Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I'm enjoying JJK the quality of the animation is unacceptable :scust:

This episode looked like straight dog shyt after the small pox demon was taken out. There's a ton of crudely drawn artwork that looks like a 90's Saturday morning cartoon.

jjl-Untitled.jpg

jjk.jpg

The low budget episodes have been mid and that ending can't save it.

JJK is overrated and Demon Slayer and CSM >>>>
Is this supposed to be an example of the bad art?

You got no idea how good you have it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Is this supposed to be an example of the bad art?

You got no idea how good you have it
This.

It comes off like a "if a video is under 4k it looks like a potato recorded it" type of post

I'll never understand it :hubie: vision doctor says my sight is perfect and I can barely notice the difference between shyt like that, I'd bet any amount of money if you showed nikkas 2 videos with the same exact resolution and told them to pick which one looked better, they wouldn't realize they were both the same and would make up a reason why one looks different than the other

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This.

It comes off like a "if a video is under 4k it looks like a potato recorded it" type of post

I'll never understand it :hubie: vision doctor says my sight is perfect and I can barely notice the difference between shyt like that, I'd bet any amount of money if you showed nikkas 2 videos with the same exact resolution and told them to pick which one looked better, they wouldn't realize they were both the same and would make up a reason why one looks different than the other
I mean going from Yuji vs Choso fight to that its a clear drop off. But thats not the issue its mostly people over exaggerate. Reminded me like an average episode that we got from Hells Paradise where it was just good enough. Like I said before if they thought that was bad animation and art they haven't seen some good awful anime with bad animation. Same thing when people criticize Helck's animation (also adding the fact everything else in the show is top notch outside of music)

For anyone go check out Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer if you think this was bad animation and production.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching the last 2 episodes of The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess, they have been great. Animation kicked up a notch, great direction and the development with Komari & Millicent is great.

It still has a lot of ecchi yuri bait fanservice, but besides that its a good show.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I mean going from Yuji vs Choso fight to that its a clear drop off. But thats not the issue its mostly people over exaggerate. Reminded me like an average episode that we got from Hells Paradise where it was just good enough. Like I said before if they thought that was bad animation and art they haven't seen some good awful anime with bad animation. Same thing when people criticize Helck's animation (also adding the fact everything else in the show is top notch outside of music)

For anyone go check out Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer if you think this was bad animation and production.
Obviously I wouldn't be taking about Yuji/Choso breh :gucci:

Idk why anyone would even expect following episodes to look like that, that's an obvious "this is a major situation let's up the animation" type of moment, so even viewing the following episode as "drop off" is ass backwards, THAT episode was a step above normal, the following episode (and the shibuya episodes before it) were pretty standard.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Frieren the Slayer :wow:

I like how she's telling her squad to be confident in themselves, it'd be a complete waste to have the GOAT heroes train you but you so afraid of getting punched back that you never actually use your training

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ragna Crimson adapted episode 5 by finishing volume 2 and covering chapters 9 and 10 plus parts of 11.

Voice acting continues to shine in this adaptation. Kamui getting the Sukuna voice from Junichi fits absolutely perfect :wow:. They nailed the flashback sequence it truly shows why Ragna despises Ultimata. The fact he favors Crimson over her is saying ALOT because Crimson is an absolute PoS.

Next episode will be a big one. This is a make or break episode for this adaptation. This is the part that got me invested in the manga. Tho they did adapt chapter 11 out of order and I do hope they don't jump straight into Ch. 12.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_2.52.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_2.55.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_2.58.10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_2.59.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.00.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.00.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.00.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.02.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.02.23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.06.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.07.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.14.36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.15.20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.15.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_3.18.06_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Even if the production was slightly down this week Apothcary Diaries with another standout episode. It really showed how Maomao differs from the rest of the women there. She won't try to create trouble for herself if she can avoid that. With that being said she will call you out when you are doing something wrong even if your intentions are good. She fukking went off on that lady in waiting :picard:

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_5.33.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_5.33.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_5.33.55_PM.png

Also I love this quote Maomao uses at the end of the episode. "There are hundreds of flowers in the world, but who can decide whether a peony or a bellflower is more beautiful?"

Yes there is the guilt that Lady Lihua feels for allowing her child die due to posion. But each of the emperor's concubine are beautiful woman whom each has their own strengths. Lihua being very influential while someone like Lady Gyokuyou whom is more cautious but her compassion speaks for itself.

Also Tearmoon also throwing out some outstanding episodes. Mia might be outdoing Anya with regards to Face reactions :mjlol:

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_4.14.06_PM.png

Tho the fact that in this timeline that in these 50:50 scenarios that can either work for her or work against her, she is getting the better luck of the draw this time around. People think she is doing that because she is amazing noble when in fact she is doing it to avoid her fate being killed by the guillotine. :pachaha:

Screen_Shot_2023-10-28_at_5.07.07_PM.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Beta is comedy in almost every scene, definitely a highlight of the show but she's definitely an embodiment of the tropes that the show makes fun of.
The gold coins scene a few episodes ago was fukking priceless :deadrose:. And was the perfect example of it what you are saying.

Emmience fukkery at its finest :wow: