T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka IT HAPPENED EARLIER THAN EXPECTED :krs::damn::mindblown: @Ironman @Jmare007 @tripleaamin

The legend descended upon us :mjcry: no one seen it coming, is this how the immaculate conception of Jesus looked?

WELP :francis: everyone in the vicinity had a spark when they started, now it's just.....

:mjlit: demon hours

Iono if you nikkas noticed but we about 7 episodes into this arc and it's been increasing in fukkery, I didn't even bother pulling out the Deku Death counter for this arc, that boy woulda been crumbs on the ground by now :wow: we got 10 episodes of these left

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@T-K-G episode literally ended with a :blessed: entrance by Satan himself, LMAO.

I kinda love how Mappa has let different directors just cook and animate and color their eps like they see fit. A huge contrast with Yuji vs Choso but still a dope fight.

Next week it's round 2 :lupe:

@tripleaamin what did I tell you about Mei Mei vs Smallpox :lolbron:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man coming off last week watching this episode was like night and day. Animation wasn't necessary bad it just wasn't S1, Secret Inventory and last week episode standards that we are used to from Mappa. Tho as long as they deliver next week I will be more then happy :blessed:

nikka IT HAPPENED EARLIER THAN EXPECTED :krs::damn::mindblown: @Ironman @Jmare007 @tripleaamin

The legend descended upon us :mjcry: no one seen it coming, is this how the immaculate conception of Jesus looked?

WELP :francis: everyone in the vicinity had a spark when they started, now it's just.....

Iono if you nikkas noticed but we about 7 episodes into this arc and it's been increasing in fukkery, I didn't even bother pulling out the Deku Death counter for this arc, that boy woulda been crumbs on the ground by now :wow: we got 10 episodes of these left
Man I was watching and read this halfway I legit thought (manga spoiler) Sunkuna came out. :pachaha:

But man the granny released hell on earth bring Toji back. She unintentionally increased fukkery in this fukkery filled arc 10 fold.

Now that Mei Mei fight is done all the fights from here on is fire. It's on Mappa to deliver on them :ufdup:

@T-K-G episode literally ended with a :blessed: entrance by Satan himself, LMAO.

I kinda love how Mappa has let different directors just cook and animate and color their eps like they see fit. A huge contrast with Yuji vs Choso but still a dope fight.

Next week it's round 2 :lupe:

@tripleaamin what did I tell you about Mei Mei vs Smallpox :lolbron:
I swear I remember that fight lasting longer in the manga. Well I won't complain. Tho the number of Mei Mei simps do need jesus in their lives.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I mean we expected JJK to blow up even more this season. But even just seeing these numbers :whew:

1.- JJK becomes the series that is able to surpass DS after the historic (and meteoric) run Kimetsu No Jaiba had after the anime debuted.
2.- Gets a huge hit with the Vol. 0 film.
3.- They follow it up with one of the most highly praised arcs in recent memory for shonen series.
4.- Got them ratings, rating

What a run :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I swear I remember that fight lasting longer in the manga. Well I won't complain. Tho the number of Mei Mei simps do need jesus in their lives.
Nope, that shyt was quick as hell

A LOT of these fights actually happened pretty quickly but the manga would cut back and forth between fights so they seemed to take longer

Have ANY of you anime-onlys actually looked at the time on the clock at the beginning of these episodes :wow: all of this shyt so far has gone down within the span of 2 or so hours, while city flipped the second Gojo got sealed

The only comparable situation is the HxH assault on the palace :wow: nikkas got BUSY within a couple of seconds

The 2 greatest arcs in boxing history

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yo?

Potential GriffithSet breh

What show are talking about?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And it may JUST be me

But the second they hit Dagons domain every fiber in my body wanted the Kingdom Hearts intro to come on :wow: that shyt looks just like Destiny Island

Imagine them nikkas getting torn the fukk up to those pretty ass sounds

Dagon standing in the water like Riku :mjcry: dangerous

shyt woulda kicked my chest in :banderas: when the season is over imma download the whole joint and might edit it in on my downtime