ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DBZ has inspired more modern athletes than the Bible. nikkas get cold sweats dreaming of the moment of they show up in the 4th like Goku did on Namek.

Whole team on my back :wow:

Yal can rest easy, I'm bout to body this nikka :wow:

Iso 13, top of the key :wow::ahh:

I'm watching it again breh for the 1st time sense I was a kid, and I was like.. dam :lupe:
When is Goku gonna get there :damn:, he always fukking late :sadbron:
Racoom beating his son to death... :wow:.. Goku is gonna give that motherfukker that work :banderas:
but when he got there, and that hero music started playing.. it was like Saint Goku show us that righteous way! :bow:

Goku don't need to rely on being a dikk or anything breh got that good guy swag :ohlawd:

Another thing I notice was Krillin was a soldier man, dude always 1 of the weakest but he pull through. And I reealized why I hate and like Vegeta. Dude is a piece of shyt, he killed everybody - men and children on Namek. But good grief.. he gave Frieza's goons that work so beautifully it was like that nikka was waiting on the day to pull they card and when he did it was like when 2pac said revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy :ohlawd:

And when he had that moment with Gohan on some we gotta stick together, we the last saiyans you know.. then only to sucker that little nicca.. :ahh: he's a ruthless piece of shyt but dam I suppose that's his appeal :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm watching it again breh for the 1st time sense I was a kid, and I was like.. dam :lupe:
When is Goku gonna get there :damn:, he always fukking late :sadbron:
Racoom beating his son to death... :wow:.. Goku is gonna give that motherfukker that work :banderas:
but when he got there, and that hero music started playing.. it was like Saint Goku show us that righteous way! :bow:

Goku don't need to rely on being a dikk or anything breh got that good guy swag :ohlawd:

Another thing I notice was Krillin was a soldier man, dude always 1 of the weakest but he pull through. And I reealized why I hate and like Vegeta. Dude is a piece of shyt, he killed everybody - men and children on Namek. But good grief.. he gave Frieza's goons that work so beautifully it was like that nikka was waiting on the day to pull they card and when he did it was like when 2pac said revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy :ohlawd:

And when he had that moment with Gohan on some we gotta stick together, we the last saiyans you know.. then only to sucker that little nicca.. :ahh: he's a ruthless piece of shyt but dam I suppose that's his appeal :manny:

DBZ just point blank has hella high replay value for me its so :ahh:

bout to cop that dbz blu ray i already have dbz kai which i think is better dialogue than dbz since its closer to the manga and no filler
but the OG DBZ music is :blessed: and some fillers are on point too

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
DBZ just point blank has hella high replay value for me its so :ahh:

bout to cop that dbz blu ray i already have dbz kai which i think is better dialogue than dbz since its closer to the manga and no filler
but the OG DBZ music is :blessed: and some fillers are on point too
Goku and Piccolo learning how to drive is one of fav anime filler eps of all time :dead:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
thats one of those funny ecchi harem anime i enjoy :russ:

i need to finish watching season 2 before 3 comes out tho :damn:

that first ep of season 2 with the finger sucking aint right tho on how it looked :mjlol:

The fukkery :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm looking forward to the next season already :ahh:

The whole red dragon vs. white dragon got me hooked at the moment :lolbron:

The harem can stay on hold, in my opinion :manny:

I want to see more fighting :mjlol::wow:
This is one of those shows with a fake harem. The winner is pretty obvious already.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
inahoa like get on that damn base find the princess and protect her breh :russ:

saline looking at old boy like :ufdup: i can predict your movements but u didnt know that did :ooh:
u bout to find out when we fight tho :pachaha:

so i finally cave in and caught up on kuroko basketball since crunchy roll was behind
reading this manga and then seeing it in action got me like :noah:

akashi on some DX shyt BOW TO THE MASTERS shyt :deadmanny:

so many broken ankles and that elbow pass :whew:

fukking sharagian eye :dead:

kagami got bytch made :snoop: and it wasn't even in the damn game :laff:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm still tripping over Kagami getting sonned like that :dead: Akashi bodying dude on the sideline was like watching one of those backstage videos where Cam'ron or Jay-Z slap the shyt out of someone on their way to do a show :bryan: