Balla

Superstar
Daps
Now you nikkas know I had to download this after Yuji and Megumi got the drop on the opps.

This song is so fire!!

I was like

:gladbron::gladbron:

As soon as I heard it.

JJK has been so good this season it isn’t even funny, super hyped to watch it.

Where is Nobara at though, I ain’t see her do anything in a minute.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dead Mount Death Play fininally finished adapting volume 5 with chapters 41 + 42 as well as chapters 43-45.

Big focus here was on Misaki. The flashback with Clarissa showed since at a young age she has been unhinged af. Her only thrill in life was killing people. And it wasn't until she turned into a vampire in this episode did she find a thrill similar to killing. She def is one person you def you don't want to get on the wrong side of.

Rest of this episode was on Takumi's past when he was kidnapped by Higuro. His reflection when thinking about Corpse God since in the past he always bailed out and told the truth if it meant less pain.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Now you nikkas know I had to download this after Yuji and Megumi got the drop on the opps.

This song is so fire!!

I was like

:gladbron::gladbron:

As soon as I heard it.

JJK has been so good this season it isn’t even funny, super hyped to watch it.

Where is Nobara at though, I ain’t see her do anything in a minute.

I was sitting there like :mjtf: then I remembered you were on that dub delay. She's coming through very soon along with a gang of others, everyone getting screentime this season.

Oh I'm finally about to watch this Love Sternritter dub episode you suggested.

@Balla That soundtrack hit hard during his short scenes but Pepe was somehow even more of a loser in the dub. Yhwach need his ass whooped for letting that jobber into the Sternritters. Matter of fact, quiet as it's kept, Byakuya always seems to run the fade with anyone with measurable melanin. :francis:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was sitting there like :mjtf: then I remembered you were on that dub delay. She's coming through very soon along with a gang of others, everyone getting screentime this season.

Oh I'm finally about to watch this Love Sternritter dub episode you suggested.

@Balla That soundtrack hit hard during his short scenes but Pepe was somehow even more of a loser in the dub. Yhwach need his ass whooped for letting that jobber into the Sternritters. Matter of fact, quiet as it's kept, Byakuya always seems to run the fade with anyone with measurable melanin. :francis:
Lmao, see the dub isn’t that bad, you ain’t think his voice was funnier in the dub?

How you feel about it overall?

I ain’t even notice the Byakua shyt lmao.

But that Zanpaktou breh is a real one and was putting that work in.

I’m glad to see some brehs get some real shine.

:wow: :wow:

Yeah I’m kinda late with JJK, that dub life.

Glad she’s getting some screen time.

:wow::wow:

I’m all caught up with Kenshin though

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Watched first episode of Frieren.. What kinda sad, somber shyt y'all got me watching? :mjcry:

Kind of reminds me of Grimgar.

Also been watching Good Night World on Netflix. I like it but these nikkas inserting feelings and shyt into my isekai

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Mappa striked gold with JJK. Damn Japan loving it.

I was wondering how much of a hit was this current season in Japan given that JJK surpassed DS in manga sales last year and Shibuya is THE arc of the whole series. I'll be shocked if Mappa shows restraint and keeps doing anime for TV and doesn't make us wait and cash out on films like DS, hopefully them BR keep selling like hotcakes because that's our only shot to get Culling Games in early-mid 2025.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finally got around to watching the first 3 episodes of The Apothecary Diaries.

You got to love that a fan favorite series this one been around since 2011 gets a high quality adaptation this is getting. The dynamic between MaoMao and Jinshi is great. The 3 episode drop is like Frieren's 4 episode drop. The first episode is all you need to get invested, but nice to have them drop.

Setting is based parallel to China. So it imitates China to my understanding, but its not actually China.

This season we got

• Emience In Shadow
  • JJK
  • Frieren
  • SxF
  • Apothcary Diaries
  • Tearmoon Empire
  • SLF
  • 100 Kanojo
All are AOTS caliber shows in any normal season. Hell you have shows like

• Dead Mount
  • Kenshin
  • Dr. Stone
  • Helck
  • Goblin Slayer
  • Ragna Crimson
  • Overtake

All which are super solid -> good shows as well. People gonna have their backlogs filled for a good bit :pachaha:

I was wondering how much of a hit was this current season in Japan given that JJK surpassed DS in manga sales last year and Shibuya is THE arc of the whole series. I'll be shocked if Mappa shows restraint and keeps doing anime for TV and doesn't make us wait and cash out on films like DS, hopefully them BR keep selling like hotcakes because that's our only shot to get Culling Games in early-mid 2025.
That would be awful move if they did that imo. The arc is too slow as a movie. Like the last bit of Culling Games into THAT ARC THAT FOLLOWS would def work.

JJK would lose interest if they did all of Culling games as a movie.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That would be awful move if they did that imo. The arc is too slow as a movie. Like the last bit of Culling Games into THAT ARC THAT FOLLOWS would def work.

JJK would lose interest if they did all of Culling games as a movie.
My main concern is that they can milk Culling games for more than 1 movie, stretching things out for waaay too long. I hope they aren't that thirsty for box office money but like I've said, that's been the trend for a lot of hit anime lately. Our saving grace is that JJK is printing money as it is anyway so hopefully they keep it TV only.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Helck keeps delivering on the great, but tragic storytelling :mjcry:

(Ep 16)

You know what I knew things were gonna being fukked up and sad. But how they executed the story and this backstory has been beyond phenomenal. I was think Helck killed Cless while he was unconciouss or something. But Cless being forced to fight Helck. No you can't do this to me. :mjcry:

God bless Alicia for coming in clutch, but unfortunately the slimey Mikaros seeing that sword creates a big problem. This dude effectively stayed in the shadows and manipulated to have Cless be strong enough to withstand whatever the spell is.

The nobles really showing they are the worst of the worst. When you consider everyone else beside Helck in this group is forcibly turned to their slave is sickening. I am assuming next episode this flashback arc ends.

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_2.52.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_2.52.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_2.52.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_2.52.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_2.52.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_2.54.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_2.55.12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_3.02.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_3.04.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_3.04.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_3.05.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-10-24_at_3.05.58_PM.png