is important to an anime people don't take into consideration how its used. And also voice acting, music, art, etc are things that add a lot. Ragna Crimson and Helck this season are two examples where top tier voice acting can carry a show a good amount. Last episode of Frieren is the prime example of music can add so much weight.

I do plan to start watching Kingdom tomorrow when I finish Tsukimichi, which ironically is another underrated series with no translation for its source material :pachaha:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No english translation for the manga, which is fukking bizzare btw. Considering how well regarded the manga is. Also I believe 80 episodes of animation as you said, which is not the best.

Also I think it has to be mentioned. While animation is important to an anime people don't take into consideration how its used. And also voice acting, music, art, etc are things that add a lot. Ragna Crimson and Helck this season are two examples where top tier voice acting can carry a show a good amount. Last episode of Frieren is the prime example of music can add so much weight.

I do plan to start watching Kingdom tomorrow when I finish Tsukimichi, which ironically is another underrated series with no translation for its source material :pachaha:
I pray for your soul enduring that first season. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First two seasons were rough to watch but at least the story makes it watchable imo
It definitely does, I wouldn't have kept watching it otherwise and they continued to build and expand on the world. The historical feel to it and the tactics are what set it apart from a lot of shows.