T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nah. guaranteed hit was literally the language used when first explaining what the point of a domain expansion was

since then, that 'hit' has changed from physical, to spiritual, to changing the environment itself, etc
and 'guaranteed' has changed from gradual/limited damage, to control effects, to conditions which eventually lead to death
and then there's partial domains that escape the loose definitions of both as well as the space required to use certain functions too
then you have changing restrictions on what's necessary to escape, damage, or penetrate the barrier too

like you got people getting locked in caskets, crushed by boulders, and that's not even the actual 'hit' and its just breezed over like wtf :dead:
nikka not it hasn't, "hit" literally meant whatever the technique was, there was never any limitation on that, everyone doesn't have a similar technique so why would all of the domain attacks behave the same?

Changing the environment? :dwillhuh: the domain always took the form of whatever the technique was doing, jogo's was lava, Mahitos put them inside of a big ass hand, smallpox had a graveyard, Dagon a beach, it reflected their technique and always did.

Megumi's the only person we've seen put out a partial domain, it had a fraction of it's real strength, what about that threw you off? Or are you talking about the simple domains?

Just because you are auto hit by something doesn't mean it's strong enough to body you, that's just basic power scaling, some nikkas can tank weaker people's shyt. It just guarantees you will be hit unless you counter the domain itself

Barriers got explained in season 1 Mahito vs nanamin/Yuji. It's easier to break into a domain than break out, because it makes zero sense for someone to want to enter one. Yuji has absurd strength so he was able to break inside.

Megumi opened his domain in the edge of the barrier and was able to make a tiny hole to break out, I don't see how that's confusing, it clearly was harder for Megumi to do

Your last point just makes no sense, the casket restricts movement, boulder inflicts damage, 3 seconds activated auto death, they ALL count as the guaranteed hit because that's it's technique, UI UI used simple domain to cancel it before the rock dropped, what was confusing here? I already said the way he keeps re explaining the origin of simple domains is weird.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikka not it hasn't, "hit" literally meant whatever the technique was, there was never any limitation on that, everyone doesn't have a similar technique so why would all of the domain attacks behave the same?

Changing the environment? :dwillhuh: the domain always took the form of whatever the technique was doing, jogo's was lava, Mahitos put them inside of a big ass hand, smallpox had a graveyard, Dagon a beach, it reflected their technique and always did.

Megumi's the only person we've seen put out a partial domain, it had a fraction of it's real strength, what about that threw you off? Or are you talking about the simple domains?

Just because you are auto hit by something doesn't mean it's strong enough to body you, that's just basic power scaling, some nikkas can tank weaker people's shyt

Barriers got explained in season 1 Mahito vs nanamin/Yuji. It's easier to break into a domain than break out, because it makes zero sense for someone to want to enter one. Yuji has absurd strength so he was able to break inside.

Megumi opened his domain in the edge of the barrier and was able to make a tiny hole to break out, I don't see how that's confusing, it clearly was harder for Megumi to do

Your last point just makes no sense, the casket restricts movement, boulder inflicts damage, 3 seconds activated auto death, they ALL count as the guaranteed hit because that's it's technique, UI UI used simple domain to cancel it before the rock dropped, what was confusing here? I already said the way he keeps re explaining the origin of simple domains is weird.
yeah you doing backflips to support how goofy this shyt is

don't get me wrong, i fukk with jjk - but the author is literally on record about making up the power system as they go.

trying to explain shyt better on their behalf is one piece stan stuff :hubie:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ragna Crimson Ep 8 adapted chapters 16+17 very well.

Really fun episode to wrap up this arc. Crimson instilling even more trauma into Ultimata was fukking great. And there should have been more to it great job Golem. Crimson is great because he is an a$$hole, but he the type of character you love to see stir shyt.

The thing about compatibility is interesting. Nebulim basically was made to serve Ultimata. But damn him and Ragna ironically working together due to them not wanting to let Crimson/Ultimata go. Well now Crimson has gotten himself in the worst possible situation.

I feel like I say about every character in terms of voice casting, but Starlia's voice is perfect. It fits the cheeky personality of her. But this episode did a great job at showcasing how strong she is and how she the one person Crimson did not want to deal with because its feels impossible to manipulate her which he needs to figure. But there is def a working together scenario that he can accomplish lets see how he tries to pull it off.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.05.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.06.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.06.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.07.04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.07.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.08.03_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.10.49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.12.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.18.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.19.26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.22.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.22.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.24.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.24.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.24.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.25.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.26.32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.26.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-18_at_12.28.11_PM.png

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brehs sitting at the crib with their brain smoking trying to grasp a show. :mjlol:
Breh we be cooking gege in the Manga thread and rightfully so but JJK hasn't even gotten to the point where anime nikkas should 1. be confused & 2. have complaints about the power system. They're about feel like they're in calculus breh. Y'all nikkas gotta pay attention better or just go back and re watch shyt because you had to forget shyt or you never actually grasped the concept in the first place :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah you doing backflips to support how goofy this shyt is

don't get me wrong, i fukk with jjk - but the author is literally on record about making up the power system as they go.

trying to explain shyt better on their behalf is one piece stan stuff :hubie:
You didn't counter a single thing I said :dead: you didn't even try because you know you couldn't, everything I said was written, how am I making excuses when I'm just posting what I read :wow: you gonna do your googles in your free time and see all the shyt I said was accurate and researchable :pachaha:

You realize he can make up stuff and make it make sense right? That's quite literally what a writer does, at this point in the story he wasn't going crazy with plot holes at all. Y'all clinging onto statements like that and using it to explain everything you don't understand is wild :skip: I got no issues talking about the real ass pulls, but y'all tryna blanket the whole story with that is complete nonsense

yall did the same thing with AOT a week or so ago, took a few things y'all really disliked and tried to retroactively shyt on the whole series, I'll never understand that logic :yeshrug: why exaggerate so hard?

Brehs sitting at the crib with their brain smoking trying to grasp a show. :mjlol:
A lot of ppl are watching JJK for the fights and getting lost in the sauce already :mjlol: yall are gonna fukk around and stroke out during seasons 3 and 4 :dead:
Y'all see this shyt :dead: mind you they were never THIS confused in the manga thread, so were they just pretending to understand what was happening this entire time? :jbhmm: these discussions weren't happening about shibuya in the manga thread at all :mjpls:

I reread and did my googles, realized a lot of shyt I had just forgotten or glazed over, all documented in there.

These nikkas seem to think they're above checking themselves and doubling back for clarity :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You didn't counter a single thing I said :dead: you didn't even try because you know you couldn't, everything I said was written, how am I making excuses when I'm just posting what I read :wow: you gonna do your googles in your free time and see all the shyt I said was accurate and researchable :pachaha:

You realize he can make up stuff and make it make sense right? That's quite literally what a writer does, at this point in the story he wasn't going crazy with plot holes at all. Y'all clinging onto statements like that and using it to explain everything you don't understand is wild :skip: I got no issues talking about the real ass pulls, but y'all tryna blanket the whole story with that is complete nonsense

yall did the same thing with AOT a week or so ago, took a few things y'all really disliked and tried to retroactively shyt on the whole series, I'll never understand that logic :yeshrug: why exaggerate so hard?

Y'all see this shyt :dead: mind you they were never THIS confused in the manga thread, so were they just pretending to understand what was happening this entire time? :jbhmm: these discussions weren't happening about shibuya in the manga thread at all :mjpls:

I reread and did my googles, realized a lot of shyt I had just forgotten or glazed over, all documented in there.

These nikkas seem to think they're above checking themselves and doubling back for clarity :wow:
what do i need to counter? you trying to will shyt into consistency got nothing to do with anybody else lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh we be cooking gege in the Manga thread and rightfully so but JJK hasn't even gotten to the point where anime nikkas should 1. be confused & 2. have complaints about the power system. They're about feel like they're in calculus breh. Y'all nikkas gotta pay attention better or just go back and re watch shyt because you had to forget shyt or you never actually grasped the concept in the first place :pachaha:
Exactly :russ: nikkas exaggerating like crazy in here

Although some of these nikkas are using future plot points theyre upset about to come in here and try to shyt on shibuya :dead: very weird phenomenon